CHAPTER 5

MY LOVE, MY FATE

The hospital still scared you to death but you didnt know why. Waiting for your monthly check up you could feel memories coming back.You remember running and bumping to some guy that you are sure you know him. 'Why didnt he comeback' You ask yourself. But then again you were Serin the forgetful girl. (as you like to call your self.) You sighed 'Since when did i become like this' you mumble rubbing your temple to help with the headache after stressing yourself.

 

You were stiff. Not moving a muscle. Your mom was sitted still. Saying that she hated everything and that she just wanted to go home. Stating that have sacrificed enough and that she is tired of everything and just wants to be home. You, Seyong and your dad trying to convince and argue, but it was no use. The women wasn't in her right mind right now. And she just had to lose her 4th child, her 2nd son after the horrible incident what ever it is. "Mom, I'm sorry. Ff it's my fault. Please don't leave us. Me" you say tears in your eyes. "Mom." Seyong mutters. "I just want few months or years atmost to rest." She sighs "I'm just tired of everything. Can you guys just go out i wanna talk with your father. Privately." She adds and you know from her eyes that something is going on, but being the unpatient brat you are, you just had to blurt out your feelings. "Did dad do something? Did he cheat? Was it Yerins' mom?" You added so quick afraid of being cut, but you knew you were right when you saw your dad getting stiff on his chair, his eyes wide in horror. "So, it's true." You scoff, discusted, Angry at both your dad and yourself. You for not realizing it earlier. "Dad, how can you be so discusting." You said, before storming out of the room angry. Mad. Devastated. Your not even sure what to feel for your dad. All that respect, all that love and all that trust to just disappear over night. You felt betrayed you despised yourself. You despised being his daughter and you despised it more when it was your best friends mom. You couldn't even shed a tear. Why? Cause that would be pathetic shedding a tear for an adulter, who claimed to love your mom unconditionally. Your hands were tightly gripped by your dad claiming it was all a misunderstanding. "Misunderstanding my ." You snap for the first time on your dad causing him to widen his eyes before you yank away your wrist from his firm grip and continue your way out. You were outside inhailing in the fresh air before you caught sight of the familiar man that you were caught up with earlier. After eyeing him strangely (well you were sure you saw him somewhere or knew him somewhere.) You finally realized who he was. Well, you were sure really sure about him. How can someone forget the man they have been fangirling over for years. You even thought about your dream wedding, him as the groom. (That was before you knew every man was cheating bastard.) How can someone forget their rolemodel or their seonbae, whom you visualized as the perfect man. Well, who could blame you. You where obviously not in your right mind when you were running to your mom with lots of scenarios running in your mind. He was standing hands on his phone pressing it in his ear. Angry with something or someone that he keeps snapping his head, voice slightly high piched anger in his tone moving back and forth. And this was not obviously the man you were drooling over. He was scary when he was angry. The way he snapped at the other line the way he kicks his leg in anger. You were startled and scared. What was happening? This was obviously not the man u fell for.(well isn't it just some role idols are assigned to hide their true nature. Or they are given an image to keep.) You gasped as he turns his gaze to you making you jolt up in suprise from you thoughts. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to eaves drop." You admit, apologizing for your rude behavior. Even though you didn't hear a single thing so caught up in your thoughts, but you appologized nonethless. "Give me your bag." He orders. Suprised by his tone you look at him puzzled. "Give me your purse,7 miss." He hisses, irritated. You giggled finding his accent cute. "What for?" You ask. Still suprised. You just brought your purse because, you were in too much of a hurry you didn't even check what you bought. "You know a ladys' bag cannot be searched because that is not the right manner or did your parents not teach you." You snap, irritated by his tone. You gasped in suprise when he just snatched your bag, searching for something that totally maddened you. "Some great way to treat a fan." You mutter. Irritated by his action. "Where is your phone?" He snaps his head up treatning you with his gaze that said 'give it to me before you regret it.' "Ha." You scoffed in anger your hands on your hips, glaring at him eventhough you came out rude for someone who is older than you. "What.." you started before you got cut off by the antagonist in front of you when he started to search your body touching you in most unappropriate places that made you to