12 : the Best Band

TITLE: the Rocking Angel

"I didn't know you guys could play instruments," I said as I sat on a stool, watching the guys set up the room.

"We didn't know either," C.A.P answered, not exactly giving an answer.

"We just picked the instruments up, and we could play!" Ricky clarified, which didn't explain anything either. I just nodded.

After few more minutes of waiting, the room finally looked like it did in the video. Niel came with a microphone in his hand, and handed it over to me.

"Noona, just sing anything you like," he said.

"It can be anything!" ChangJo added, sitting down in front of me. The boys followed suit, and everyone sat in front of me, looking at me in anticipation.

I thought of what I should sing, and what I could sing. Then my favorite song came to my mind. I closed my eyes and began to sing.

Even if I die, I can't let you go...

How can I let you go?

The melody ran smoothly through my mind, and I finished before I knew it.

Claps pulled me back to reality, and I opened my eyes to see the boys' eyes all sparkling with excitement.

"NOONA!!!!! THAT WAS GREEEEEEAAAAAAAT!!!!!!" ChunJi exclaimed, suddenly hugging me.

"It actually was good," L.Joe said, and I took it as a complement, as he never says things straight forward.

"Voice of an angel," Ricky added.

"Noona, I think I see our future..." Niel said, putting his arm around my shoulder, looking into the distance.

"Uh...... so what now?" I asked.

"You're part of our band," C.A.P said, heading over to his drums. "Congrats," he awkwardly said before tripping over a chord.

"Your band?" my voice flipped from surprise. "But I don't sing rock songs..."

"I'm sure you'll rock it!" ChangJo said with confidence. "See what I did there? Rock songs and rock...?"

As ChunJi pushed him out of the way, he told me, "Don't worry noona, we have at least a month left until the next school festival."

"Ohhhhh we are SO going to get that crown again!!!!" Niel exclaimed, clapping his hands together.

So I became a part of their band, as the main vocal.

We got busy discussing and preparing for the upcoming festival, we didn't notice the half-opened door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~~

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AGAIN TT^TT

I hope you guys had a wonderful (?) valentine's day~

I might do a valentine's day special chapter or something.... -.-

 

Please leave a comment, and I will reply~~^^