explain

can you wait for me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i just watching annabelle with my friend. and i close my eyes and screaming through the film because i was too scared.

but from the film i can learn that sometimes we need to sacrifice something to make us happy, or make people we love happy.

oh well, happy reading!

 

“okay, what should I say first?”  I stared at cl as we currently sat on our large couch. Jiyong beside me and cl and seungri opposite me. jiyong took my hands and start playing with it, his habit.

 

“when you two meet?” cl start

 

“last year? I don’t remember the date, but maybe it was 2 week after I come home?”

 

“its 26 February exactly.” Jiyong correct me.

 

“ah yeah, his parents anniversary. So, my parents forced me there, they say I looked like a mess and I need to mingling to regain my sanity. And they say maybe I can err fall in love again.”

 

“and so you fall in love with oppa then?”

 

“err no, but I don’t hate him. we just have small conversation that day just to shut our parents up, they wont stop bugging me to talk to him, they say he’s handsome, kind, caring blablabla I don’t remember what they say, I forced myself to talk to him. and I can tell he was forced by his parents too”

 

“tsk, mom and dad bugging the hell out of me so I would talk to you.”

 

“yeah, that’s the 30 minute awkward moment for us. after that, mom and dad wont stop talking about him, jiyong like this, jiyong like that, then what I know they say they want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter