Help clean up!

Cold Night

Hm, nothing interesting, Jackson thought as he flipped through the channels on the TV, boring, boring, and boring. "Aish, hyung you are too fast!" Youngjae reached over and snatched the remote away from the Hong Kong member. "But there is nothing ooooon!!" the rapper moaned, rolling around on the couch, successfully rolling over a sleeping Bambam, waking him up quite abruptly, "Hey! JB-hyung, Jackson is bored! Save us!!" The leader had just entered the room at that moment and raised an eye brow at the three at the couch, Youngjae was on the floor in front of the sofa and a very annoyed Bambam was in the corner of the furniture piece. The culprit, Jackson was now spread eagle, taking in most of the couch. It was a problem if Jackson got bored. 
"Did you do the spring cleaning?" "Yes" "Did you hang up the blankets to dry?" "Yeesss" "Did you do clean up your hat collection?" "Yeeeeeessssssss, I even cleaned my seventh of the bathroom!!" The rapper exclaimed, throwing his hands up in frustration, narrowly missing Youngjae's head. This won't do, JB shook his head. A bored Jackson was a problem; he always got into trouble if he couldn't vent his energy. "Want to go play outside?" Jackson shot the leader a confused look, "Dude, it's raining like it's the end of the world! I don't want to go outside! And anyway 'play outside'? I'm not a kid!" As he said that, JB looked at him with a 'oh really' look on his face. 
"You're more childish then me!" Bambam pouted, it was true, even the fans knew it by now. "Am not!" Jackson stuck out his tongue and swung at the maknae, causing the Thai member to duck away, "Yeah, like that didn't undermine the 'not a kid thing'!!" 
JB sighed, this was going nowhere, what were they going to do? 
Ah! "I'll be right back! Don't kill each other till then, kay?" the leader his heel and left the room, leaving a confused trio behind. "There is nothing to dooooooo!!" Jackson groaned and hugged Bambam, who yelped in surprise, "Don’t take it out on me!! First hitting now this?! Youngjae save me!!" The other member shook his head, "Better you then me!" Bambam shot him a betrayed look, why did he have to suffer under Jackson's boredom. Hopefully JB could hurry up.

 


"Mark? Where are you?" JB was on the phone, he had stepped into his room and immediately called the LA member. This was his best chance. "I'm shopping with Jr, needed some groceries... why? What's wrong?" the red haired said, whilst pushing a shopping cart down the isle, Jr giving him a curious look as to who was on the phone, Mark mouthed 'JaeBum'. 
"It's Jackson..." the leader admitted, making Mark stop in his tracks, making Jr run into him and groan in pain.“What did he do?" the red haired asked seriously, JB had to sigh, "You mean what he hasn’t done? He is ... he is bored..." Oh, now that was indeed grave news, and Jr, who was by now listening in on the conversation, cringed. "Did you tell him to go outside?" "Yeah, but he refused, saying it was raining and didn't want to..." "It's only drizzling a bit..." Mark bit his lip, concerned. Aish, why had he thought it was a good idea to leave Jackson at home alone with nothing to do? 
"Did you suggest he clean up?" "He's done all that already..." that surprised Mark, "Really? That was fast!" "Yeah, wait, weren't you the one who told him to do that?" "Yeah, but I didn't think he'd do it so fast!" Mark had to grin, right, he had told the former fencer that morning to clean up. Aigoo, so cute, he pictured Jackson cleaning up for his sake. Okay, back to the situation at hand. 
"What else can we do? Is there anything else that needs cleaning in the house?" Mark asked, JB thought for a bit before replying, "Well with the energy he currently has he'd be able to clean the whole place...but not sure if he wants to..." Oh, an idea popped into Mark's head, "I know what to do!" 

 

 

"Hey, Bambam!" Youngjae looked up from his phone, he had just received a text, "You forgot your iPod at the practice room! Let's go fetch it!" The maknae looked at him confused, still in the clutches of Jackson, "What do you mean? I have it right here-" With a clean clap to the back of the head, Youngjae silenced the younger, glaring at him, bewildered Bambam stared at him. What on earth? Youngjae eyed Jackson and then Bambam and gestured to the door, "Now!" Ooohh, Bambam started seeing what was going on, in a loud voice he said, "Oh right, stupid me! Let's go!" Jackson started up as Bambam started freeing himself from his hold, "Nooo, don't go!! Stay here! I'm bored!!" But the other two bee lined straight for the door, before putting on his shoes Bambam turned and said, "You could come along but it is pouring out there!" That made the person on the sofa, roll around in frustration, "Argh stupid rain! Come back soon! It is so boooring here alone!" 

