8 : what To Say

TITLE: the Rocking Angel

The boys finally gathered around the table after JinWoon showed them around our house.

"Noona," ChangJo called as I was preparing something to drink. "What do we do when people ask us what our relationship is to you?" he asked.

"Yeah, especially me," Ricky said, blushing. L.Joe lightly knocked his head with a fist.

"Just say we're friends," L.Joe said.

"But isn't that a little.... boring?" Niel asked. We turned to him curiously.

"What do you mean?" I asked back.

"He means," ChunJi began, standing up and clearing his throat. "It's the first time ever that we became friends with a girl. There must be something to it, like a drama. Yes, a drama. Everyone is looking for that drama," he said, and then bowed. Ricky, ChangJo, and Niel clapped, in standing ovation.

"What if ________ doesn't want drama?" C.A.P suddenly spoke up, startling everyone.

"Aw, noona, do you not like drama?" Niel asked.

"I only like watching it, not being in it," I answered honestly. Their shoulders dropped in disappointment.

"Ya ya ya, but a drama could still be developed, right~??" ChunJi said, turning towards the younger members. They brightened up and began chattering amongst themselves.

"Wow, noona, you're enjoying your high school life," JinWoon commented. He smirked and before I could say anything back, he ran away to his room.

"Your brother's funny," L.Joe commented, chuckling. "But seriously, don't worry. We're gonna say we're friends, ok? Don't mind those idiots. C.A.P hyung and I will make sure they don't do anything."

L.Joe put on a cheeky smile and C.A.P nodded to his statement in agreement. I nodded back, still a little worried about what does younger ones would do.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~

SORRY I COULDN'T UPDATE EARLIER TT^TT

I changed the title of chapter 5 and kept chapters 6 and 7....

Thank you sooooooooo much for your patience and cooperation. It really is a big help.

 

Please feel free to leave a comment and I will reply~^^