Briquettes

Cold Night

"A barbeque?" Everyone stared at the phone, the whole group had gathered around the small mobile device as the manager signaled it was Jackson calling. It had been months since he had moved into the Roommate house; they only saw him during programs and Christmas. The time they saw each other after Jackson's parents came they had all just hugged him tight as a group, of course Mark wouldn't let go of him that fast and neither would the rapper.

Now, he was telling them there was a barbeque, this meant they got a chance to appear on Roommate. Not to mention see Jackson, flashed immediately through Mark's head. It was selfish but he did miss the Hong Kong member so much, he would take any chance to see him, not to mention longer then their usual ten minutes before the manager disturbed them. 
"Sure, we're coming!" JB spoke everyone's thought, Bambam, Youngjae and Yuggyeom cheered and danced around. Jr raised an eyebrow, "Have you guys seen the weather? Do you really think we're going to have a barbeque?" Bambam immediately put a finger on the other's lips, "Shhhh, don't deny the meat!" Everyone laughed and JB wrote down the details of where they were meant to be, seemed odd, wasn't the address of the Roommate house, but he shook it off. 
"Attention!" through the dancing of the younger ones, JB commanded in leader mode, "We must look good! This is Roommate we're talking about so nothing fashion terrorist like, kay?" Five pairs of eyes sparked and five heads nodded vigorously, the leader grinned, "Ready..." nodding, "set..." more nodding, "GO!" Scrabble of limbs and feet on the floor dashing to the rooms, the sound of cupboards being ripped open and clothes being hurled across the rooms was to be heard throughout the apartment. The manager shook his head in amazement, "JB, be the manager, you do such a good job!" "No no, I'm just the leader, this is my job!" "Yeah yeah, you're too humble; I'll get the car started, down in ten! Otherwise we're late!" Said leader nodded and bowed as the other left. Ten minutes, that was going to be tight. 
"Ten minutes!" he told the other living beings in the house, there were a few wails to be heard and the sound got more hectic. JB himself had already planned to go to the studio, so he was happy with his clothes and didn't feel the urge to change. 
Without knowing it, ten minutes passed and the only people at the door were Mark, Jr and JB. "Oh no, oh no! GUYS WE'RE LEAVING! NOW!" JB announced and ushered less than half of GOT7 to leave. As he held open the door, he counted Mark, Jr and then yelled, "Now means NOW!" into the house, there were more protests and there were then three blurred shapes that bolted out of the door, perfect that would be everyone. They apologized to the manager and left, only then did he see what Bambam was wearing, "You'll freeze! What were you thinking!?" The Thai member beamed at him, "Don't worry, hyung! I look good! And anyway it is a barbeque party so I'll just warm myself up at the fire!
~~~
As they arrived and got out of the van they weren't confronted with a party. They saw a ton of briquettes on top of one another and the Roommate members diligently carrying them away. "Of course, we have to work for food!" optimistic Bambam grinned, "Oh look, Mark!" Mark face broke into a huge smile. Jackson, covered in soot was grinning at him from the pile of soot. The greeting and introduction were all a blur, the LA member was just so happy to see Jackson again; he hardly bought a word out. The others saw this and JB signaled Bambam, thankfully the maknae understood and released the aegyo. With all cameras on him, Jackson helped Mark pile on some briquettes and wondered down the steps, smiling brightly. As they got to the bottom of the steps, Jackson looked round and dragged Mark into the nearest alley, in the same movement freed him of his heavy load, carefully putting it on the floor next to him. Without a word he wrapped the other into his arms, Mark reacting automatically, burying his head on the others shoulder. He smelt of soot and sweat, Mark grinned, but also a lot of Jackson. 
Mark couldn't stop smiling, Jackson neither; they looked at one another for a bit and just stood there. Until Jackson broke the silence, "Hello there, beautiful." Mark smile grew even more if that was possible, "Hello, my love." "Can I kiss you? I mean... I have ash everywhere... and I just don't want to get you dirt-" the Hong Kong member was cut short as Mark grabbed the collar of his coat and pulled him into a deep kiss. He tasted of dirt, Mark wrinkled his nose, however as Jackson parted his lips, and there it was; now it tasted like Jackson. It had been a while, usually they only had time for a fleeting peck, kiss on the cheek or on the forehead. But now they wouldn't stop, Jackson put his arms around the older's waist and pulled him closer, tilting his head enabling him to explore the other's mouth. It felt so good after such a long time. He had missed Mark so much, he loves the Roommate members dearly but this person right here he loved even more. 
