pudong intervention

can you wait for me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

double update!!

 

unnie, lets meet. I wait in café beside your workplace at 5.30 don’t be late - pudong

 

I read text from pudong. I check my work first and after make sure I already finish my work I text jiyong and tell him I will meet my friend. i arrive first, obviously, I order drink and wait for her.

 

After 15 minutes she came and approaches me. “so, whats up?” I ask as she finishes order her drink.

 

“unnie, you so dense.” Chaerin starting without warning.

 

“huh? What?”

 

“do you know, I observe you two when I was in your home, especially jiyong oppa.”

 

“for what?”

 

She shrug “I just want to know the real deal between you two. But I ask you first, when we go to his birthday party are you tell oppa where are you?” I nod

 

“unnie, sometimes you really smart, but then you so dense! You know unnie, when we talk about that as*shole, I cant help but notice that he’s a bit uncomfortable with it.”

 

“err, okay. so?”

 

“unnie, do you think a man will like when his woman talk about other guy, don’t mention the one who gave you heartbreak, it means you love your ex. Nobody likes it unnie.”

 

“but he don’t love me.” I mumble. Right then? I don’t see anything wrong, I just want to tell her, my bestfriend about my husband. and I don’t like him anyway, I already get over him.

 

“unnie, when I first saw oppa in bar, I can see he’s worried and scared over something, and when we meet again in your place and you talk about him again, I see it again. you know unnie, If I was oppa, I will think that you married him just to help you forget your ex, just so your ex will see what he lost, plus, you ask oppa to meet you in his birthday party, its like you want to show your ex you already have someone, and I said if I was oppa, I will think you still love that as*hole.”

 

“i-I never thought like that” I play with my finger, start fumbling.

 

“unnie, oppa is worried that you still love your ex, he’s scared that you will leave him when that a*shole realize what he lost, he has this uncertainty with your marriage, and you know unnie, I don’t believe when he say he just like you. and I don’t believe you either.” She show me her infamous smirk. I gulp.

 

“w-what??”

 

“eyy, unnie, you wear couple outfit when you  told me it was ridiculous, you always smile when he’s around, and how your eyes sparkling when he’s around, how you always texting him, and how you cant keep your hands from him. Same goes with him.”

 

“i-I don’t …”

 

“unnie, you’re not the type of person who will ever enter relationship if you don’t really like him. I know you unnie.”

 

“but …”

 

“it seems oppa don’t talk to much. But he express with what he’s doing. pay attention to it unnie. He has a lot of worries because he cant make sure you will stay. Be careful unnie. I need to go unnie, I have date. Bye!” she bid goodbye and leave me. leave me alone with so much to think.

 

“he’s worried that you still love your ex, he’s scared that you will leave when that a*shole realize what he lost, he has this uncertainty with your marriage…”

 

I take a deep breath before decide to come home. I will think it latter, so much for being straight point pudong! just say what she want to say and leave me alone to think, you will make me cant sleep!

 

I sat on our bed with my back lay on headboard while waiting for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter