CHAPTER 9

MY LOVE, MY FATE
Sorry for the delay~ school problem :"( and i made a silly mistake last chap. Your grand ma. Died giving birth to Himchan not you. XD thanks for sticking with me. Love ya ♡♥♡♥ by the way i decided to stick around since majority of u guys didnt want me to stop! XD ___________________________________________________________________________________________________ "Ms.? Ms.? Is everything okay?" You were startled when the flight attendant shook your shoulders to wake you. "Ms.? Are you okay? Do you want me to call the ambulance? They can get here when we land?" She raises many questions making your head hurt. You just shake your head. "It's fine, it's just a headache." You answered. The attendant walks away, you massaging your temples. The private plane suffocating you, you stand to walk to the bathroom and pass Seyong who's probably in his dream world by now. You chuckle watching his drools. Your headache was getting stronger when flash backs storm in to your mind. * I hate it when you sulk like that. * * love it when you smile* * I like you too, why can't you give me a chance. You gave him one.* * Taeyang-a, I'm sorry I love you.* *Uni, uni-ya~* "No, no" you shake your head. You lean against the exit of the bathroom walls. "Noooo." You shout not being able to take it anymore. The memories were so vivid that you thought you were living through them. "Taeyang-a. Miane." You faint after muttering those words. * You know i hate the airport. I won't get to hold your hand.* _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Grandpa's house wasn't really that comfy compared to your villa. It's 1/4 of the living room in the house in US. Not so wide nor high just a small apartment. But your mom seemed satisfied so, your okay with it. "I should have cleaned up but you guys just came by unexpected so i don't really have anything prepared. Sorry it's all shaby dear." Your grandpa says holding your hand. You just shake your head indicating your satisfied with it. "I missed this." Your mom suddenly murmers enough for the people in the house to catch it. You just smile and follow Himchan to his room. He seemed to be evacuating his room for you, but you just denied his request to let you sleep in his room and he sleeping in the couch. You easily suggested that you were sharing grandpa's room with mom and him sharing his room with grandpa since your mom needed the whole bed. You took out the comforter from the closet and lay on it. Making the lamest excuse that you were comfortable with sleeping on the ground. A filthy rich girl being comfy on the ground is a site to watch, but sleeping on it was a different story. "Hey I can sleep on the floor too." You yell not pleased with the look he was giving you. Himchan gives you the baffeled look before you shrug it off and lay the blankets on you. Grandpa and mom just laugh it off. The morning was peaceful but not that much since you woke up with a sore back and requesting Himchan to rub your back. When he declines then making fun off you. You stuck your toungue out on him and pull a face that states that you were not pleased. After break fast Himchan goes to the dorm and grandpa went to the market to buy some abalone for your mom. After Himchan also goes out to practice, You and your mom were alone. She suddenly asks, "so, what are you planning to do?" You where taken back at the question 'what am I gonna do?' You thought. You just followed your mom to a country you were not familiar with, you were sure school would be tough because korean was a tough nut to crack. You only got the basics right because you lived in a country that's only ENGLISH. So you answered with "I came to nurse you." As you grin sheeplishy. "Ha ha ha! Funny." She says as she glares at you. You smile and was about to change the subject, when she interupts. "Do that audition thingie, that singing." She says taking you off guard. "Your funny!" You chuckle not believing the situation. "Seriously, do it! I can't have you lazing around the house giving this stupid excuse. I have your grand pa and uncle..." "oppa." You corrected her. "He asked me to call him oppa saying samchon was making him feel old and it's true I feel more comfy calling him oppa than samchon he is only 5 years older." You retort. "He is still your uncle!" She defends. You nod and shrug your shoulders. "So~" your mom sings waiting for your answer whether you would do it, but you were hesitant not only cause of her and because of Yerin too. You guys practically did everything together and suddenly you remebered your best friend promises to stick together and face the hardship and struggels, but suddenly you backed out from your promises first. Just now did you realieze how much she's hurting alone with the awful doing of your dad. Surely she must have sensed, it's Yerin she's not senseless when it came to things like this. She was just like you and you guys some what, clicked. "Serin-a i'm -" before your mom could finish it. "Can Yerin come? I'm sure she'll like it here in fact love it! She needs to be with me! Well we are practically sisters, we do everything together." You urge, wishing your mom would accept your plea. If Yerin were to stay with you, you two would be one of the best. You were certain of that well. You even ruled the schools band and got lots of scholarships for universties when you were still 16. For some reason you thought back to Seyong. You felt like you were using mom after all. 'So greedy Serin back on mode.' You thought and smile sarcasticlly. "So is that a 'yes' smile?" Your mom asks expectantly. Yeah, you are greedy so what it's your dream, your life it's not like he is gonna live your life for you. "Yeah. But I want Yerin here too!" You demand and smile. "If your worried bought Yongie. Dont!" "How..." you trail off. "I over heard the conversation with Seyong. Dont worry about that baby I'll knock some sense in to him." She reassures. ---------------------------------------------after 2 days----------------------------------------------------- You burst through the doors waving your wavy hair you enter. Walking confidently down the hallway of the Entertainment company. "I'm hear for the audition." You state, looking at the man at the counter. It took him a matter of minutes before he snaped out of his gaze and points to the direction of the down the hallway again.Just then Serin bursts the door open looking dazzling and Seyong trailing behind her like a puppy holding both their suitcase. You heard the guy at the counter saying. "Great more hot girls! when am I going to finish this!" He grumbles after turning off the computer of his, joining Seyong behind Yerin. You smile when you see her approaching with that smile plastered on her face, you smirk at her as a greeting and also to see the expression of the guys behind her. "Hey." She greets. You just nod before answering."Let's play." Yerin puts her sunglasses back on while you flip that long hairs and cat walk down the hall along Yerin. The counter guy grinning his eyes out, while Seyong glared daggers at you. You just smirked letting it not bother you making your way to your dream.