Ch. 3 - Approval or Disapproval?

More than One Shot[Hiatus]

Chapter 3 - Approval or Disapproval?

 

“Okay, now how do you want to do this?” Yongguk asks. The two now stood on the pouch of a light blue house. “Ah, I don’t know. Would you like to stay behind me, just in case he decides to throw something?” Alex asks laughing. Yongguk shakes his head with a small laugh. “Well, there’s no need to keep him waiting.” he says.

Letting out a breath, Alex takes a pair of keys out her pocket and unlocks the door. She steps inside with Yongguk right behind her. As they take off their shoes and jackets, Alex shuts the door. “Junhong-Baby, I’m home.” she calls out. She motions for Yongguk to follow her down the small hall and into the living room.

The two immediately stop in the doorway. In the living room sat a boy with blonde hair. He was sitting on the chair facing the doorway with his arms crossed and a frown on his face. “Nice of you two to finally show up. Please take a seat. I believe we have something to discuss.” he says.

“Okay Junhong, before you get your rant going, let us explain.” Alex says as they walk over to the couch in the room and sit down. Zelo uncrosses his arms. “Yes, please explain to me these pictures of my Noona with my friend.” he says holding up his phone, showing the picture of them that Jongup took.

“Zelo, it’s not true.” Yongguk says. Zelo raises a brow. “Really?” he asks. “Then how do you explain this post?” he asks as he swaps the screen of his phone to show the pictures that Alex took of them. Yongguk looks at Alex. “You would post them before hand.” he says. Alex shrugs. “Yeah, it’s okay.”

Alex looks at her brother. “Okay, Junhong, first, take a deep breath and calm down.” she says. “Second, he’s helping me.” she adds. Zelo raises a brow. “How is him dating you, helping you?” he asks. Alex looks at Yongguk. “You still have the note right? Give it to him.” she states. Nodding, Yongguk pulls the paper out his pocket and hands it to Zelo.

“Junho gave me another note this morning.” Alex informs as he reads the letter. “He wants to meet with me, and I don’t want to. We just came from the park. While there, Junho appeared and came to talk to me. So Yongguk told him that he’s my boyfriend. Hopefully it’ll get Junho to finally understand that I’m not going to go for him.”

Zelo balls up the paper. “See, you should have just let me beat him up the first time. Or at least threaten him.” he says. Alex sighs. “Junhong, I like my job and I need It. And you need to stay in school.” she says. Zelo sighs. “I guess.” he says. He then looks at them. “So, are you two just going to be faking or will it be real dating?” he asks.

“Real dating?” Yongguk asks. “Nah, I think we’re just going to randomly fake It.” he says. Zelo shakes his head. “Then I do not approve. Break this nonsense off.” he says. Yongguk raises a brow as Alex lets out a small laugh. “Okay, the first question, I didn’t see coming. But I see where this conversation is going to go. So, I’m going to take this time to leave.” she says standing up. “While you two fuss over your thoughts, and I know my baby’s not that mad, I have to start dinner. I’ll be back.” she says before walking out the room.

Yongguk watches her leave the room before looking at Zelo. “Wait, so you were going to approve if we said we was real dating?” he asks. Zelo shrugs. “Maybe.” he says. Yongguk tilts his head. “So, you want me to date your sister for real?” he asks. Zelo sighs. “Okay hold on. Let me think of the correct words of how to explain what’s going on in my head.” he says sitting back in the seat.

After a few minutes, Zelo sits back forward, resting his elbows on his thighs and propping up his head with his hands. “Okay so yeah, she older than me but I can’t help but to worry about Lexi sometime. You have Natasha-Noona and you also have Jieun-Noona who is like a sister to you, so you should understand me a little.” he says to which Yongguk nods.

“One of the lesser reasons I moved here in the first place is because we didn’t want Noona here by herself. I mean yeah, she can handle herself but still.” Zelo says. “Anyways, I don’t like the ‘fake boyfriend’ thing. It was one of the first ideas that me and Noona came up with when thinking about how to deal with the guy.”

