Where is my cap??

Cold Night

"WHO WANTS TO DIE TODAY?!" Jackson's voice was heard throughout the dormitory, thundering and evident that the rapper was angry. JB looked up from the sofa in the living room, slightly concerned about the tone in the other's voice, "Ya, Jackson! What's wrong?" 
The rapper stormed into the living room, fuming from ear to ear, through gritted teeth the Hong Kong member hissed, "What's wrong?! I told you guys, if you touch my caps you are dead!" Oh oh, now also Bambam and Jr, who had been playing video games, were paying attention. Jackson's caps were his prized property, touching them was already a big no no, let along wearing them, that was a certain death wish. 
"Calm down! What happened?" JB asked, in a firm voice, leader mode activated and wanting to get to the bottom of this. Glaring at the three in the living room, Jackson looked besides himself in rage, "My. Caps! Someone took my cap! And I want to know who it was!!" Oh, snap. JB looked at the two, who had been playing video games, they looked just as shocked as he felt, one thought running through his head, he better find out who did it before Jackson did, or that person wouldn't live another day. "Was it one of you?!" the former fencer took a threatening step towards the two on the floor, who flinched back closer to the leader, shaking their heads violently. Scared for their life. 
"No, they've been with me the whole day, they didn't take anything... " JB started carefully, not wanting to enrage to other even more, "But tell me which cap was it?" 
"My Wang cap!" oh oh. Bambam and Jr looked at the leader, out of all the hats that could be taken; the person had taken Jackson's 'Wang' cap!? Now that person was truly dead. "Are you sure someone took it, maybe you forgot it somewhere..." Bambam mumbled, Jackson stared at the maknae, "Me? Forgetting my 'Wang' cap?!" JB saw the danger of Jackson hitting the maknae and quickly spoke up, "Hold on hold on! Where did you last see it?" This made the rapper hesitate, after thinking hard he said, "Well, I had it with me as we were at the studio... then we went to eat... after that we got home and I took a nap and then I woke up to find it was gone..." "Okay, so have you checked the house?" Jr pipped up, Jackson nodded his head, starting to calm down, "Checked everywhere, the bathroom, the kitchen, your guys' room" "Ya!-" Bambam started to protest but a quick kick from JB silenced him. "Anything?" Jackson shook his head. "Well, maybe you should get the keys from the manager and check the car, ask him to take you to the studio, the other's will be there, ask them if they saw it!" the leader tried, it seemed the best option for Jackson to retrace his steps, and asking the other's would be a good idea. "Yeah, true maybe one of the others know where it could be!" Jr supported the leader, team JJ project ftw. "Maybe one of them took it!" Bambam added, making JB kick him again, too late. Jackson had heard it, the rage was back. "Those.cowards.think.hiding.at.the.studio.will.do.them.any.GOOD?!" with that he was up on his feet and out of the door, stopping only to drag the manager away from his ramen dinner and down the stairs. There were a few seconds silence, before Jr turned to Bambam, "Good one, genius! You just sentenced the others to death!" Bambam only realizing his mistake now, let out a distressed wail, "I'm sorryyy! I didn't think!!"
____

