11 : the Big Plan

TITLE: the Rocking Angel

I sat in front of the black screen, staring at the white circles moving in circular paths.

At last, the video finally loaded and I clicked the "play" button.

ChangJo popped up on the screen, extremely close to the camera. His hyungs nagged from behind, and he stepped back to his place.

The boys were in a music room, forming a small band. Niel and ChunJi were in the center with microphones, L.Joe had a guitar, ChangJo had a bass, Ricky was behind a keyboard, and C.A.P was sitting behind the drum set.

C.A.P clapped the drum sticks together, creating a beat. Then the bass came in, and the two vocals began singing.

Whoo woo hoo~

Hey to you to you to you now

As the song went on, I couldn't even blink. They were so good! L.Joe and C.A.P rapped, which I didn't know they could, and wow.

They actually looked really cool. I could see why the girls go head over toes for these people.

When the last note ended, I clapped, even though it was just a video.

I called C.A.P right away, but Niel answered. Apparently, the boys were hanging out together.

"Noona, how were we? Good, right? Did you fall for us?" Niel asked.

"Jeez, she fell for me, not you," ChunJi said.

"Noona, it's me, right~?" Ricky asked with aegyo, to which the others made puking gestures.

"Anyway," L.Joe interrupted. "I thought it'd be cool if you could join this band."

"Yeah, we practice almost everyday," ChangJo said. "It's fine if you want to learn how to dance. I could teach you that too."

"But I can't play any instruments.... Nor can I sing well..." I said.

"Oh come on, I'm sure you're amazing!" Ricky encouraged.

"Our big goal is to perform on a stage," C.A.P suddenly said.

"Just come to our practice on Monday, and you can sing for us!" Niel suggested.

"Ummmmmm okay, I'll go," I said.

The boys cheered over the phone, and I had to pull the phone away from my ear.

We were all excited and hoped for Monday to come sooner.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~

OMO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A MONTH TT^TT
I was caught up with school and the usual -________-

Thank you for always being very patient and understanding^^

The chapters aren't really making sense right now, but I swear they will all come together and make sense later~

 

Please feel free to leave a comment and I will reply~^^