10 : your New Bodyguard

TITLE: the Rocking Angel

"Thank you very much," I said and bowed as the last customer went out the door. "Done!" I exclaimed, undoing the knot of the apron at my back. I walked into the staff room and headed for my locker. I quickly out the apron inside, then pulled my jacket out and out it on.

"Manager-nim, I'll be going now," I greeted as I walked past his office.

"You worked hard~ Be careful on your way home," he said from the other side of the door.

When I stepped out of the store, it was dark and quiet. Although there were street lights, there was no one walking down the street.

Feeling a bit scared, I began walking home, with earphones in my ears.

After about 10 minutes, I reached the park that I always pass through. It was darker than usual, probably because of the light that was almost out of battery.

As I passed by the big slide, I noticed that there was another footstep behind me. I stopped, and the footstep behind me stopped as well. I grew afraid, and naturally pulled out my phone. Naturally, my finger tapped on C.A.P's number, and I brought the phone up to my ear with shaking hands.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Bang MinSoo, where are you?" I asked, trying to keep my voice controlled.

I guess he sensed something, as I heard rattling from the other end of the phone.

"We'll be there," he said, and hung up.

"What the..." I brought my phone down and stared at the bright screen, C.A.P's number largely printed on it.

The footsteps behind me sped up, and I froze, unable to move. Someone pulled my arm and turned me around.

Before I could gasp, he asked, "Are you okay?"

Surprised, I took a step back and found C.A.P standing in front of me, holding my arm, out of breath.

"Uh, yeah...." I finally answered.

"Noona!" the other boys rushed towards us, worried.

"Why are you walking alone in the dark?" L.Joe asked, catching his breath.

"Good thing you called us though," ChunJi said, panting.

"Yea, call us anytime, and we'll come right away!" Ricky exclaimed.

"We can be your bodyguards!" Niel suggested.

"Um.... Thank you," I said, relieved.

As we stood in a circle, a girl passed by, and her face seemed familiar. Although it was just faintly, I heard her click her tongue and saw her glance over at us before she left the park.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~

This chapter was out of nowhere -______- sawry
I should've done like a Christmas special or something.... I'll do that for Valentine's, I guess^^

 

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~^^