END - just wait for me

can you wait for me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m busy make breakfast when I hear sound behind me. when I turn around I see jiyong standing still with sleepy eyes.

 

“sit, I’ll make coffee.” he sit and keep silent. I put his coffee and back to making breakfast.

 

“dara ….”

 

I raise my finger and cut him “lets talk after breakfast.” He nod his head and sip his coffee again.

 

After the most awkward breakfast we had we decide to talk in living room. we sat facing each other.

 

“lets talk.” He nod

 

“first, let me explain, I don’t have any intention to back with him, I will ever and never go back with him. I already get over him.”

 

“but yesterday…”

 

“its his doing! he saw you there and suddenly doing that. I’m not kissing him, and never! And why you leave before I explain?? Go drinking and drunk. Huh??”

 

“I just … want to clear my mind.” he bow his head

 

“I wait for you, you know, I’m worried and when you come home you was drunk and start blabbering. Accusing me for something I never do and never will do. Jiyong, if something happen lets talk, we will have more problem in future if we don’t talk to each other, I don’t know what will happen.”

 

“I know, I’m sorry. i.. just not myself yesterday.”

 

I nod and sigh in relieve. Then I remember what he say.

 

“is it still hurt?” he look at me in confused “what hurt?”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter