PROLOGUE

MY LOVE, MY FATE

         "Uni uniya~" you choke, crying, while being dragged away. "Serin-a.", she calls out for you, 'Shouting' to be exact. "Shut them up." A husky,male voice can be heard "Take her away, I'll deal with this one." he orders, while forcing you away. "andwae!" You shout crying. He drags you by your waist, lifting you through air, dragging you away, then the door closes. You wake up sweating, intaking air, like you lost oxygen from your nightmare.

       Its been 3years, since the incident and 3years, since you weren't 'you', or so the others thinks. You keep forgetting, and dont even remember what you did seconds ago, "you zone out, and being all weird," they say. You knew you were like that, but you just don't understand what got into you. Your parents had it harder, sending you to every Psychatrist in town, every doctor they heard was Better, or Even Good. They even thought about sending you to Dr.Phil, but were scared about the media attention, being the low profile keepers.

Nothing helped! 

You got thirsty, and made your way downstairs to the kitchen where you pass the living room on the way. You hear your brother voice. "I think we should send her back" he says pacing back and forth. Your Father is sitting on the couch on the right propping his elbows on his knees, is staring at the ground. "i'm not betting on it, seyong", Your dad answers "I think she'll get better if she faces it" Your brother continous "you know 'fight fire with fire'." he exclaims, calming he's pace around the room. "I just want baby sister, the one that was cheerful with the true smile on her face, the one that jumped around the room." he continous "I'm scared for her" your mother speaks up "What if she freaks out? What if she forgets, her forgetfulness is.. is getting worse, you know" she stutters "Let's give it a try, atleast let's have hope. let her continue her dream, that might help" Your brother defends, "let's discuss this when your noona gets back" your dad tries to dismiss the topic "fine!" your brother exclaims before looking up to see you.

        'what are they talking about?' you question yourself, and slowly make your way down. "Serin-a." Your brother calls out for you "Oppa, what's going on?" You question while eyeing your parents "Oh, nothing, we just couldn't sleep." your mom answers, "Where are you sending me to? or back to?" You investigate completely, unsure what they where talking about. " We were just thinking about sending you to Korea. I know you want to go there. I was just asking mom and dad that" he covers up, while inching the truth closer "Really." You shriek. "I better call Yerin uni, She'll be excited, We can go sight seeing, If we're lucky we might even see a kpop star 'Omo'" you jump up and down "What if we r lucky and see Beast? no. no, what if its Bigbang? ohhh I cant wait!" you turn around and eye your parents "Mom, dad can I go please, please, please. I passed the audition for Cube entertainment with Yerin uni, we can make you proud." You plead. By sound of Yerin, they were taken back, but not that suprised, since they know your condition. "What's wrong?" You ask, confused that they kept quite and were eyeing you with pleasure "It's late." your brother answers, " call her tomorrow" he smiles, and comes to give you a hug that almost breaks your bone. "Oww" you hiss. Trying to escapes his embrace, "Ok!" you exclaim, moving away. "your right, she might be snoring, dreaming about Junhyung oppa" you giggle, while making your way to the kitchen. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

AN: This is not a main chapter. Just a prologue.

and My first language is NOT English, so i hope you understand the grammer mistakes.

hope you  like it