His Mark. His gorgeous precious Mark. Who had now pulled back to smile at him shyly, yes he loved this person. Flush cheeks and slightly out of breathe suited the other, Jackson grinned, taking the other's face in his hands and kissing Mark's forehead softly. "Do I ever tell you how much I love you?" "Every chance you get~" Mark smiled, today it just refused to leave his face, he was so happy. Jackson poked his tongue at the other, "Well I'll just tell you even more" He gently pressed a kiss on Mark's lips, much more calmer than before, "Mark, I love you" The LA member blushed even darker, this wasn't the first time the other had told him that but it still made the butterflies in his tummy flare and feel as giddy as a 12 year old, "I love you too, Wang Jackson!" With that the pair leaned closer, closing the distance between their lips, starting gentle and loving. 
"Ya, Wang JacksoN!" Mark jumped out of his skin and stared in absolute horror at the source of the voice. Had they been caught? What if it was a camera? Who had caught them? Not even their manager knew no one would approve of this! Was it now all over? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Jackson grinned, the girl standing in the entrance to the alley way smiled back, "Quite snogging your boyfriend, you might get caught!" "Youngji~~~ why did you scare him like that?" the Hong Kong member gestured to Mark, who still looked as though his soul had left his body. Youngji was taken back, "I'm sorry you were just so cute! I couldn't resist! Ah, what do I do! Annyeong, Mark, I'm Youngji of Kara!" The young girl bowed and stuck out her hand. Mark stared at the hand, and then at Jackson, the other still had his arms around him. Jackson realized and quickly freed the other, Mark then mirroring the gestured from Youngji, and replied unsure "Hello I'm Mark..." "I know!" Youngji beamed the famous smile that everyone saw on TV, "You are just too cute together!" Jackson blushed and shoved her shoulder, "Stop saying that, it's embarrassing!" 
Mark stared, was he the only one who was... how to put it confused. As he voiced his thoughts Youngji grinned, "Jackson told only me, I'm the only one who knows, I was curious because he wasn't interested in me as a girl but more just as a friends, which is terrific! I wouldn't change it for the world. He is an awesome friend! So after bothering him for a long long time, and have to say, he was missing you a lot, he told me everything!" The rapper looked at his boyfriend with a sheepish expression, "It was really tough... and I couldn't call you with the cameras... I just didn't have anyone to talk to..." Mark's heart melted, he understood, it had become difficult for him too at times, but at least he had the majority of Jackson's clothes and hats if he got lonely. It would be odd if the other one had something of his on the show, so Jackson had nothing. Youngji giggled, the two of the guys were looking at one another with such love in their eyes, and there was no doubt that their feelings were real. 
"Anyway, I fully support you, just by the way and also wanted to say, the cameras are about to come by here, I'm going to go get you time. Bambam and I planned something already so should by you about ten more minutes or so, okay?" Mark stared in awe at the girl, as Jackson nodded; she beamed even brighter and said, "Okay, good bye, was nice to meet you Mark!" And with that she had dashed around the corner, leaving them alone once again in the alley. 
"You have a wonderful friend in her," Mark turned to the Hong Kong member, smiling. However, Jackson still looked guilty, "I'm so sorry. I should have told you!" "No, don't be ridiculous, you don't need to apologize for telling her," after that the younger one managed a small smile, happy to see Mark wasn't upset, "She just gave me a heart attack there!" This made Jackson laugh, "Well we weren't expecting anyone..." Mark nodded. "By the way..." he started, Jackson tilted his head in question, "She said, ten minutes before the cameras are here?" Jackson nodded, and Mark raised an eyebrow, "Then what are you doing right now?" At that Jackson blinked at him confused for a second, Mark rolled his eyes, "Ten minutes, come here, you idiot!" Mark took the other's soot covered face in his hands and kissed the other head on, pulling back for a second, Jackson grinning, he had understood what Mark had meant. The LA member smiled, "Argh I do love you so much, my idiot. Ten minutes left and counting!" Jackson didn't need further reminder, he had Mark pressed against the wall absolutely ravishing the other, tasting his tongue, exploring each inch of the other's mouth. He didn't stop there but traveled down the other's neck as far as the coat allowed it pressing soft butterfly kisses in his wake, Mark groan involuntarily, Jackson only taking it as encouragement. Ten minutes couldn't have gone by in more bliss. 
Their time was cut short by the sound of camera crew coming down the path; they parted unwillingly, both breathless and smiling. As they got the briquettes back on Mark and appeared from the alley, they saw the crew had yet to reach them but carried on their way. At the house Seho eyed them and asked what took them so long, Jackson had said it was too cold and icy, and the comedian bought it. Mark and Jackson shared a secretive smile, that didn't pass Youngji, as she entered the house.

 Aigoo, so cute!

UPDATED A/N I AM SO SORRY OMG I DIDN'T SEE THAT IT WAS COPIED TWICE... i usually write my story here and post it but my spelling seemed extra bad so I had copied it into word to spell check and then copied it back without deleting the old thing I'M SO SORRY >___< FORGIVE MEEE