3 : the Awkward One

TITLE: the Rocking Angel

I scanned around the hallway, with the umbrella in my hand, trying to find that awkward person.

A mob of girls rushed beside me, shoving me against the cold wall. Their screeches and shrieks pierced my eardrums.

"L.JOE OPPA!!!!!!! YOU'RE SO HANDSOME~!!!!!" "RICKY!!!!!!! WHY ARE YOU SO ADORABLE?!" "CHANGJO~~~~ CAN YOU DANCE AT THE FESTIVAL AGAIN????"

I've heard of those names before.... Where did I hear them....? ...OH! I think they're the guys in my class.... What are they called.... Teen Top? Teenagers? Talent Object..... OTP? Nah....

The girls moved along as the boys walked away, and I finally peeled myself from the wall. I breathed heavily, and complained.

"Jeez, they're like monkeys... Since when did this school turn into a zoo?" I muttered, dusting my uniform. "The dudes are just dudes, what's so special.... Following them everywhere..."

I froze, realizing something.

"The awkward person is one of those dudes!!!!!"

I whipped myself around, and darted towards the exit.

 

I finally caught a glimpse of the dude's car, and raced toward it. Luckily, it stopped at a parking lot and the doors opened.

The dude was the last one off the car. I tried calling his name, but I realized that I didn't know his name.

They began heading towards the convenience store, and I dashed to them.

"Hey.... Uh, excuse me, you.... The awkward person!" I called, and they all turned around with a confused expression.

That dude's face kind of brightened when his eyes met mine. "You're... Wait, what do you mean the awkward one?" he asked.

"Sorry, I didn't know your name," I answered, stepping closer to him. The others watched in more confusion. "By the way, here's your umbrella. Thank you very much!" I said, handing him the umbrella and bowing.

"Oh...." he said, taking the umbrella. "Uh.... I'm glad it helped..." he said awkwardly.

"Did you run here?" one of the guys asked. I nodded.

"I thought it'd be rude to keep it for so long, so yeah," I answered. "Oh, I forgot my stuff at school.... Well I'll be going," I said and bowed.

Before anyone else said anything, I was off to the crosswalk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~

Sorry for not updating earlier > <;;;;;;;;

School.... UGH And there's no Teen Top at my school -______-

 

Please feel free to leave a comment anytime, and I will reply^^