regret

can you wait for me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“still mad?” I ask as he pull my luggage from my apartment and keeps silent. He just throws a glance at me and ignores me. I pout but follow him to his car. after 10 minutes drive we arrived in our new home. it’s not that big but pretty spacious. He pulls my luggage to our room as I tour myself.

 

I back to kitchen to see him make coffee. I sat near him while watching him. then suddenly he put a cup of tea for me as he sat beside me with impassive face. I smile silently and drink my tea, he know I don’t drink coffee, I prefer tea.

 

“so.. still mad? I though you want to punish me?” I ask. he just ignore me and keep silent. I sigh in annoyance. I grab his cup, put it away and jump to his lap, straddling him. he put his hands on my waist to keep my balance.

 

“talk to me.” I glare at him. he about to look away but I cup his face and make him look at me.

 

“you mad? because my dress?” I ask. he shook his head.

 

“because I go to club?” he shook his head again.

 

“because I met my ex?” bulls eyes. He just silent without looking at me. I giggle and put my arms around his neck, hugging him.

 

“he just ex. And I already get over him. you jealous?” I tease. He stared intently at me make me stop giggle.

 

“what do you think?” I keep silent and staring at his beautiful brown orbs. I titled my head In confusion.

 

“I know something change between us.” he say, of course I know. Before, he just will checks on me once in a while and just make casual talk. But after 3 month our marriage, he always asking my whereabouts every day, every hour, asking me what I do and so on. he being sweet without anything in occasion and all of his care for me. I just though he care for me, I never thought anything else, because it will lead me to hurt again.

 

“I .. I don’t know. What should I say?” he pull me more to him and put his chin on my shoulder as I ran my finger on his hair.

 

“nothing. I know you still doubt love. But I can wait. After all, you’re my wife.” I giggle and nod my head. That’s him, he dont talk too much, but when he say something, it left deep impression for me.

 

he start humming softly in my ears and I feel sleepy instantly. He is rocking our body while my hair. I put my head on his shoulder and close my eyes just hearing his voice and his warm body against me.

 

After few minutes, he stop humming as he feel her steady breath. he lift her slowly and walk to their room. after lay her and cover her with warm blanket he slid himself beside her.

 

“sweet dream, wifey.”

.

.

.

“pudong! you said you work in magazine? What magazine?... ah just asking… aaaah … thank you pudong! neh? … ah lets talk about it later, or you can come to my house with seungri … neh”

 

“arena magazine. So? Why you asking me to ask her?” he just shrug and continue with paper in his laps. He say he take a leave and want me to tour him, but look at him now?? busy with work. I pout silently and sulking on my seat.

 

“stop sul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter