I Like You

Will You Smile For Me?

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW2FH2kb7VI play this song as you read ^^

at the girls dorm:

" Kim ____! Open uuup!"

You peered through the peephole. It was Doojoon. =="

You opened it and without another word he stepped inside the room.

"YAH..what are you doing?!"

he put  paper bags on top of your bed. "Choose anything to wear. We'll go somewhere VERY important." he cleared his throat "it has something to do with the school." he said. 

"School?" you beamed. "Wow..OK! I'll get ready Oppa!"

"OPPA?" he said brightly. It was as if it was the first time someone has ever told him that.

Doojoon snaps back to focus. ' haha ^^;; .____-ah, just  get ready okay. I'll pick you up at 7pm. OR ELSE"

===

Doojoon loosened his collar. he was a bit nervous. "hope she's ready."

Yoseob massaged Doojoon's shoulders. "You can do it! hwaitiiing!" ^^~~

Doojoon whacked Yoseob's hand. 'YAH! WHY DID YOU FOLLOW ME? GO BACK TO THE DORM!" =="" Yoseob laughed and walked away.

as soon as he was gone, Doojoon knocked on the door.

After a few seconds, the door opened and came out the most beautiful girl he has ever laid his eyes on. 

A smile spread across his face. You gave a bow. "I'm ready" ^^;;

"You look beautiful." he told you. 

You blush at his compliment.  it was a bit akward hearing it from him.

"you too" ^^;; you replied, unable to know what to say. "he does look handsome in his formal wear." you thought.

Doojoon chuckled. "You're really silly Kim  ____." ^^

===

You were expecting to see school officials but they were nowhere in site. "I asked them to set up something nice here in the park. Do you like it?" he asked.

You looked around, a small table stood in the middle with two tall flickering candles.

The stars were out and it was really romantic. No one in your life has ever attempted to do anything like this for you. You weren't expecting Doojoon to be the person to do this either. 

"Doojoon-ssi! You could just have told me about this. I thought that we were going to meet with the Prinicpal or.."

Doojoon looked a little embarassed. "I'm sorry ____. I just wanted to treat you. and I figured you'd only come with me if I told you it was something important." 

 "Don't worry, Doojoon-ssi...." you assured him.  "uhm. look at all the good food, we shouldn't let them go to waste, right? " you looked at him. "We should enjoy!" you said in attempt to lighten the mood. 

===

____ and Doojoon were already walking back to the dormitories.

"Thank you Doojoon-ssi for tonight. I wasn't expecting it, but thank you ^^."

he ruffled ____'s hair. "No problem ____-ah"

"Doojoon-ssi, do you think Kikwang would like me?" she asked out of nowhere.

Doojoon was unable to answer for a few seconds. He stifled a laugh. "Kikwang?"

"How could she not see that I like her?" he thought.

"Doojoon-ssi?" 

"Oh of course! Who would not like you?" he ruffled her hair. 

[DOOJOON POV]

How could she be thinking of Kikwang? I MEAN, both of us are HERE. Thousands of girls are dreaming to be in her shoes right now, but she only thinks about Kikwang OPPA. What does Kikwang have that I don't anyway. I'm handsome too..and a bit nice.

Maybe it just means I haven't done enough... This is only the start anyway

What have you done to me,  ____?

[end of Doojoon's POV]

 

____ smiled to herself. They were both walking quietly when a cold breeze swept past them. It made ____ shiver. She rubbed her hands together since she wasn't wearing any winter gloves. 

Doojoon looked at her with concern. "Are you okay?"

"uhm. My hands are a bit cold, that's all." she replied. "it's ok" ^^

But Doojoon could see her discomfort.

"hold my hand." he told her.

they hold hands.

he gives her hand a light squeeze. "a lot better than winter gloves?" ^^ Doojoon joked.

"I'd have to say, this is...a lot better" ^^ she replied.

===

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! ^^ thank you to all of you who commented and subscribed! saranghae!