bestfriend

can you wait for me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

omo thank you subscribers ><

 

I stared outside window as my finger playing with my diamond ring. I feel nervous and excited at same time. last year, I say to pudong that I will gone for one week to meet my parents. But end up I stay for a year, I bet she’s mad at me, I just cant wait to meet her.

 

“we’re here” I say thanks to him and pay up before walk out with my luggage and stared at my old apartment building. It still early, maybe cl still in her room so I can collect my key room. after I arrive in her front door I knock it few times  “wait a minute!!” I heard cl shout from inside and I wait for her. finally she open the door and her expression is priceless.

 

“UNNIE!”

 

I smile “hi, pudong.” She jump on me and hug me tight.

 

“ya! why you just come back now???? After a year??? And why you never call me???”

 

I pat her back and pull out from her hug “I have something came up. I’m sorry.” She pout heating my reason.

 

“you meanie! But you come here for good? No run away?”

 

I chuckled “run away from what?”

 

“I know about you and him. that jerk! He come here and asking about you, but I still mad at him and just ignore him.” she talk about my ex-boyfriend.

 

“its fine. I’m fine. I get over it already. I need my key by the way.”

 

She walk inside again to get my key as I wait outside with my luggage. “you wont missing again right?”

 

“I won’t. But I just stay here till yesterday, after that I will move somewhere. I have work and my new place near my workplace.”

 

“Work? Where?”

 

“kwon enterprise.”

 

“whoaaaahhh?? That’s cool!!” I just smile and took my key.

 

“I’m tired pudong. lets talk again latter, I bet you need to go somewhere. Just come to mine after you come home.” she nod before I bid goodbye and walk to my room.

 

Evening came, pudong text me she will be here after 6, she still have something to do. I wait her while watching some show and munching my chips. I sat there lazily and once a while my phone will rings indicate that a text. I was busy reply my text when someone rings my bell. I put my phone without finish texting and walk to front do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter