- It's Her Wedding Day

Her Diary

 

 

How much pain are you in?

When I’m in this much pain

Don’t say anything, I know how you feel

Even if I try so hard to smile

I’ll probably cry even when I eat

 
 

You, only you

My first love, my last love

One thing that cannot be changed from now on

You are my love, forever

 

 

I don't think i can fall in love again

Unless, it was you

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Woohyun was starring at himself on the mirror as he was adjusting his tuxedo. He stared at his own reflection and realized how much his appearance has changed. No more chubby cheeks like he used to be, he lost a lot of weights which made his features look much better. He sighed heavily, letting out all the burdens he had inside his heart. Eventhough how hard he tried to look fine, it's just become harder for him because it even made him want to cry much more .

Yes, it's Jieun's wedding day.

 

It's her wedding day with the man that she choosed to be the father of her future child. The man that she choosed to be her last love, to be her partner for the rest of her life, Kim Myungsoo, as it read in the wedding invitation.

Woohyun went out of the toilet and accidentaly bumped into a pretty guy, who almost spilled a glass of red wine on Woohyun's tux.

 

"Oh god, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I didn't see you before." He bowed multiple times at Woohyun, Woohyun bowed back as he smiled slightly at that clumsy person who was standing in front of him.

"It's fine. Be careful with your wine, brother."

"Oh? Aren't you that ballad singer? Nam.... Nam Woohyun right?" The guy pointed at Woohyun with his index finger, Woohyun become embarassed because of his loud voice asking about Woohyun's identity.

 

"Yes, I am. I'm the bride's bestfriend." Woohyun said as he tried to hid his face from people that passing by.

"Oh.. So the rumours was true. I thought Jieun noona was lying when she said that." That guy nodded his head.

"Excuse me?"

"Ah I'm sorry. My name is Lee Sungjong. I'm Jieun noona's little cousin from her father's side." Sungjong offered a handshake to Woohyun as he smiled brightly.

 

 

This guy is so look alike with that actress Song Hyekyo.

Woohyun thought, and reached Sungjong's hand as he smiled awkwardly.

 

 

"Wah, Jieun noona is awesome! She have a famous singer as her bestfriend. Can i call you hyung? I'm actually your fans. Hyung, your recent digital single is a big hit! 'When You Close Your Eyes', i was tearing up when i heard this song." Sungjong blabbering non stop which made Woohyun found it kinda annoying.

 

"Oh, thanks Lee Sungjong. Don't cry anymore when you listen to it okay?" Woohyun patted the younger man's shoulder as he chuckled.

"Ah right, Jieun noona said she was waiting for someone before. I guess she said it's her bestfriend since her childhood days. I bet it's you hyung?"

"Where is she, Sungjong? Can you please take me to the bride's waiting room?" Woohyun asked.

 

"Of course, hyung. Lets go!" Woohyun widened his eyes when Sungjong pulling his hands out of sudden.

 

 

 

This guy is so energetic.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listen

 

Jieun sighed nervously as she bit her lips. She squeezed the baby breath bouquet with her cold fingers as she tapped her feet on the ground, trying to hold her nervosity, one of her habits. She kept talking to herself to always keep calm, everything is gonna be okay, but she stopped when someone opened the door behind her.

 

"Hey.."

Jieun looked back when she recognized that voice, the voice that she was longing for 8 years. Finally she could see her bestfriend once again.

 

 

"Woohyun.. You come." Jieun stood up and ran towards her bestfriend and hugged him tightly which got a hug back as a return.
 Woohyun just went silent as he enjoyed the moment, words couldn't describe how much he miss her.

 

 

"Why didn't you come home for 8 years? Why do you just appear now? This jerk." Jieun hit him with her flower bouquet as she was in the urge to cry.

 

"Don't cry don't cry. Or i will go home even before the ceremony starts." Woohyun hugged her once again and caressed her long brown hair, then Woohyun stared at her from hair to toe.

Woohyun's heart almost stop when he realized how much prettier Jieun got after these 8 years. Jieun smiled shyly when Woohyun couldn't stop staring at her.

 

 

"Why? Do i look weird? It's used to be mom's wedding dress." She looked down at her dress, feeling unconfident as pulled her long dress who made her hard to move around.

 

"You're pretty. I know you will be the prettiest bride i will ever seen, and for those years when i called you ugly, i was lying." Woohyun smiled gently at Jieun which made her blushing like a tomato.

 

 

"Jinjja? You greasy man, then how about your future bride?" Jieun smiled shyly as she stared him.

 

 

How I wish you're my bride Jieun

 

 

"Oh? Woohyun are you tearing?" Jieun widened her eyes when she saw her bestfriend sniffling.

Woohyun looked down, he just couldn't hold his sadness anymore. He was crying silently, regreting the chance he had years ago to confess his feeling to Jieun. He felt better when Jieun hugged him and caressed his back in soft manner.

 

 

"I'm just worried whether your husband will take a good care of you." He lied.

 

"Myungsoo is a good guy, Woohyun. He won't ever hurt me, besides I'm an adult now, I can take care of myself too. Don't be sad, I'm still your bestfriend. Even Myungsoo couldn't change that." Jieun said as she stared at him deeply.

"You love me that much? Till make you cried like this? Aigoo, you're cute. I love you too my bestfriend, you're still the best person for me Woohyun." Jieun smiled at Woohyun sincerely as she planted a soft kiss on Woohyun's cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Woohyun was sitting between Boohyun and Sungjong, as he watched his love walking down on the aisle with hooked arms with her father, walking towards her future husband, Kim Myungsoo.

Boohyun stared at his brother worriedly who looked pale as if he knew how Woohyun felt.

 

"I do." Jieun said as she smiled gently at her official husband.

 

 

And on that moment, Woohyun walked away from the wedding hall leaving the girl he loved and decided not to meet her again as his tears dropped on his cheeks after watching another guy kiss Jieun on her lips.

 

 

 

 

 

I want her to know...

I want her to know that i don't want to be 'Just Friends'...

I love her...

I want to tell her, but I'm too shy.. 

And i don't know why..

But I guess I don't have chance anymore..

She will never know about it..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated! and 2 chapters left!

i was tearing when i wrote this part !! T_T

 

 

what will happened with woohyun on the next 2  chapters ?? Subscribe so you will find it out !!

Don't forget to comments anyway dear silent reader.. ^^