 

The two of them breathed a sigh of relief as they left the building and got into the elevator, freedom. As they got to the lobby they saw JB, he must have left earlier than him. "How bad?" "Pretty bad, he was going on about how bored he was and would bounce between cuddling Bambam and wanting to hit him..." Youngjae patted the Thai member back in sympathy, the youngest looking traumatized, "Thanks for the sms, hyung, but what is the great plan?" JB looked around and nodded at the main door, "Here it comes..." The two other's turned to look in the direction he was facing and saw with surprise, Jr and Mark coming towards them, large grocery bags in their hands. "That is brilliant, hyung!" it dawned on Youngjae, Bambam seemed a bit confused. "Thank you, Mark!" JB said as the red haired got closer, "He might have started disassembling something again. It hasn't been so bad in a while..." Mark nodded, before turning to all the members there, "Don’t worry, guys. I'll take it from here. I'll call when the coast is clear, kay?" "Oh!" Bambam had caught on, "Mark, you're the plan!" The LA member laughed at the youngest and nodded, "I'll be off, you guys take care!" With that he took the groceries from Jr and headed for the elevator, the other's watching him leave, waving and wishing him all the best. Like a soldier going into battle. As the elevator doors closed they looked at one another, wondering what on earth they should do. In that moment Yugyeom appeared in the lobby, confused at the gathering of GOT7 in front of him, "What is going on? Meeting of anonymous idols?" Jr rolled his eyes, as JB stepped in, "No we just had a problem on hand and where did you come from?" The other shrugged, and pointed at his training bag, "I was practicing, can't wait to go up and have a cold shower-" "No, no no no!" the other's interrupted him, and even more confused than ever he found himself being pushed out the door, "Big crisis up there, we're going out for a bit!" "But I stink?! What crisis calls for no shower?!" "JacksoN!" They all exclaimed.

 

