What?

Cold Night

Mark sighed, as he looked at the thermometer, "Wang Jackson, you're boiling up! What on earth were you thinking as you ran out in that rain last night!" The red haired glared at the guilty one, who was currently tucked into bed, blankets pulled up to his chin and looking very upset. "But-" coughing "- wanted to get you-" big coug "- flowers!" the Hong Kong member managed to produce. Mark could only sigh, that idiot had run out in a big storm last night, something about wanting to do something special for him. He had returned with the most adorable pink flowers and at the same time, drenched to the bone. 
As much as Mark had appreciated the gesture, he hated the fact that the other was now in bed with high fever and a severe cough. "No talking, take the medicine! And then here is a sweetie to help your sore throat!" the older handed the other everything, handing him water to down the medicine and then the sweet. Obediently, the former fencer took everything and carefull on the sweet, "Thank-" "Not a word! Silence!" Mark was firm, they were in the middle of promotions, it wasn't good if Jackson got sick, and he would rather he took care of his boyfriend then let the manager or someone else. For the third time he let out a sigh. 
"This won't do, I'm going to go make you a soup, kay!" he then got up to leave, as Jackson mirror his movements he turned, "No! Sit! Stay, don't worry, I'll be back in a sec or two!" This made the other look even sadder, big eyes and pout didn't help the situation. "No, Jackson, stay!" this made the other let out a long wine, but Mark had to stay strong,"Fine, give me at least 10 minutes!" To make a proper soup was impossible, but it did make Jackson consider and in the end settle back into the matress. "Try to sleep...kay?" as the younger responded with nodding, Mark saw his chance and left, bee lining straight to the kitchen.
There he ran into JB, "Hi, how's Jackson?" "Got a bit of a fever and a sore throat, not to mention the coughing... wanted to make him a soup!" Mark was flipping through their recipe books, JB joined him a concerned look on his face, "Hm, cough and sore throat, definately try a chicken soup!" Then he too picked up a book, searching for something, when as he reached for a larger one, he found what he was looking for, "This is the best, the manager taught it to me, it is really simple!" Mark looked at the recipe he was looking at, looked simple. "Here take it, the others and I got to dash! You stay here with Jackson, kay?" the leader pressed the book into his hand, Mark nodding already running a finger down all the ingrediants, "And yes, we should have all the stuff, JR and I recently went shopping!" Then he left the kitchen, and Mark heard him yell at the others, before a stampede announced the depature of the majority of GOT7. 
"Celery, chicken , spring onions, carrots... everything here! Oh wait, chicken stock! That wasn't hard, now let's do this!" he ran to get his apron, at the same time took the chance to wash his hands, now he could start. First, big pot! Done! Chop up celery, check! Next, Turn on to high heat and put oil in, 
Just as he had the pot and put the oil on, he heard a groan from behind him, as he turned to see who it was he freaked,  "Ya! Ten minutes! Those weren't ten minutes! Get back to bed!" A slightly panting Jackson smiled at him from under their huge blanket, which he had dragged along, then proceeded to shrug his shoulders and flop down on one of the chairs at the kitchen counter. Mark glared at the other, he should send him to bed. But there was a bubbling sound to his side and Jackson made an alarmed sound. "Well, at least you're not talking," the red haired had to smile at the younger, who seemed really proud of himself. Thanks to the reminder, he turned his attention back to the recipe. Fry celery, and wash chicken. Okay, not a problem. 
As he went to wash the meet, Jackson made another funny sound, Mark raised an eyebrow at the other, only getting another grunt in return. Jackson narrowed his eyes, a hand appeared from under the blanket, Mark finally understood, the younger was beckoning him. Wearily, the red haired approached, clutching the package with the chicken. Jackson rolled his eyes before he reachedout and pulled Mark's sleeves up, the LA member only noticing now how long they had been. They would have surely become wet, if the younger hadn't made him aware. "Thanks!" Mark smiled, whilst the other only stuck out his tongue, shaking his head in direction of the sink, as if to say, now you may go. Mark stuck out his own tongue in return and continued his duty. 
