Cold Night

Cold Night

, Jackson thought. It was so cold! Damn it! 

The rapper rolled around on his matress a few more times, trying to wrap the blanket tighter around him, this wasn't working. Why did they have to decide to wash the extra blankets today?! Aish. Frustrated he kicked his innocent blanket, the poor material unimpressed and still not giving him enough warmth. 
Maybe he could get to his jackets, he sat up in the dark. No ! JB had insisted everyone do a spring cleaning, what a joke, after all it was far to cold to be spring. So all his jackets were with the clothes of the other members in the living room on the floor. Pfft, 'suppose to sort them out'... if only he had done that and not insisted on only doing it tomorrow. He had to facepalm himself, why hadn't he just done it??
Stupid stupid stupid, he'd wake the whole house if he tried to get there: the manager was probably sleeping on the couch next to the pile of clothes, and the other's were such light sleepers, not to mention a certain member was laying there between him and the door. Ah! That was it. 
Jacksoon eyed the sleeping figure next to him, Mark! Hehe, it was perfect, laying there unaware, spreading heat. How on earth the LA guy wasn't freezing was a mystery, he lay with his back to the rapper, breathing steadily, sound asleep. Dammit, he looked so peaceful! Ah! He shouldn't wake him!
Hmm, but he needed some of the heat, maybe, Jackson scooted closer to the other, if he could just. He stuck out one of his feet, hissing as it hit the cold air of the room, and very carefully he moved to his goal:the edge of Mark's blanket. Hehe, this was going to work! Shot through his head. Just a few more centimeters, almost... there-
Nope, as soon as his toes disappeared under the blanket he felt warm skin, ! "AH! Whaa?" Mark yelped as something cold hit his leg, groggy he had spun around and wildly swung in Jackson's direction, the former fencer only managing to duck in last minute. "Dude, what the ?" Mark blinked upset as he lifted the blanket to see Jackson's toes wiggling happily in his direction, he rubbed his eye as he turned for an explanation. Jackson stared back at him wide eyed and with a sheepish smile on his face, "Sorry, man, it was cold..." The older one raised an eye brow taking in the sight before him, Wang Jackson, with one of his feet on his side of their room, looking guilty. He sighed, that idiot.

"Come here..." at this Jackson faltered, what had Mark just said. And why had he opened his blanket wider and was beckoning him?
"Mark-" "Get moving!" Mark snapped, eyes starting to fall closed again, tired from all the promotion activity.

He didn't have to say anymore, Jackson wiggled over to his side of the floor, he lay there awkwardly, what was he suppose to do? Ah right! "Thanks, man!" "ShhhhhhH" the redhaired let the blanket fall down over Jackson's shoulder and with the same arm pulled the other one closer. Jackson didn't complain, it was so much warmer now, Mark's body heat was glorious in comparison to the cold room. On the other side, Mark wrinkled his nose as Jackson's cold feet came in contact with his legs again, "This won't do.." He murmered and then before the younger one could protest he took Jackson't legs in between his own, tangling their legs up, giving the other more warmth, this caused Jackson to let out a sigh of relief. "Much better."

Eyes still closer, Mark started pulling the other even closer, arms around his shoulders, until Jackson had his head buried in his chest. In response the Hong Kong member wrapping his arms around the red haired's waist, pulling him closer still, the cold arms shocked Mark "Jackson, you're freezing! You should have said something sooner!" Jackson smirked, "I'm sorry,

if I had known I'd get to do this, I'd have spoken up earlier" This made the older one laugh into Jackson's hair, "Next time you will, kay?" Mark smiled as Jackson nodded into his chest, idiot. "Now, shhh" with that the other reached up and patted Jackson, very sleepy. Jackson was only happy to comply, now it was so warm, and he was in Mark's arm, no complaining from his side. 
He slept like a baby. 
______

"Mark and Jackson sitting in a tree! K - I -S - S -I -N-" "BAMBAM!" Jackson yelled and half asleep threw a pillow in the general direction of the voice, thanks to being a former athlete he found his mark, silencing the maknae and making him run off huffing. Speaking of Mark, Jackson blinked at the other, who was now slowly awakening. The red haired was laying on one of Jackson's arms, his arms still around the Hong Kong member, other then that their position was almost the same as the night before but only now did Jackson realize that his face was right next to his own. As the redhaired opened one of his eyes and saw the rapper looking at him, his face broke into a breathe taking smile and he said "Good morning" Jackson laughed, before answering, "Morning, beautiful" "It appears we shared a bed..." Mark stated grinning up at the other, making Jackson smile more, "So it would seem." "Are we planning on repeating that?" Jackson had not been expecting that, it made him blink a few times at the older member. The dumbfounded expression made Mark laugh as he stretched out like a cat, wakening his body a bit more, it was funny seeing the talkative Jackson at a loss of words.

"Well... I don't... I mean... It was really comfy!" he stuttered watching the gorgeous creature in his arms lazily stretch out his limbs. The red haired seemed pleased with the answer. 
"Oh, please just kiss already-" THUD, this time more awake Jackson sat up a bit and swung the next pillow, hitting Bambam full force, knocking him back a bit.Whilst Jackson grumbled, "Stupid maknae..." Mark smiled up at him, and looking down on him, Jackson noticed, seeing him in the morning, with the first light of the day hitting his face, made him even more beautiful then before. Argh, his brain was being so mushy and soft, he wanted to kick himself. "Dude, if you don't I will have to come up there and kiss you myself!" at that he peered down at the person he had shared a bed with the last night, what? What had he just said? His brain refused to accept it. 
This was Mark he was looking at. Mark, his hyung. Roommate. Band mate. His friend. His buddy.

The kind and generous thing he had secretly been fawning over since meeting him. The most beautiful thing he had ever come across. The person who was capable of rendering him, the king of talking, speechless. This was Mark.
The same Mark who was now coming closer. Apparently, the rapper hadn't been fast enough for his taste. 
And with that he was kissing the same kind creature that had offered him his bed last night. 
Oh yes, this was happening. Jackson smirked in to the kiss. 
"Mark and Jackson sitting in a-" THUD with no more pillows to throw and not looking, Jackson threw the next best thing a shoe box, with shoes still in, not braking the kiss with Mark. He'd be damned if he let Bambam ruin this. 
"WANG JACKSON STOP ABUSING THE MAKNAE AND GET UP! YOU CAN BE LOVE BIRDS LATER! SCHEDULE NOW!" JB's voice was heard through out the apartment. 
That made both of them giggle like naughty children, braking the kiss. Sighing Mark reached up and Jackson's face once, smiling lovingly at him. "We'll chat later, kay?" Jackson was only capable of nodding. Then suddenly JB's threatening steps were heard, the two of them scrambled up, getting ready in record time. Before leaving the room, Jackson couldn't resist sneaking up on Mark and wrapping his arms around the other from behind, making Mark look back in surprise. Kissing that surprised look off the other's face insured a sweeter day ahead. And Mark had to laugh at Jackson's huge smile, as they left. 
He could only hope that night was going to be cold again, Wang Jackson was an amazing source of heat. 

A/N: first got7 just something short and sweet, will maybe go into more got7 getting to know the boys better ^^ so who knows ;)