Smile

Will You Smile For Me?

"Kim ___ you're officially a part of our class. therefore."

"therefore what.." you asked boringly. you were already used to the you're-officially-part-of-the-class thing.

"you need to fix my stuff." Doojoon said. "and these homework too, you need to do them or else.'

You really got irritated. Classes just ended and Doojoon was asking you to do his homeowork, AGAIN. You've had enough.

"YAH. STOP TREATING ME AS YOU'RE SERVANT! I SHOULD BE IN ROOM 304 ALREADY! OUR DEAL WAS ONE WEEK."

Doojoon smiled. "uhmm.Yeah. But I changed my mind.." he took his books and put them in your arms.

they were heavy =="

You put the books back on the table,

and the other members laughed. "These two are really amusing.." Hyunseung said. 

"I AM NOT DOING ANY OF YOUR HOMEWORK!" You shouted at him.

He was a lot taller than you. he took a step forward.  "You are dead!"

"NO I AM NOT!~" You picked up a cloth on the table and threw it on his face.  "DO YOUR HOMEWORK BY YOURSELF YOON DOOJOON."

You stomped out of the room leaving the b2st members dying with laughter.

===

"Hyung just got busted" Dongwoon said as he tried to stop laughing. 

Doojoon scowled at him. "YAH!"

"I'm going to miss seeing those two fight! Like seriously! xD" Junhyung said. "Too bad ___'s gonna be transferring to her REAL class tomorrow.

Doojoon's angry expression softened. "tomorrow? I just asked the ajhumma in the office to extend it to two weeks,'

"your family may own this school, hyung, but you're not the principal" Dongwoon reminded him.

While the others  talked Kikwang went out to follow ____.

You angrily walked towards your locker. "HE THINK HE'S EVERYTHING..'

"___"

"WHAT?!"

You were surprised to see that it was Kikwang instead of Doojoon. A few girls threw angry glances at you. 

"I'm sorry Kikwang-ssi, I didn't know it was you." you immediately bowed.

"no it's ok. You're having a rough day, Doojoon hyung is really like that. He's so used to having girls like him that he.."

"-thinks I like him. -.-" you said. "I don't know WHAT to do...he's making my life miserable!" ><

"I'll talk to him. And don't frown ok? always remember to smile even if life seems to throw everything at you all at once" ^_^ Kikwang took out a chocolate bar from pocket. "here, take this ^_^"

(remember how much you love chocolate? xD) your face brightened in seconds. "Wow. Thank you Kikwang-ssi ^^"

"Oppa... call me Kikwang Oppa" ^^ he said.

 

 

~~~

boring chapter over here. just wanted to let you guys know how 'you' and Kikwang got close. :D because the other chapters would be about the love triangle already xD so please enjoy the fic ^^~ thank you to the subscirbers and  the wonderful comments o^^o hwaiting!