Him

can you wait for me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After one day resting, finally jiyong can go work again, as well as me. before we parted way I talk to his PA and make sure he will eat on time and ask her to call me if something happen to him. she just nod with smile in her face before follow jiyong to his room.

 

lunch time, I’m about to call jiyong but then someone call me first. I furrow my brows as I read the caller. I answer it after few rings.

 

“yoboseyo?”

 

“its me. can we meet?”

 

“for what?”

 

“I need to tell you something.”

 

“if I say no you just will call me again, so fine, where?”

 

“I fetch you, 5 pm.” He hung up before I can say anything.  And why he know where I work? I shrug as I call jiyong. I will think about him latter.

 

i call jiyong “have you eat?” I ask him before he can say something.

 

“yeah I will. Accompany me?”

 

“okay.”

 

“I’ll be there in five.”

 

He come down after few minutes and we walk to grab our lunch, just in restaurant near our office so we don’t need to bring car, just walk.

 

“so, feeling better?” he nod

 

“you don’t work too hard don’t you?” I point my fork at him. he held my hands and release my fork from my hands as he held it, still eating but not talking. I let him be and continue my eating. And when I’m back to my room I just remember about his offer, well I just text jiyong latter.

 

5 PM. I walk to lobby. I try to call jiyong, but seem he still in meeting; I just sent his text and tell her PA about me. from afar I can see his car, he not change it. he open the door and walk to me.

 

“thanks.” I just nod and walk to his car.

 

“Where are we going?”

 

“Our usual place.” A frown crease in my face. What he will do there.

 

“Just talk here. What do you want to talk?”

 

“No. I prefer talk when we arrive.” I shrug and let him. then my phone start to rings. He look at me when I answer it but I ignore him.

 

“where are you?” the first word he say. I giggle.

 

“my friend car. he say he need to talk. You finish already?”

 

“Where? Tell me and I will fetch you. and who’s him?”

 

“I tell you latter.”

 

“dara.”

 

“chill, I’m fine. But if you happy I will text you latter. If you finish just go home and rest.”

 

“its him huh? Your ex. Fine, just ask him to drive you home, I will go home and rest. bye”  he hung up. I stared at my phone with frown. What with him??

 

“…He has a lot of worries because he cant make sure you will stay. Be careful unnie…”

 

Is he worried because I meet him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter