break up

can you wait for me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“where is him?”

 

“with her. Maybe they in his room now. I saw them kissing”

 

“it will be long night for him.”

 

“yeah, lucky bustard.”

 

“isn’t he’s with dara?”

 

“I don’t know. but he never talk about her again and getting closer with her. I just think they already broke up and he never denied it when I ask.”

 

She inhales deeply before decide to show her. She don’t want to come here, but she need to talk to her friend that’s why she’s here, her friend only want to talk here and she cant wait until tomorrow because she need to go abroad for a week.

 

“oh, dara. why are you here?” they, the one who talking earlier ask her as they see her.

 

“I need to meet cl. Is she here? she said she here.”

 

“err, yeah. You know its his birthday right?” one of them ask. I feel the urge to burst of tears as I remember what they say.

 

“yeah I know. waeyo?”

 

“no, nothing. cl is upstairs.” I utter my thanks before went upstairs.

 

After few minutes I spot her with her other friends talking and laughing, but once a while she will check her phone.

 

“pudong!”

 

“omo! Unnie! Why don’t you call me! I wait for it” she walks to me and hug me.

 

“its fine. I won’t be long anyway.” I smile.

 

“oh, I saw oppa here.” she turn her head to find him but I stop her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter