Trouble

Will You Smile For Me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeOqMW7ijZA (play the song as you read) ^^

It was a beautiful Saturday morning and you were busy preparing some stuff.

"Wow ____! You decided to wear something cute today! ~ turn around." ^^ Chaerin ordered. 

you akwardly turned around. "uhh?" ^^;;

Chaerin clapped enthusiastically "I love it. What's the special occasion? a first date?" she winked.

(your outfit) ^^

Polka Dot Elbow-Sleeve Chiffon Hoodie

you turned a bit red . "ANIYOO Chaerin-ah" you puff your cheeks in annoyance. "I'm going home today, to visit my parents. I miss them terribly."

Chaerin nodded. "ahh. I see. Well take care ____. I have some stuff to do." she rolled her eyes. "We're gonna have the High School Dance soon and I have to meet up with some people." she pinched your cheeks. "tell your Umma and Appa I said hi okay?" ^^

====

From a distance, Doojoon was being given 'the-talk" by one of his Appa's secretaries. 

"Your father expects you to be ready when he returns, you'll be meeting some important people."

all Doojoon was hearing were BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH's and more BLAH'S

he had enough of these talks he's been getting. The woman was having a hard time keeping up with the young heir "-you'll have to meet them or-"

Doojoon's attention shifts to the girl who was giving some treats to  Boo Boo (the labrador owned by one of Seoul High's security guards)

"I'll be right back! stay here" he told the secretary. 

"BUT WAIT THIS IS IMPORTANT!"

 The secretary let out a sigh. "When will he learn?"

===

[DOOJOON POV]

I hid behind the bushes to take a closer look. 

and it was ____. 

"here have some more" she hands some biscuits to Boo Boo, he eats them in seconds. "Should I give you some more?" ____ asked the fat dog.

"You're really cute so-" she takes out a handful of more biscuits. "here you go. But I'll be going now Boo Boo," she was about to pat the dog on the head when Boo Boo's attention goes to a student carrying a bag of freshly baked bread. he wags his tail and runs after the student.

"what a hungry dog." ^^;; she mumbled.

yeah talking to  dogs IS weird but what caught my attention wasn't that. ____ was wearing CUTE clothes. 

We're talking about ____ here. That's very unusual of her. 

Ideas started to flood my mind. What if she was going on a date with Kikwang? or what if ____ really had a boyfriend after all?

or what if she was an snsd member in disguise!!!

that last one was a joke.

I'd pick ____ over SNSD any time of day.

I scramble to my feet to follow ____.

The walk wasn't that far. (because she was using her bike and I had to keep up with her. so I took a cab and had pay extra ==" the driver thought I was going to kidnap her until I told him I wasn't playing games with him and I was chasing after the love of my life.

a little embarassing but we have to do a lot of things for love, right?

We reached a small subdivison where there were quaint korean houses .

[END OF DOOJOON'S POV]

"Umma! Appa!" you knocked on the gate. "I'm here!" you said happily.

Your Umma shrieks when she sees you. 

"AHHH! MY DAUGHTER! I MISS YOU SO MUCH" she emraced you tightly.

"let me...breathe umma"

 "I wasn't expecting you to come! But wait! YEOOBOOO! OUR DAUGHTER IS HERE!"

Your Appa comes out of the house. "____!" he said dramatically. "I'm glad you're here! Your umma and I miss you sooo much!"

he looks at you from head to toe. "you look hungry! let's go inside" 

All of you were aready settled around the table.

Lots of korean food were waiting to be eaten until...

*THE DOORBELL RINGS*

"I'll get it ~" you announced.

you almost jumped when you opened the door. "YOON DOOJOON!?"