My Heart Will Beat For You From Now On

Will You Smile For Me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mMflsTh6ww play the song as you read ^^ 

 

~~~

In the B2st room. Doojoon was having a hard time concentrating.

"If it weren't for Kim ____, I'd understand this by now!" >< he said irritably. It was already 7pm and he still haven't finished his report.

Junhyung patted him on the back. "You miss her? haha. told you she's charming. It's been a month and you still haven't got the guts to ask her out. Watch out, Kikwang might get to her first. heard the two are pretty close already..."
 
"Kikwang changed a lot too" Yoseob added. "he's more..sort of inspired.." ^^V
 
Doojoon threw a piece of paper at Yoseob "yah. shut up okay."
 
"Remember the time when Doojoon hyung didn't have anything to eat in the dorm? We were all in the party -" Dongwoon was cut off when Doojoon continued the story for him.
 
"and ____ came in the dorm to cook me ramen." Doojoon said.
 
it put a smile on his face.
 
It was one of those nights, the others were gone partying and Doojoon was left in the dorm. he forgot to ask for food and it was already 2 in the morning. Doojoon didn't know how to cook ~ so he tried looking for some bread. But they were already out. He didn't have any other choice but to text random people. But they were all PARTYING. ==" but one person DID reply.
 
It was Kim ____.
 
"don't worry I'm on my way." she texted back.
 
He thought she would never come, since it was obvious that she hated him.
 
But she did come, dressed up in pajamas and her cute pink hoodie. No one is Seoul High would ever attempt to do that, they would often come to b2st's dorm dressed up in their best clothes ~
 
She didn't talk much,  she just cooked a pack of instant ramen for Doojoon, afterwards, ____ bowed and left.
 
That gesture has somehow softened Doojoon. Because he didn't know what being 'cared' for was about since he grew up with being cared for by the  maids and butlers tending to his every need and not his Umma or Appa taking care of him... he grew up getting everything with a snap of a finger. Girls would always want him because of his money and fame - everyone was the same. But he felt that ____ was really different.  
 
She was unlike all the other girls he had come across.
 
It made Doojoon think  "Will I still have a chance with her?" he made a mental note. "Starting tomorrow, I'll try to win her heart."
===
 
Chaerin (your roommate and friend) went somewhere, you volunteered to stay in the dorm because you were tired and wanted to rest. You were busy surfing the internet when someone knocked ont the door.
 
"Oppa!" you said. "You're going to get in trouble. Boys aren't allowed in the girls dormitories, you might get in trouble."
 
Kikwang smiled because of your concern. he ruffled your bangs. "Don't worry too much ____-ah, I have it all covered. you're working too hard, ____. sometimes, you need to relax." he said.
 
you thought for a while. Kikwang-ssi was here in the dorm, what will others think? Will the girls hate you more? But you just shook off the idea. 
 
You opened the door wide open. "Just come inside quickly Kikwang-ssi." ^^ 
 
"Oppa ^^" he corrected.
 
"Ok, Kikwang-ssi!" you replied to him. ^^
 
You didn't know what got into you but you decided to watch a Korean horror movie. 
 
The movie was pretty okay at first, but the plot got darker, and it got scarier. You had the urge to run out of the room. 
 
"I won't chicken out..I won't.." you thought.
 
Suddenly a ghost pops out of nowhere in the movie.
 
"AHHHH!" you screamed.
 
=credits= 
 
"is...is it..over?" you asked. your eyes were  completely shut.
 
it was then that you realized that you clung on to Kikwang for dear life.
 
you quickly pulled away, burning with embarrassment. 
 
 
 
===
thank you for subscrbing again and for all your comments! I really hope you enjoyed this chapter!
the two boys are finally realizing their feelings for you :D