CHAPTER 8

MY LOVE, MY FATE

Taeyang's POV

I don't know what's happening to me. I always go to the hospital even after GD's release. I was even thinking to punch GD to prolong his stay in the hospital so we didn't have to go back home to prepare for our album well my album actually. But what can I do? I needed a reason to see her to know what went wrong when I hugged her. My heart was going to burst out any minute that I needed to runaway. But here I am back again hoping to bump to her before I went back. I should really have punched GD. I could fake an illness, can't I? Freaking Doctors and their machines. I strolled around the hospital. It's been a day since the last time I saw her and I miss her. I think about her, I know I shouldn't she's a minor for GOD sake, but... there is always the but. I know I just broke up with my first love, even though she broke up with me, yeah... ha. She said I didn't have time for her. What can I do? Throw away my career and dream to be with her? I wanted to be with her too. Can't she see that I'm suffering to? She must have thought dating a celebrity was as easy as peasy. I went to all floors every corridor hoping to bump in to my star. And it seemed it wasn't happening soon. But if i bumped to her what was i gonna say? That I missed her? That's a huge no. I just broke up with my girlfriend 2 days ago and I have to take things slow and go with the flow. I want to know more about her, everything about her even what shampoo she uses. That's weird. "Sir, who are you looking for?" A nurse suprised me. "Uh.... Um... is Serin here?" I feel like I'm asking the nurse as if she is her mother. She does seem like a mother. Shaking my head I laugh if it off. "I mean is there a visitor by the name if Serin." I ask again correcting my first question.  "Why don't you ask the nurses on the counter." I gave her a puzzeled look."first floor." She explains. "Ok. Thank you," I reply, bowing respectfully. I run to the elevator like a lover running to his beloved. Well aren't I? No, I'm just a wanna be friend. If i wasn't gonna bump to her better make a situation where I will. I got to the first floor. Slowing my steps, I got to the counter. "Is there a visitor by the name of Serin? She came to visit her mom, I think it's miscarraige?" I explain slowly even though I wanted it to be faster I had to be calm. "It's an emergency," I add. "Sorry sir but it seems that the mother was discharged last night." She answers typing on the computer screen. I was afraid of that. So that means I can't see my superstar? "Can I have there address? please it is an emergency," I try my last choice not giving up. "Sorry sir we can't give out the patient personal information. But I might reconsider if you could sing acapela version of 'only look at me'." She smiles. Here it goes again. But I didn't know she knew about Kpop? :' haruwe du myeoposhing neon bumyeon euso nan supeman hejana, Your the love of my life. Keojide sesan seo puremam ne mam seo eoji nae mamaningo neo hanapunirago. ...: I meant every word I did wanted Serin to look only at me I hoped that she wouldn't forget me cause I knew I won't. Nice choice of song nurse. "Thank you." I said before running out to the given address. I was late. I knew I was late. But I didn't know for what I was late? I run and suprisingly saw her brother on the door step of the house. Well mansion. She must be really rich. I didn't know. What if her family won't approve of me. What the hell is wrong with my brain I met her only once and I didn't even ask her out not to mention that she doesn't even know how I feel. What exactly do I feel? "Hey." I shout gaining his attention. "Hey mister... celebrity." I ignore him and ask "Where is Serin?" "Went to Korea to pursue her dream." He answers blantly, looking down playing with his legs. "When?" "Few hours ago she must have be flying now." He supplies. "What is her dream? Can't she pursue it here?" "No, she says it'll make her proud if she did it in our country. Even if we were raised in the US and have great respect for it part of us still want to experince life in Korea." The little speech Seyong did brought a smile to Youngbae's face proud of her brother cause he thought he was dumb when he asked that question last time. "She wants to be a singer. And she auditioned online for CUBE ent. And she passed. That selfish sister of mine used mom as an excuse to go to Korea!" He exclaims anger evident in his eyes. "Ohh, Taeyang says breaking the awful mood. Well bye." Taeyang says wanting quickly avoid the angry brother. "What did you want from her." Seyong says walking up to him. "Umm... uhhh... she forgot something." Taeyang says and quickly walks away. He was both happy and sad. Happy- that she was going to be under the same sky in the same city. Sad- that he didn't know when he was going to see her.

It has been a while since you were back at korea you were happy to spend sometime with your maternal grandpa. You missed him a lot and couldn't wait till you stepped out of the private plane. You held your mother hands anxious till you board to meet your grandpa and your few years older uncle Himchan and his best friends. Your grandma died giving birth to your mother, so your grandpa always gets nervous when ever your mom got pregnant and demands your dad to takecare of her. 'but what will happen if he finds out that it was all dads' fault?' You thought. "Harabeoji." You yell when you see your grandpa in the distance. "Oh aga how have you been?" He asks hugging you so hard and even tries to lift you. Assuming he always did. But you were too heavy now. "You got old." He jokes, teasing you."you got younger." You retort playing his games. You get off from your crushing hug. "Samchon." You say before hugging the younger guy next to him. "I told you to call me oppa. Your making me sound old." He mumbles with that voice of his. "So how is your carrer?" You ask. Himchan is trainee at the entertainment your dad's brother own TS. ENT. Your dad pulled some strings to get him there since he was so passionate about his music. He majored in gukak korean traditional music, but lead his career to be a singer. He is set to debut on 2011 2 years from now with his friends. They are planing to name their group B.A.P- BEST ABSOLUTE PERFECT . They are great when they perform Zelo's fast rap, Yongguk's and Himchan husky voice. And Daehan's and Youngjae great voice and Jongup's outstanding dance is bound to catch your eye and you truly admired your samchons. 

 

*

Hey guys how r u? Ok anyways this chapter might be my last cause you guys are not commenting and I thought it's better if I stopped writing at all. What do u think? Is the story horrible? I had planned a lot for this story but it seems you guys are not enjoying it so... yeah.