Busted

Will You Smile For Me?

 

You finally saw room 403, which was on the 7th floor, it was somewhat special from the other classrooms because this one had a huge door. The others all had the same, white doors, with a small window to see who's inside the class. But this one looked like it was going to be a hotel room.

Feeling a little nervous you took a deep breath and pushed the door open.

It revealed a huge room that did look like a hotel room, except there were 10 seats inside. Each table had a small laptop, a notebook and a pen neatly arranged to accomodate the students there. A small buffet was set up at the side, and the speakers playing some classical music.

@_@ you looked around, everything was perfect. This was waaay different from you school. 10 people in class? No way. 

You decided to sit down on one of the chairs, maybe you're too early. or what. The smell of the food from the buffet table made your stomach grumble, you just want to get up and eat everything.  "Maybe looking at the food is okay..." you thought.

So you checked out the food: small sandwiches, assorted candies,a bowl of bubbling cheese with some toasted bread on the side, and...a chocolate fountain with a plate of fruit, crackers and candy imaginable.

you had this urge to just try one...and go back to your seat. You really really really LOVE sweets..sepcially chocolate. you took a piece of cracker and dipped it in the lovely melted chocolate. "maaaa." you savored the cracker, then it melted away. you must try another one. this time you took the piece of strawberry, "Matches perfectly ~" 

Last one..I promise 

You took a piece of a sliced banana, you were about to dip it when...

"WHAT DO THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

You turned around to find 6 boys standing by the door looking a little bit shocked too. One of the guys went to you "Why are you here?"

"ummm" you kept your head down. "I'm a new student.."

"NEW.. that's what they all say!" he lets out a sarcastic laugh. "I'm not gonna fall for that. Can take a look at your ID?"

your hand slipped inside your pocket and showed them your student ID card. "Why is there no picture?" he asked as he examined the small card. 

"I said I'M NEW. That card is only temporary." you replied

"YA LOOK AT ME!"

"FINE!" You looked straight into his eyes. He was kind of good looking, and he had such nice skin.. and

"We'll go to the office to check if you are a Seoul High student..Or a trespasser =="

"Maybe she is telling the truth. We have 3 new students this year and she has the ID" the other guy said, "and she doesn't look like trespasser,Hyung ^^"

===

The 7 of you walked together up to the Admissions office, a woman smiled upon seeing the boys. 

"Hi~" she said cutely. You wanted to puke. She was trying so hard to be cute.

"What brings you boys here?" Everybody moved around so you could be seen.

her expression changed instantly when she saw you. She resumed typing. "What does SHE need?" she said boringly.

"Ahjumma, can you check if she's a student here?"

The woman took your id and typed in your number.  

She moves closer to the computer screen. "Yeah.. She is. her name is Kim ____ age 17, yeah, she's a new student. but. wait, room 403? this is wrong!" she said out loud. "it should be room 304 not 403!" 

"since she's new here, she could stay in our room for a week. We could tour her." one of them said. 

"Are you serious Lee Kikwang?!" Doojoon told him.

"yeah, she could be our..uh. the 'assistant'" he replied, trying to get Doojoon to say yes.

you tried to interfere. "yah, what student assistant? I can go to room 304 now and you will never see me again in your whole lives." you said. you were getting worried. You didn't want your parents to be called in the office on the first day of school...

"That's settled. Ajhumma ~" Doojoon told the woman typing. " she can stay with us for a week, then she'll transfer to 304 afterwards."

you jumped in protest. "NO! can see you're up to no good!"

but there was nothing that you can do about it.

A WEEK with these boys? You didn't know how you'll manage to survive it.

"Hello" you were so busy worrying you didn't notice that someone approached you. "I'm Junhyung by the way" he smiled. "You're lucky ~ you're the first student in the history of Seoul High who'll be having classes with B2ST" ^_^

[this chapter is proofread ✔]