him

can you wait for me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“pudong, where we go?” I walk beside her to parking lot. We just finish dressing, she make me wear a black dress who hanging up to my mid thigh with long sleeve, she curl my hair and let it flow on my back and with light make up which she say make me look pretty. I wear a pair of high heels, and I cursing her for an hour because she forced me to wear it, she knows I hate high heels.

 

“seunghyun club.”

 

“oh, okay.” I grab my phone and start texting. Cl eyeing me suspicious but then ignore me.

 

After 15 minutes driving we arrived. I open the door and give cl a wink. She laugh before drove off again. she will be here again after 10 minutes. That’s our plan, so they won’t suspect that I know it his birthday party here.

 

I walk inside and I can see few people that I remember his friend upstairs, I walk until I found empty seat. After order my drink I open my phone since it wont stop ringing.

 

“what?”

 

“what are you doing there?”

 

“meet my friend. Where are you?”

 

“still in airport. who? Cl? Aren’t you already meeting her yesterday?”

 

“yeah, but I want to meet her boyfriend, and he’s here at his friend birthday party.”

 

“You want me to picking you up or join you?”

 

“What do you want? Just for you know, its my ex boyfriend birthday party”

 

“I’m coming” I giggle and put my phone again while waiting for cl I stared at sea of people in front of me. but then I feel an urge to look to 2nd floor. i catch him staring intently at me, I smile and raise my glass before drink it with smirks planted in my lips.

 

After few minutes I saw seungri run to me with smile planted in his face “nunna! when you come back? why are you here???” I pat his back as he squeezes me.

 

“I just came yesterday, and I want to meet you, cl will be here in any minutes.”

 

“eh me? why?”

 

“how’s you and cl?” I smile as I see his face blushed. I giggle and he sits beside me.

 

“its fine. She’s hard headed.” He pouts.

 

“it just you are a flirt.” I said the matter of fact.

 

“I’m not!”

 

“yeah you are. You always flirt to every girl, and she being insecure you don’t serious with her and don’t want to feel hurt and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter