Characters

More than One Shot[Hiatus]

Characters:

 

Choi Alex: Age: 23

Her full first name is Alexandria, though she doesn’t really think to be called by it. She is the oldest of the three Choi children. She is in her fourth year of college. At the beginning of her senior year in high school, she moved out of her family’s house to live on her own. She hangs out with the boys when she can to keep an eye on her younger brother.

 

Choi Zelo: Age: 17

Real first name is Junhong. He is the youngest of the Choi children. He is a senior in high school; having moved up a grade. After certain events at home, he moved in with Alex before starting his first year of high school.

 

Bang Yongguk: Age: 23

He is in his fourth year of college. He shares some class with Alex. He is considered the leader of the group. He likes to call Alex by her full first name of Alexandria, and is currently the only person she allows to do so.

 

Kim Himchan: Age:  23

He is in his fourth year of college. Out of the others in the group, Alex finds him one of the easier ones to talk to. She often hangs out with him during school.

 

Jung Daehyun: Age: 20

He is in his second year of college. He is the prankster of the group. A lot of the pranks getting him in trouble during school. He considers himself to be the closest person to Alex and is her best friend.

 

Yoo Youngjae: Age: 20

He is in his second year of college. He is also Alex’s and Zelo’s cousin. Even though he’s the smart one of them all, he is somehow constantly roped in by Daehyun to help with his pranks.

 

Moon Jongup: Age: 19

He is in his first year of college. He is Zelo’s best friend and the quietest of the group.

 

 

Others:

Bang Yongnam: Age: 23

 

Nam Jihyun: Age: 23

 

Park Junho: Age: 23

 

Kim Hyuna: Age: 21

 

Heo Gayoon: Age: 23

 

Jeon Jiyoon: Age: 23

 

Kwon Sohyun: Age: 19

 

Song Jieun: Age: 23

 

Han Sunhwa: Age: 22

 

Jun Hyosung: Age: 24

 

Jung Hana: Age: 23

 

~~~~

*As the story is updated, I'll add more people to the character list after they appear. Those listed now are just Main and Supporting(in one way or another) characters.

*Also throughout the story, the boys hair styles will change. So I decided to put up the pictures of the styles that I do want for the story now. I'll most likely mention one way or another when their hair styles change in the story.