A Goner

Cold Night

Mark looked over his shoulder back at a certain rapper; they were currently in the recording studio listening to their next big record. It had been a week since Jackson and he had decided to become a pair. And also forgetting the others in the car, he had to laugh at the memory of opening the door the next day to a very angry rest of GOT7. In apology he and Jackson had sworn to do all the cleaning chores that week, it was the least they could do for forgetting the others. Not they had anything against it, it just meant they were able to spend more time together, including the aprons. Jackson couldn’t take his eyes of Mark when he wore that adorable pink thing, in his eyes the other was just so gorgeous, how on earth he was now together with that someone, was a mystery to him.
Since getting together, they had become a lot more shy around one another, usually they would easily throw their arms around one another or share food, but now it had a meaning. Mark blushes constantly when he and Jackson touched, be is deliberately or not. At TV, everyone had cooed over them, because Jackson had insisted that Mark sit next to him, making the LA guy blush bright pink, it didn’t go unnoticed that the bluffing rapper also turned a shade more pink. It was so cute, Bambam thought he was going to die. As the film they watched continued, Mark found himself naturally leaning against Jackson, like usual. Only this time he felt the other reach out in the dark and taking his had determined. Mark smiled as their fingers intertwined, gently squeezing it, smile only growing as he felt the response squeeze. Jackson on the other side, even though he wore his bluffing face, stubbornly watching the TV, his heart was fluttering so much, it felt like it was going to break out of his chest. Mark was his boyfriend, it seemed so hard for his mind to grasp. For a while, he had always admired the other, his dance and his rap, everything about him was beautiful to Jackson. The way he moved and the way he rapped, also the way he worked so hard and still able to look out for him. It was amazing, Mark had always been there for him, as they both battled the Korean Language and learnt the dances together. Never in his wildest dreams had he thought he would be able to call the other his boyfriend. His heart skipped a beat as he noticed, the head on his shoulder was snoring softly, he must have stayed up late again. Working.
Very carefully, Jackson reached to his other side and stole a pillow off Bambam, the youngest glaring at him before scooting over to share a pillow with Yugyeom. He placed the pillow on his lap and then with even greater care he took Mark’s head and shoulder and pulled the other down, so he was laying on the sofa, head on Jackson’s lap. Jackson, hands raised in surprised watched as the LA member mumbled something before he slowly swung his legs up on the couch, turning so he was facing the other’s stomache, he cuddled even closer to the rapper. Scared he had woken the other Jackson didn’t move, worried the butterflies in his tummy would wake the other, and he stayed like that, hands up, staring at the beautiful thing in his lap. After a few minutes, Mark opened one eye and raised an eyebrow at the other and his position, it was too funny, he smiled before shutting his eyes again, snuggling even closer to Jackson, burying his head into the pillow. That was the sign for Jackson, he bought his hands down, an arm around Mark’s shoulders, the hand gently his hair, it was obvious the movie didn’t mean much to the one in his lap. It was so softy, were his thoughts at the feeling of the other’s hair, what about, his finger gently poked Mark’s cheek; how is that softer then hair? The red haired, too tired and already in deep sleep, smiled unconsciously, in turn making Jackson smile lovingly at the other. Aigo, he was going to die from his cuteness one of these days, the former fencer had to laugh. As the movie came to an end, the other’s immediately got up, whilst Jackson remained seated, nodding at them in good night, as they respectfully kept quiet as they saw Mark was asleep. Bambam giggled at the sight, as JB ushered him out of the room. Jackson watched the credits, the person on his lap quietly snoring, he had to figure something out. As much as he loved Mark sleeping on his lap, he couldn’t stay there it was a bit uncomfortable, what to do?  Thoughtfully he Mark’s hair once again, it had fallen into the other’s face, argh he was so gorgeous. Jackson smiled, the other looked so peaceful, pink lips, shut eyes, amazingly long lashes in deep sleep. He’d hate to wake him, but how was he going to do this. Come on, Jackson, he told himself, you are strong enough, maybe-
Slowly, Jackson reached until one of his arms was under Mark’s leg, the other was curled together as a ball, so that wasn’t a big feat. He paused, seeing if he had woken him, no reaction, he took that as a good sign. Trying hard to stay quiet, he pulled the other until he was fully on his lap, another pause, but amazingly Mark sleeps like a baby. And just like one, he was now on Jackson’s lap, head no resting against Jackson’s chest, his other arm supporting the red haired’s head. Position, check, now standing up. With a great heave Jackson tried to get up, in doing this he discovered Mark was awfully light, swaying a bit though, he looked down at the other, eyes were still shut, like nothing was happening. Jackson smiled pressed a kiss to Mark’S forehead, he couldn’t resist, the cuteness was too much, at that moment JB had decided to come back into the room.
The leader stopped and took in the pair in front of him, the Hong Kong member getting a fright and freezing in his tracks, how was to going to explain this. To Jackson’s surprised he simply smiled like a proud mother, and went over to turn off the TV, seeing as the rapper had no hand free. “Bali! He won’t get any lighter with you standing around!” Jackson started as the leader whispered to him and gestured to Mark, he was still wearing that smile. The rapper blinked, his mind only reacting slowly, right! The weight in his arms reminded him of the task he had given himself. He mouthed, thank you, before turning and leaving, the leader remaining behind to clean up a bit. JB might be strict at times but he really was the leader of GOT7, Jackson made a mental note to thank the other properly another time.