After turning the car inside out, and a managers standing next to him sobbing at the treatment the vehicle was getting, Jackson still hadn't found his 'Wang' cap. He had scouted every nook and cranny of their companies car, not only this one but everyone GOT7 ever used, still nothing. "To the studio!" the manager had given up already, after his ramen dinner had been taken away from him, and obeyed the enraged member obediently. As they got there, Jackson stormed straight in, passing the fans outside so fast, many didn't even recognize him. Like a blood hound, he knew exactly where to find the first member, Youngjae was in a practice room and taken completely by surprise. "Ya!" was all he managed as he was suddenly grabbed by his collar and pressed up against the wall. "Where is it?!" Jackson demanded, bewildered Youngjae flailed around trying to escape, "Where is what?" "My cap!!" "What?!" "Someone took my cap!" Yongjae's eyes widened, now realizing what was going on, "Ya! I wouldn't dare take any of your caps! You almost decapitated me the one time i tried to touch one!!" Jackson glared at him, but had to admit it would be awfully stupid if Youngjae had taken it. With a huff, Jackson dropped him and turned to move on to the next suspect, leaving behind a very rattled vocal. 
Yugyeom was in the dance room, practicing with a few back up dancers. All they saw was a flurry of limbs and Jackson had the maknae pinned to the ground sitting on his chest, "Where is it?!" The backup dancers panicked and tried pulling Jackson off the maknae, who looked as if he had just been hit by a steam roller. "Where is what?!" the maknae wailed, even with the combined strength of all the other dancers, nothing could move Wang Jackson off his chest, "My Wang cap! Tell me where it is!!" At this Yugyeom blinked, confused, "I don't have it hyung!!" As Jackson made a threatening gesture he cried out, "I swear on Bambam's aegyo!" He really mustn't know, Jackson thought and then got off his victim, the other dancer's hurriedly checking the maknae for injuries, shaken by Jackson's strength. 
Argh, maybe Mark knew what happened to his cap! Jackson stormed out of the practice studio, he then checked every other room at JYP. The red haired was nowhere to be found, he checked the cafeteria, the gym, the practice rooms, successfully scaring Youngjae a second time. Still no sign of the LA member. 
Could he have gone home? Nah, Jackson had made the manager swear if he saw a member trying to escape he'd call him. 
Where on earth could he be? Wait, what about the balcony? Jackson slowly made his way up to the infamous rooftop balcony. He couldn't possibly be up there it was so cold! 
As he opened the room to the roof a cold gust of wind blew into his direction, pulling his jacket tighter around him, he made his way to the tables. Aigoo, there he was, "Ya Mark Tua-" He stopped, the figure at the table wasn't moving, was he...? He took a closer look, Mark was wrapped in a blanket, music notes and lyrics spread out before him, and he was fast asleep. Who could blame him, it was really really late. But still his cap! He took another step forward now right next to the other. The LA member looked really peaceful, Jackson then noticed he had a small portable heater on the bench next to him, so that is why he wasn't freezing. Poor fellow seemed really tired, with all the promotions and stuff, Mark had been working extra hard and staying up later then the other's, perfecting the choreography or practising korean. He was such a hard worker; Jackson smiled down at the sleeping figure. 
The red haired was sitting with his head hanging down, blanket going up to his neck and clutching a warm water bottle to his body. No wait... what wasn't a warm water bottle, Jackson gasped.

 

 "Ya!" he couldn't stop himself as he saw what it really was. That was his wang cap!! Mark started, surprised at the sound, and yelped in even more surprise shock at the sight of Jackson leaning over him, unconsiously making him clutch the cap even tighter. 
"Wha-what are you doing here? You-you were asleep!- at home!" Mark stuttered, rapidly blinking, trying to make sense of the situation. That made Jackson tilt his head, interesting, "I was looking for my cap... which brings me to my next question, why do you have my cap?" Mark looked down at the object in his hands, like it was an alien, right, it was Jackson's cap.
He knew that, silly. 

 

"Erm... I ... it just... well," the younger watched as the other fought for words, amused at how flustered Mark had become. "Tell me, how you came to be asleep, alone here with my cap in your arms," he sat down next to the red haired, smirking, waiting for a good answer. "Well, I... fine!" Mark seemed to have made up his mind, "You remember we got home from practice and you fell asleep?" Jackson nodded. "Well, I thought I should go... and practice more... but... it was late and ... well... it get's kind of lonely... but you were asleep ... so I couldn't ask you to come along with me... so ... Ikindoftookyourcapinstead!" The Hong Kong member blinked, Mark was blushing bright red now and was still clutching the headware close to his chest. 

 

All this time, when Mark stayed up late to go practice and work on his Korean... he had been lonely! How had he not seen that?! It was so obvious; the kind hearted member would never want to burden anyone by asking them to join him. Oh, Wang Jackson, you idiot. The rapper wanted to hit himself. "Mark, you idiot!" "Well I'm not going to apologize!" Mark stuck out his tongue defiantly, still clutching the cap. Jackson laughed before reaching over and tugging it out of the other's hold, only getting a big of resistance. There it was, the thing he had been searching for, he thought as he looked down on the object, 'Wang' glittering in the light of a lantern nearby. “You know I almost killed the other’s to find this…”  And here, he looked up at the one next to him, the other thing he had been unconsciously searching for recently. "You, idiot, you should have just asked..." Jackson said before he reached over and put the cap on Mark's head, earning him a very surprised look, which only made him smile because he didn't let go but instead pulled the other one's head closer, leaning over and meeting his lips half way. Getting a very surprised sound out of the other only made him smile even wider into the kiss. Unlike this morning, this kiss was longer and so much sweeter; Mark had to return the smile. 
Sometimes he too could be an idiot, not only Jackson. Maybe that was just one of the things they had in common.

 

A/N: Where did all of you come from //blushes and hides// this was suppose to be short and here we are at chapter, I am honored to have you guys read it and hope you like it