Idiot

Cold Night

"I am sorry"
"I know..."
"I'm a coward...."
"That I know too," Mark sighed and looked at the other, "Jackson, look at me..." Finally the person sitting opposite him managed to raise his head and look him in the eye. The other could see the tears, the fear and sadness reflected in the other's face. He knew Jackson so well; he could really read him like a book. However he was incapable of foreseeing this.
"You can't just say sorry over and over again ... it needs to have a point"
"I'm sorry" the Hong Kong members lip started to wobble.
"Jackson, breathe in and out," handing him the tissues that had been thrown at him beforehand, Mark sighed yet again, "start from the beginning, when did you know?"
"A week ago... I wanted to tell you really-"
"I know...

you know... after being around one another for so long you kind of learn to read the other, so I know you wanted to tell me... „

All the times the other had looked like he had something on the tip of his tongue, all the desperate attempts to tell the LA member hadn't gone unnoticed. Mark couldn't blame him, he knew Jackson, that idiot was too kind hearted for his own good.

"You didn't want to hurt me...right?" as the other sighed Mark knew he was right, he did after all know Jackson, "Idiot, you knew this was going to happen..."  The rapper shrunk further into himself, "I'm sorry..."
"Don't, stop saying you're sorry like that, I know you, I cannot blame you for what you did..." Jackson looked up as he spoke, "Aish, you stupid person, really I want to be so mad at you... but ... I just know you... so I understand... that's what’s so frustrating..."
It was the truth, Mark knew exactly how torn Jackson must've been, knowing what a big chance it was and yet what it meant for them.

"Next time I wish you wouldn't keep it for yourself, I'm here for you... you know that right?" the other searched Jackson's face, tears had already started to pour out of the other's eyes, something deeper behind them, Mark continued, "I just ...

I thought after all this time together and...

with our relationship you would have noticed just how much I love you...

I want to be with you for a reason... to share stuff like this... to keep secrets together... to support one another...."
Now the tears of the other were really flowing, was this a confession a small voice asked in the back of his head, Mark knew the answer: yes it was and a damn teary one. What dreadful timing...


"... I ... love you too" Jackson spoke softly, and then it hit Mark this was the first time he had really told Jackson how he felt. Not to mention... the other loved him too! The LA member looked up and finally recognized the emotion behind Jackson's eyes... love.

He loved him. That's why that idiot was feeling so torn.... Oh no, Mark felt his own tears well up, emotions going completely wild. Oh man. Laughing he scrubbed his face, "Look what you've done, now hand me those tissues. What an awful first confession, look at us!" Not to mention the fact that it had taken them so long to do it.
"No..." Jackson crawled over to Mark, tears still running. Mark felt the first of his own fall start to escape and fall. Very calmly the younger took Mark's face in his hands cupping his cheeks, gently brushing away the fresh tears, producing a small smile at the other's pout. "It is our first confession tears or not... and I'm so sorry it took so long... and under these circumstances... but I love you, Mark"
Mark looked up in those big brown eyes, the Hong Kong member searching his, looking for protest, anger anything, "I love you too, Jackson..." Leaning up, inviting Jackson to close the distance and press a small soft kiss against his lips. Nothing wild or hot, like other kisses they shared, something simple, sweet and loving...
they wouldn't change it for the world.
____
"Look, you get to come back some days and we'll see you during the schedules!" Mark grinned up at the other, it was D-Day and everyone had gathered at the door to say good bye. Jackson only managed a small smile, the past few days the two of them hadn't left one another’s sides, sharing beds every night. Now it was time to start on the Roommate adventure.
"I heard Sunny is there!" Bambam piped up, Jr nodded, "And the cutie from K-ara, not to mention Nana!" "Because we all know Jackson likes girls and is totally not taken already..." Yuggyeom rolled his eyes sarcasm in his voice. JB had to step in preventing Jr and Bambam from knocking him unconscious. "I heard that a lovely comedian in moving in, Gookju if I’m not mistaken!" Mark told Jackson, he had done some research on the new roommates, "And of course Joon will also be there, so you'll get to speak some English~"
Nodding, Jackson still hadn't said a word, at this time the manager coughed loudly from the door, "Ten minutes in the car Jackson, I'll take the suitcase and meet you down there!" As he left, JB turned and ushered the other members out of the room, ignoring their protest and yells, waving at the couple as they disappeared.

The two of them looked at one another for a bit before Jackson took a step forward and wrapped his arms around Mark's waist, burying his head in the other's shoulder, "Ya..." Mark exclaimed softly, automatically wrapping his own arms around the other, his back, "We'll see one another sooner than you think..."
"I know..." Jackson lifted his head and pouted, "I'll miss you..."
"I'll miss you too..." Mark smiled, it wasn't the brightest of his smiles but it was enough for this moment.
"I love you..."
"I know," Jackson pouted at Mark's response, Mark giggling before leaning closer and kissing that pout right away. Jackson responded almost immediately, pulling Mark closer and deepening the kiss, it would be the last in a while.
As they parted, Mark smiled this time really really bright, drop dead gorgeous smile; "I love you too..."
With that Jackson gave him a last kiss on his forehead before turning and leaving out the door.
Mark had just stood there watching it fall shut and hearing the other's steps walk away.
He chanted, stay strong, stay strong in his head, tears already threatening to fall once again. He was still staring at the door when his phone suddenly made a 'ping'. And he looked at it, a text.
"I totally failed, barely made it to the lift before bawling my eyes out... btw check the box next to my bed... I bought you your own 'Wang' since I took mine along... to cuddle... if you need to I mean... you can also just leave it in the box... " Mark smiled.
"Idiot... thank you..."
"I love you"
"Me you too"

A/N: Omg I am so sorry look how many of you there are, not very good but here is another chapter.
I am trying to get back to writing but just having such a creative block and suffering ... will do my best to get back into writing!