As he finally got to Mark and his room, he was happy to see he had forgotten to do his bed that morning and his blanket was a scrunched up mess in the middle of his bed, perfect. Kicking it to make an even taller pile, he slowly lowered Mark onto the blanket, wow, the other was still asleep, he must have really been tired. Jackson lay him down, before turning around and opening Mark’s bed and blanket, they had been folded away like a good member, unlike his. Just as he turned back to the red haired, prepared to tuck him in, he froze, Mark had to his tummy and was cuddling his blanket like it was a big teddy, arms and legs wrapped around it. Aigoo, there goes his chance of getting the LA member into his own bed, Jackson smiled. Okay, what to do? Maybe he could just- Jackson reached over and tried to pry Mark’s hands off the blanket, just as he thought he had gotten somewhere, the other moved, , he had woken him!

Wrong. Mark simply released the blanket only to latch himself onto to the next closest thing…. Jackson. The rapper gave a surprised yelp as he went down with the weight of the red haired. He slapped a hand quickly over his mouth, fearfully looking down at the monkey hanging onto him, for sure he was awake now. For a second he thought his eyes were deceiving him, Mark was still sound asleep, snoring softly into Jackson’s chest. Oh man that was a close call, he breathed out but what was he suppose to do now? He tried to move, but the LA member made a sound and it took Jackson a sec to realize he had just been growled at? What? He stared at the thing on him in shock, and then it dawned on the rapper: he wasn’t going anywhere. Throwing his hands up in defeat, he gave up.
But as he lay there, listening to Mark's steady breathing he thought, in all honesty... he didn’t really mind, the person he liked was laying on top of him, sleeping peacefully... he wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.

Carefully, he reached out behind him and snagged Mark's blanket then threw it over them. Mark made a noise, that sounded an awful lot like purring, and wrapped his arms tighter around Jackson. Oh man, there he goes again.

How many times was he going to fall for the red haired's cuteness?
He was a goner. 

The red haired smiled, lovingly at Jackson, the morning he had woken up ontop of him fresh in his memory. It had been a whole lot of stammering on his part and smiling on Jackson's part, it wasn't like they didn't share beds often now a days, but it had just been such a surprise to him. Because he didn't really remember going to bed, only after the rapper explained did things make sense to him. Look at him, he thought watching Jackson mouth along the lyrics as they played the song again, he was so falling for the other, he couldn't even bring himself to deny it. 
As Jackson looked up and made eye contact with Mark, he broke into a big smile, Mark's heart skipping a beat. Aigoo, he was a goner. 

A/N: something really really simple @-@ so sleepy trying to update everything