punch him on the nose. "What the hell, do you think you are doing? I can totally sue you." You shout, galring at him while he held his nose stuttering backwards. "My cousin is a lawyer I can totally have you rotting in jail and screwing your music career."you treaten him. Obviously not happy about your accusation he decides to fight back "And I can sue you for meddling in my private life. I have had enough of you, saesangs'." He shouts back. "Excuse me Mr. Kpop star, but I'm not a sick fan that'll follow you everwhere." You snapped back in African american style snapping your fingers and moving your neck with an attitude in your tone, that you have learned with the fiesty classmate of yours or you can say one of your friends since, your really close to her. "And by the way I didn't bring my phone." You snap, walking while he saw you dumbfounded that caused a little smirk on his face while he saw your retreating figure. "Wow.She is one fiesty girl." He mumbles, chuckling while holding his bloody nose. You were so angry at the bastard of your previously model know as Dong YoungBae or known by his stage name Taeyang calling you a saesang. You would never stoop that low no matter how much of a fan you are. You were so upset that the guys you respect had some kind of image to keep that they keep fooling the people who care about them. You scoff, angry and disappointed that you believed your mom's word that all guys are idiots + your dad and your so called Rolemodel. You gasped when you felt a hand wrapping your wrist and leading you inside the emergency room, while muttering. "You atleast have to take responsiblity for bleeding me." He hissed while he got a mocking laughter from you. "Let me go or I'll..." you got cut mid sentence. "Or you'll what? Sue me. Not if I sue you first for harrasement. Kid" He snaps back, making you taken back by the kid comment. "Hey don't 'kid me'" you answer totally irritated by the kid comment he just used on you. Just because your underage doesn't mean you cannot be taken seriously. "But you are one." He snaps back at you, mocking you. "Oh Mr. Adult." You mock, rolling your eyes. "Oh please, You just turned 21 that doesn't make you a full adult." You retort, adding "and besides 4 years doesn't make any difference. You'r just as childish as I am." You smirk, while exagrating a little. Your age 1 year is not to much. He just led you inside asking for treatment. You just stand there with that proud smirk on your lips and your hands folded on your chest. "That's one hell of a punch you gave, miss." The doctor says that made you to smirk even wider. "I should have killed him. I just felt sorry for his little fan girls, who knows, what if they come after me." You shrug like what you said was the easiest thing in the world. While the doctor laughed at your so called 'joke'. While the 'I'm the adult' devil laughed along mocking you. That made you even angrier. "Oh don't take me wrong, I can totally squash you with my fingers." You snap causing the audience in front of to laugh lauder when you made the squashing action with your hands. "Yeah, I can imagen you squashing me with those little fingers." He jokes mocking you. You look at him with anger, glairing the hell out of him, when the doctor suddenly interupts your glairing contest with the devil when he decides to speak up the most rediculouse thing. "You guys have the cutest love-quarrel. Tell me. Did this idiot cheat." The doctor questions, while you look at him with those 'I can't believe he just said that.' And glare at that stupid devil who is smirking below, when you aburtly smack him on the head, obviously not pleased with the look he gave you and you gave a "We just mate today how does this make him my boyfriend I'm way younger than him, doctor. And plus he is a stupid, rude---" before you finished your answer this dumb stupid rude guy just had to interupt you like last time making you irritated that he keeps interupting your words, but his answer made you to scoff in his silliness. "And extremly cute and y new boyfriend." "Yeah if I'm the only women and you the only guy maybe then because, I would rather turn gay." You hissed anger at your tone. That the idol you have been totally daydreaming for ever since his debut, just arrogantly announced that you are his girlfriend. Well the old you yesterday would have been jumping up and down dialing Yerins number, But not the girl who just found out that all guys (every guys) are heads. Yerin, you gasp. What does that make her to you? Step sisters? Ofcourse not it's not like your father married her mother. It was only a one night stand isn't? Or did dad... your thought was interupted when the Taeyang named named snapped his fingers infront of your face causing you to jolt up suprised while he had that worried face. 'Is he seriously acting like a boyfriend?' You ask you self, really suprised by the look he was giving you. "Why are you here in the States?" You ask, changing the topic

Hey guys been a while *waves* I was planing on updating a long chapter but i have writters block :'(