Chapter 9

Will You Smile For Me?

=YOUR POV=

Doojoon akwardly reached for the bowl of kimchi. 

"Go on, I make fine kimchi!" Umma said to him.

Doojoon smiled and added more to his bowl. 

I looked at my bowl of rice and bulgogi. But it didn't look appetizing. 

I put down my chopsticks. "Umma...Appa how many times do I have to say this,~ he is not my boyfriend!"

Doojoon had a smirk on his face, he wanted ME to play along. BUT NO WAY..I WILL NEVER -

"She's in denial" he said.

So that was probably the longest lunch of my life. Sitting there with HIM. I can't even describe how angry and irritated I am.

I went outside to get some fresh air while my Appa was talking to Doojoon about the Yoon company. What do I care anyway?

Kids were going home from Saturday school. A little boy was pulling his mother's arm. "eomma!! Let's go to the mall!" the boy demanded. His petite mom bent down to and kissed her son's forhead. "We'll go have lunch first ok?" she said.

Such a cute family... Suddenly, I saw a flash from the corner of my eye.

I looked around.

Nowhere was in site so I just shrugged it off.

"____~" Doojoon came out of the house carrying a bowl of snacks. 

== "what?"

he sat beside me and ate some of the chips in the bowl. I looked at him, frowning. "Why did you do this? You ruined my day off from school!"

"Well I think that-"

*FLASH FLASH FLASH*

tons of paparazzi suddenly popped out of nowhere and started taking photos of both of us.

 

===

lame-o chapter here. minahae. I have exams tomorrow and I just made this really quick! ~ I'll make it up to you guys on my next update! :)