“And why don’t you like the idea?” Yongguk asks. Zelo shifts slightly in his seat. “To me, after thinking about it for a while, it could start a lot of problems. A lot of problems that I don’t want my sister to go through. The way I see it is to actually date. Neither of you are currently considering dating others so it shouldn’t be a problem.”

Yongguk nods. “That’s true.” he says. Zelo sits up. “Also if at some point you two don’t want to anymore then just break up, if there are no feelings then it shouldn’t matter and you two go back to normal. If you two do develop feelings for each other then you’re already together so there you go.” he says.

Yongguk sits back in the couch. “Well, I’m all for it. I’ve thought about dating Alexandria before. And now I get the chance with your permission?” he asks. Zelo looks at him. “You wanted to date Lexi?” he asks. Yongguk nod. “Oh yes, but before you moved here, she was dating someone and barely even gave me the time of day if it wasn’t for a school project. And after you moved here, I was already dating someone so it didn’t matter.”

Zelo narrows his eyes. “I’m giving you permission to date my Noona. Don’t you try anything funny with her.” he says. Yongguk lets a smirk grew on his face. “Oh, I cannot promise you that, sir. I have too many feelings to not try.” he says with a small laugh. He then looks at Zelo. “But be truthful, why are you accepting the idea of me dating Alexandria?” he asks.

Zelo sighs. “Because I know you and I know that you would never hurt her intentionally.” he says and Yongguk nods. “I just don’t want her to go through what she when through in her last relationship.” he adds. Yongguk shakes his head. “Zelo, she dated him for like 4 almost 5 years and known him since some point of childhood. She’s only known me for 4. And I doubt she has even considered dating me.”

“Oh, but she has. And who cares about time.” Zelo says. “It only takes a moment to fall in love with someone. And it doesn’t matter how long you’ve known them for.” he says. Yongguk nods. “Yeah, I know how that goes.” he says. “Why do you think that I wanted to date her in the first place?” he asks.

Zelo raises a brow. “You fell in love with Lexi at first sight?” he asks. Yongguk shrugs. “Ahhh, I won’t really call it love. More ‘like’ than ‘love’. It wasn’t a: ‘Oh my god, that’s who I’m spending the rest of my life with’. She just caught my attention.” he states. Zelo nods before looking at him. “So, you’re going to officially become boyfriend and girlfriend.” he states. Yongguk nods. “Okay then, go ask her.” Zelo says.

Yongguk looks at him. “Say what?” he asks. Zelo nods. “Well, of course you have to ask her. That’s how people start dating.” he says standing up. When Yongguk doesn’t stand up, Zelo takes hold of his arm. “Come on Hyung you have to do this, otherwise you’re not allowed to date her.” he says pulling Yongguk up. Zelo then pulls him out the living room and to the kitchen.

“Ah, I d-don’t know a-about this.” Yongguk says. Zelo raises a brow. “Did you just stutter?” he asks. As they stop in front of the kitchen’s doorway, Zelo turns and looks at the older to see a faint red tint across his face. Quickly, Zelo takes his phone out his pocket and snaps a picture. “Oh, this is one for the books.” Before Yongguk could say anything, Zelo pushes him forward into the kitchen.

Hearing talking, Alex turns from her position in front of the stove to see Yongguk stumbling into the room. With a raised brow, Alex looks at Zelo who stood in the doorway. “I’m not done with dinner yet. Give me about ten more minutes.” she says before turning back to the stove. Zelo smiles. “Oh, well, actually, Hyung here, has sometime to ask you.” he says.

Alex looks away from the stove, over her shoulder and at her brother to see him holding up his phone. She then looks at Yongguk to see that he was looking the other way. Turning back to the stove, she lowers the fire. After covering the pot with a lid, she steps away from the stove, turning to Yongguk. “Okay, you have my attention, what’s up?”

