CHAPTER 4

MY LOVE, MY FATE

It has been 3 days since last your mother was seen. As days goes by your dad is drowing further in his misery. Yerin's mom seem to be involved as she came by one day begging for forgivenes you didnt understand, your dad didnt want you to understand which made everything worse everthing was confusing. You needed to be in Korea with in the next week but you can't go-no you couldnt go leaving your dad like that. Can you? Ofcourse not! It was 1:00 in the morning the darkness scary as ever when you heard the front door close abruptly. You quickly went to your window to see your dad running to the front door. He was just back after going almost everywhere in the vast country of the U.S. He sent people everywhere he also went everywhere when he thought his men weren't doing the work right or when he thought of a place they didn't look. He was going to get your mom back even if he had to drag her back from Heaven or Hell. You stood there, with Hope and Fear. Hope- he found her and she was fine. Fear- something bad had happened. Just as you saw the Hyundai car quickly reverse and was outof sight, you moved to the door and quickly exited and made your way acros the hall to your brother's room. "Oppa." You call out. He was awake, wide awake to be exact. "Your awake to?" He asks. You just nod and made your way in to the house. "I couldn't sleep." you reply. He embraces you and you both were on the bed contemplating on what you both should do. Suddenly Seyong's phone ring. He abruptly picks it up without even noticing the caller id. "Dad?" He asks or replies to fast to make out. On the other hand you were all ears eager to here who was on the other line. "Ok I understand." He replies. Still in his pj's he rans to his closet to get his coat ordering you to do the same. You both run out to your brothers mercedes. Which he got as a 17th birthday gift but rarely uses since he at driving. You couldn't argue with him about his license but just quickly got in. The only thing you cared about was your mom and dad. Fortunately the place was near but what startled you was that it was a hospital. Various scene's went through your mind. Injury, sickness, miscariage and even death. You were just praying that it was not the latter. You and your brother ran through the hallways (against the hospital rules) you following a foot behind your brother, when you bumped to a guy. A very familiar korean guy you were sure about that. You were just going to just bow and mutter an apology when your long hair got stuck to his bracelet chains. "Ahh." You shout. Stopping your brother and turning to face you. "Sorry, I'll get this out" the guy says with a broken english and you can swear you have heard the voice somewhere. stuggling with his bracellet, he looks up to see your bothered and confused face memorizing every inch of your face thinking what a pretty girl like you was doing here in the wee hours of morning in her pj. Emergency? He guessea"Serin-a, I'll go in first." Your brother says interupting both your thoughts. You try to nodd but the bracellet pulls your hair causing you to hiss. "I'm sorry." The familiar guy mutters. Finally free of the bracellet you bow and run to the room your mother was or you thought where she is. You got to the door and hesitantly open it. "Mom?" You ask already tears in your eyes you saw her lifelessly sleeping on the bed her face face turned away from your dad and your dad looked devastated and you knew one of your hunches was right, but you still didnt want to accept it. Your brother was still standing in the door way. Your dad was shading tears which made u to cry as well without even knowing the reason your brother slowly makes his way to your mom and hesitantly grabs her hand waking her from her nap. You doubt that she even slept maybe ignoring your dad. "Mom?" Your brother suddenly calls out "Mommy, it's your Prince seyong." She kept absolutely silent and looks your way and slowly sits up on the bed.

 

Hey guys how are you missed me? (*≧∇≦*) ok well this is a main chapter cause after this the drama comes and the story will progress fastly (hopefully). So anticipate it. And updating will be slower *sorry* blame it on school.