After cleaning the chicken and throwing it to the celery, Mark got to the next step: after chicken is done, pour a litre over it and let cook for half an hour before putting another litre over it. Do as many times as you need. Easy! 
Jackson watched as the red haired returned to the sink, smiling happily, if only he wasn't sick and every single cell in his body aching, he'd take Mark into his arms immediately. Hug him and cuddle him and kiss him. Definately kiss him. If only he wasn't sick. Oh, he forgot the chicken stock! Jackson saw said ingrediant sitting abandoned on teh counter. Argh if he could only talk. Here goes the noise language.
Mark looked up as he heard another wining noise from behind him, "What-" As Jackson vigirously nodded in the direction of the counter, Mark blinked, what was wrong now. Oh right, "Oh, that only goes in last!" The Hong Kong member relax, a smile grew on his face again. 
"Aigoo, don't worry, I'm the one cooking, you should be resting!" As the red haired turned to pour in the water, he swore he heard Jackson blow a raspberry at him. Shocked he turned but the other wore the most innocent expression on his face. Strange, he turned back to the pot and there it was again!
What? 
The red haired narrowed his eyes, slowly turned his back to the other and the second he heard the sound again, he turned back. Sure enough, he caught Jackson in mid raspberry, making him double in laughter. It was too funny. Jackson looking extemely sheepish with his tongue out. "Oh, even if you can't talk, you can't stay quiet can you?" at that the rapper made an 'ah ah' sound whilst shaking his head, tonuge still out. Mark sighed, "I'd kiss you round about now-" Jackson made wild flailing movements, that was out of the question, he was sick! "- but I think you won't let me" Mark finished, Jackson nodded dutifully, he didn't want his boyfriend to get sick because of him. "Damn, anyway, now that the first water is in, we have to wait half an hour until pouring the other! Want to play a game?" Jackson nodded at this idea, Mark then left the kitchen, returning soon with memory. It was fun, Jackson not talking but expressing himself with grunts and moans and silent cheering, whilst Mark couldn't stop laughing at the younger one. 
The time past quickly and a while later things looked good for the soup, Mark put in the stock. Carefully stiring it, making sure nothing spills. Now it was meant to cook for another hour, then it was done. They could play something, or Jackson could go sleep? 
His thoughts however were interrupted as he heard the sound of a chair scraping the floor, as he looked back he saw Jackson waddle around the counter as best he could with the big blanket. Once closer, the younger opened the piece of bed stuff, and wrapped the older up in it. Mark at this point, didn't protest, he hadn't been able to hug Jackson the whole day, worrying over him, knowing the Hong Kong member wouldn't let him, but at this point, neither of them cared. 
Jackson was so happy to be able to hug the other, seeing him care for him, making the soup. He let out a happy noise, something like a happy dolphine sound, only making Mark smile wider. This only encouraged the younger, and a few squeals and giggles later, he had Mark were looking at one another, both wearing big smiles. 
One more questioning squeak from Jackson and Mark nodded, the younger immediately pressing a soft kiss on his lips. 

It was ridiculous, so childish and yet, it was so like them. 
They wouldn't change it for the world. 
As they parted, Jackson suddenly made more urgent noises and Mark noticed he was looking over his shoulder. What?
Oh no, the soup. He turned just in time to see the bubbles reach the lid, it was on to hot! He immediately turned it down, to a low simmer. That was a close call.
"Wow, what would I do without you?" He asked the person behind him. Jackson broke into a smile and shrugged, Mark could help feeling the other was looking a little big proud of himself. "Ya, smartass, to bed! Now! Soup will be only done in an hour!" he waved the spoon threateningly at the one in the blanket. Jackson in reply stumbled back a few steps, horror written all over his face, before sticking his tongue out and then make another questioning noise. "Yes, yes I'll be there in a sec, " another squeak "Fine, if you want it exact!" Mark looked over the stuff he had to clean up, it wasn't much "Give me exactly 30 seconds, go!" 
And off the younger was, happily humming all the way to their room, Mark smiled as he heard suspiciously happy humming. 
He was definately a goner

A/N: hello there, forgive me, creative block happened... wasn't sure where this story was going
Sticking with the short and sweet, like the style Hope you guys like it!