Alex watches as Yongguk lets out a sigh before turning to her. She raises a brow when she notices that he wasn’t staring at her, but over her shoulder. “I umm, Alexandria…” he starts. Alex shakes her head. “Why aren’t you looking me in the eye?” she asks. “Make eye connection when talking to someone.” Yongguk lets out another breathe before locking eyes with her.

“Okay…umm, I w-would like to…” Yongguk stops, his eyes disconnecting their eye contact for a second before reconnecting them. “This is really nerve wreaking.” he whispers with a nervous laugh before clearing his throat. “I would l-like to ask you to officially become my girlfriend?”

Alex smiles as she watches Yongguk’s face turn a tint darker. “You are too adorable right now.” she says. Yongguk turns his head away. “Answer the question.” he says. Smile widening, Alex walks over to Yongguk. “Of course I will.” she says. “Took you long enough to ask, Mr. 4th.” she says laughing.

Yongguk lets out the breath he was holding in, placing a hand to his chest. “Dear geez, who knew it was that hard to ask someone out.” he says mostly to himself. Alex looks at Zelo who was shaking his head. “Yeah, he wasn’t going to ask you.” he says. “So I pulled him in here.” he informs. A smirk appears on Alex’s face but she removes it as she turns back to Yongguk.

“Okay, now where’s my kiss?” Alex asks. Wide eyed, Yongguk turns to her. “Kiss? K-kiss for w-what?” he asks. Alex tilts her head. “Well don’t people usually kiss after being a couple?” she asks innocently, blinking a few times to add to it. Amused, she watches as Yongguk turns almost to the color of a tomato. She didn’t know if Yongguk heard it, but she know for a fact that her brother was laughing from his spot in the doorway.

“I umm, I don’t know.” Yongguk says after a second. Alex lets the smile on her face fall. “Awww, really? I was looking forward to it.” she says looking at him with puppy dog eyes. Yongguk looks at her before groaning. “Ah, why do you have to make that face?” he asks. When the look doesn’t change, he lets out a sigh. “Okay fine.”

Taking a step forward, Yongguk leans forward slightly, placing a quick kiss on Alex’s cheek before stepping away again. Alex smiles at him. “How are you this adorable, right now?” she asks. Alex and Zelo laughs. “Ah, this is grand, I’ll be right back. Have to go share this.” Zelo says moving out the doorway and back toward the living room.

Yongguk looks at Alex. “Hey, don’t tease me. This is my first time doing this.” he states. Alex raises a brow. “You never asked anyone out before?” she asks as she walks back over to the stove. Yongguk shakes his head. “Actually no.” he says. “The girls all approached me first, so I never really got the chance to.” he informs. “Man, make me feel a little bad for those I rejected.”

“Ah, that just makes this even better. I feel special now.” Alex says. Yongguk smiles. “That you are.” he says with a small laugh. “Now, how are we going to go about this?” he asks. Alex shrugs. “I don’t think it matters.” she says. “In and outside of school, just act like a couple and the news will spread.” she says.

Yongguk shakes his head. “Actually, that’s not what I was talking about.” he says. “We’re officially a couple. I want to know of any limitations on what I can and can’t do?” he asks. Alex turns off the stove before moving away from it. “It’s the normal limitations for relationships. I have no problem with skinship if it’s from the person that I’m dating.” she says.

“You know what boundaries there are.” Alex says. Yongguk nods. “Okay. Just want to make sure. Don’t want to be all in your space and you don’t like It.” he states. Alex smiles. “How considerate. I’ll tell you if I have a problem.” she says. “Now, go bring Zelo here for me, please. Food is done.” she states. Nodding, Yongguk does as told, walking out the kitchen.

 

~~~~ ~~~

A.N.: And there's Chapter 3.

I haven't really settled on if Junhong will call Alex by a nickname or Noona. But I'm leaning more torward a nickname because I want to give off the feeling of thier close relationship. So for now I just have him calling her Noona whenever he's mad or purposely potinting out that it's his sister... I don't know. >.< XD

Anyways thanks for checking out and reading my story.