2 : the Umbrella Present

TITLE: the Rocking Angel

"Alright, you did well," my teacher complimented, flipping the last page. I smiled proudly. "Oh yeah," he said.

"Try not to forget your umbrella next time, OK?" he teased. I nodded, instantly ashamed. He laughed and dismissed me.

I walked out of the main office after bowing, and headed for the school entrance, when I bumped into someone.

"Sorry," I apologized, bowing. The other person didn't respond, and I looked up to see who it is.

His eyes widened in surprise. I smiled.

"You're the one that almost killed me this morning!" I said. His small eyes grew even wider.

He quickly covered my mouth with his hand. "You make it sound like I was trying to kill you," he hissed, looking around to see if anyone heard. I laughed.

I put both of my hands up to prove my innocence, and he removed his hand. "Sorry," I apologized.

As I was about to walk away, he stopped me. "Hold on... Uh..... Wait right here," he said, and raced off to one of the lockers.

I stood there, wondering what he was going to do. He came back quickly, panting.

"Uh..... here," he awkwardly said, handing me something.

I took it in my hands, and realized that it was an umbrella. I looked up to him with a confused frown.

"It's still raining...." he said, looking down at the floor.

Someone called him from the other end of the hallway. He slightly bowed, and turned around to go to his friend.

Watching his back get smaller, I tilted my head in confusion.

"Why did he just hand me his umbrella?" I asked quietly.

I looked down at the umbrella, and smiled. "Thanks!!" I exclaimed so that he could hear. I think he nodded....

He was one awkward person, but he's not a bad person, I thought, walking through the rain with his umbrella above my head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~

C.A.P is awkward...... Like, who suddenly gives a person an umbrella? I mean, it makes sense, but you don't just give to someone -___-

Oh well, he's a good person~

 

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~~~