___
"Jackson?" Mark called as he pushed open the door with one foot, the bags were so much heavier than he expected. "Jackson Wang, get your over here and help me!!" He heard a scramble and feet on the floor, as suddenly two hands were taking one of the bags from him, "Mark! You're back early!" Mark could only shake his head at the other member, as he entered the living room he saw JB's fear, Jackson had started taking the TV remote apart, "And apparently just in the nick of time." Jackson looked up and saw him looking at the electronic spread out on the table, "Ya, erm .. that was... I couldn't help it!!" They had now gotten the bags into the kitchen and with the last of his strength the LA member got his bag on the table, he now turned and raised an eyebrow at the other, "Well, go and unhelp it, quickly! I'll come get you in a sec, need to get changed, Jr took the umbrella!" That made Jackson take a step back, it was true, Mark's hair was a bit wet, his hoodie had gotten most of the rain. "Stop looking at me and go!" Mark blushed under the gaze of the other, before forcefully turning and kicking him his bum in the direction of the slaughtered remote. Jackson obliged and set to putting it back together, for Mark, always. It wasn't as tricky as it seemed, he just did the opposite of what he had done before, simple. 
"That better still work or JB will have your skin." he looked up and saw Mark standing in the door way of the kitchen, a new hoodie on and... was that an apron? He faltered; Mark was wearing a pink apron over his clothes, what on earth? "Ya! Attention!" the LA member had come over and crouched in front of the frozen rapper, now he was waving he hand in front of the other's face, "Earth to Jackson!" Once again the red haired had rendered the talkative Jackson speechless. He had to smile, the apron was a nice touch, but he had a mission. "Does it work?" Jackson looked down at the thing in his hand, right, remote! He pressed the on button and he could see Mark smile widely as the TV responded. First crisis averted. "Very good, now follow me! Need to unpack the groceries!" With that he took Jackson's hand and tugged him into the kitchen. The other followed him obediently, like in a trance, staring at their hands. Not really comprehending what was happening. Not that he could complain. "Okay, wear this!" suddenly there was another apron, a yellow one, and Mark was looking at him expectantly. For the first time in a while he was capable of speaking, "This?! But it's flowery!" "So? So is mine!" Mark insisted, "We'll be in partner look!" That made Jackson falter yet again, that was true, the aprons were matching. Since when did they have aprons anyway?! He then gave little protest as Mark put the clothing piece over his head, neatly fixing the hat he was wearing back in its place, and then tying it in the back. The LA member took a step back to marvel at his work, a skeptical Jackson was looking back at him, but the apron made everything so much more adorable, he couldn't resist, awwing over the sight. "Aigoo, so cute! I'm a genius!" the red haired giggled, that made Jackson mumble, "The only thing cute here is you..." Mark blushed a deep shade of red, he hadn't seen that coming, in a hurry he turned and started focusing on the grocery bags, stuttering "Yes.. well.. never mind back to business!!" But it was too late; Jackson had seen his red cheeks and a smile grew on his face. So cute! The urge to hug the other was too large, and he couldn't resist. Mark jumped in surprise as he felt two arms wrap themselves around his waist and a head come to rest on his shoulder. "I missed you..." Jackson murmured, face buried in the material of Mark's hoodie, "It was so boring without you..." Mark smiled as he reached up one hand and Jackson's hair. "I know... next time I'll drag your sorry with me to shopping, then it won't be so boring" The rapper nuzzled his head into the other's neck, sticking out his tongue defiantly, making Mark giggle at the sensation. "That tickles, idiot!" he gently smacked Jackson's head and he felt the other smile into his neck, "But you do know we have to get the groceries into the fridge..." "Just a bit longer..." Jackson whispered, holding Mark closer to him, enjoying how close the other was, Mark couldn't complain. They stood there for a while, Mark had leant his head, so it was resting on Jackson's, carefully his hair, listening to the other breathe. Oh man, he had completely fallen for this one. Why it was Jackson, the goofy and the dorky? No idea. Actually, he knew exactly why, it was Jackson, the loveable, helpless, childish Jackson. The y and wild, the crazy and uncontrollable. The one he wanted to take care of forever. Right, that was why he had fallen for him. He had to smile. If he had his way this moment wouldn't end. 
"You know, your favorite ice cream is melting and if we don't get it into the fridge like right now, it will thaw completely..." a small part in his brain had reminded him, of the sweet icy treat he had gotten Jackson, he housewife brain was starting to get to work. "Oh ice cream!" Jackson looked up and at the bags of groceries with newly found interest, "Gimme Gimme!!" "Ya! You unpack everything from the bags and I'll put it away," Jackson nodded like an excited puppy, Mark laughed, "Ready?" nod "Set?" nod nod "Go!" And off the Hong Kong member was, rapidly unpacking all the stuff Mark and Jr had bought, squealing as he saw the good stuff. The ice cream got a squeal, the ramen got a fist pump and the chips for a moan. Mark couldn't stop giggling over the rapper, it was clear, he was the most adorable thing there was. Even though, that same rapper would have argued, from where he was unpacking the stuff. The LA member looked so cute, with his pink apron and a small blush on his cheeks. Nothing looked more beautiful, diligently putting the things away, with a small smile playing on his lips. Jackson couldn't stop his heart missing a beat as he watched the other, put the last things away. 
"See, that was fast! Teamwork!" Mark whipped some imaginary sweat off his brow and grinned at the rapper, Jackson returned the smile. "So..." Mark started, "We wanted to talk, remember?" Right! "Yeah, I'll say it simply, can't do this lovey dovey thing: Mark Tuan, be my boyfriend!" The red haired's eye brow twitched, his cheeks went red and he reached out smacked Jackson on the back of his head. "Ya! You could have done that more romantic! Jesus, 'be my boyfriend' you're not a child!" The rapper had to laugh, despite the words coming out of Mark's mouth the LA member was blushing and wore a smile on his face, he grinned at the older one "But it worked, right?" If possible Mark's cheeks went an even darker shade of red then before, "Well... yes..." It was after all Jackson, and that confession was just like Jackson and he wouldn't have it any other way. 
"I'm going to kiss you now!" "Oh, get your arse over here" Mark's patience ran thin and he put one of his hands around Jackson's neck and pulled him towards him, sealing the deal. Jackson only happily compiled, oh yes, this was going to be good. 

____
"This was the great plan?!" The rest of the members sat in the company car. They had been out for dinner, and been sitting there for the past two hours. "Yes," JB replied, "Mark said he'd right us when the crisis was over! We need to be patient!" "But Yugyeom stinks and I'm tired!" Bambam moaned, trying to stretch some ache out of his muscles. "Just give him a bit longer!" JB insisted, shooting the other's an apologetic look, "Try sleep here, I'll wake you when he calls!" 

Back in the dorm, Mark and Jackson had: put all the groceries away, shared a lovely dinner together and done the dishes. Then had cleaned the living room and put the blankets away. Perfect. They had then gotten changed and ready for bed. 
As they lay there, Mark cuddled against Jackson's chest, he suddenly had the feeling he had forgotten something. "Is something bothering you?" Jackson asked as Mark got restless, "Ah, no. I'm not sure... think I forgot something but I have no clue what?" The Hong Kong member tilted his head, "Wait! I know!" The LA member looked up, "We forgot to turn on the dishwasher!!"


A/N: omo you guys doubled since the last time I saw you! Thank you thank you thank you, i am so honored, I hope you like it! (Update: with so many of you maybe I should make a prettier picture! //panic// will do so soon!!)