Anytime

Will You Smile For Me?

As soon as you got home, you collapsed on the couch.

"How was school ___-ah?" your mother asked while setting up the table for dinner.

"It was tiring.." you said as you sat up. "I have 6 boys for classmates."

"What?"

"Never mind Umma. I'll go rest upstairs and do my homework instead ^^;;"

===

AT THE B2ST DORM:

"Our big party is next week. Where shall we hold it?" Hyunseung asked everyone.

"here! another dorm party would be great. Just give a couple of bucks to the guard on duty and we're good to go." Dongwoon said.

Doojoon turned off the tv. "Go to sleep kids, we have a long day tomorrow."

Everybody stopped what they were doing and headed towards their rooms. Yoseob yawned. "I don't want to go to school tomorrow..."

"the girl" Junhyung said. "Wll she be going?"

Kikwang closed the book he was reading. "yeah, Kim ____, will she be going to our party Hyung?"

Doojoon looked at the two suspiciously. "What's with her anyway? She doesn't look like the party type."

"whatever, we should get to know her. We'll be having her in our classes for 1 week. And who knows, she might do our homework for us when we become 'close' friends"

"We don't need a girl in B2ST." Doojoon protested.

Junhyung patted him on the back. "The party is 7 days from now, you have a lot of time to think Hyung. If you don't want her to go, I'll be the one to ask her out."

"No! You can't!" Kikwang blurted out. "I uhh..I mean it's a rule remember! We can't date someone from our school..right?"

Junhyung shrugged. "We can change the rules anytime ;) ." with that, he goes inside his room.

===

THANK YOU TO THE AWESOME SUBSCRIBERS! :) I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS FIC. ^^~

by the way: I changed the name of the school to Seoul High. ^^;;;

[this chapter is proofread ✔]