- It's 8th Grade

Her Diary

n(Bold Italic is what Woohyun's thinking)

 

 

Woohyun was staring blankly at the window beside his desk. Ignoring how messy his class was, even ignoring a flirty girl who was trying to hitting on him. He's just so bored without Jieun in the class like usually, he missed her laughs, her silly story, not matter how corny it is he always try to laugh for her. At least she will think that she entertained him.

 

Geez, it's been 3 days she doesn't attend school. That girl seriously, at least tell me what happened with her.

 

"Woohyun ah~~ Woohyun~~" a girl named Jang Nari kept calling him, try to hitting on him.

 

Woohyun just rolled his eyes, hoping the class will start soon so that girl will stop calling him. And there.. A pretty girl with long and silky black hair. Came into the class with bright smile plastered on her face.

 

"Good morning everyone!!" Jieun said to the classroom. And a boy name Hoya greeted her with a highfive, but there's Woohyun who just glared at her.

 

 

"Hey, Woohyun what's with that face? Don't you miss me? Don't you dare scold your bestfriend." Jieun pouts as she showed Woohyun her puppy face.

 

"Where have you been? You don't even reply my texts and made me so worried. How come you call yourself a bestfriend?" Woohyun said coldly.

 

Jieun giggled as she looked how cute Woohyun was when angry.

"I got sick Woohyun, i didn't mean to make you worried by not telling you. Because i know how you would react if you know. You could just come and visit me though." She mumbled the last words.

 

 

Woohyun felt like being hit on his chest when he heard that. It was him who not being a good bestfriend towards Jieun, he should just came visit her to make sure if she's okay. 

 

"Jieun..... I'm sorry." He said as he looked at her.

 

"Not accepted! I hate you." Jieun said as she made a face and sat on her seat.

 

 

I'm doomed.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

*ringing bells*

 

"Jieun...." Woohyun grabbed Jieun's arm when she's about to get out of the class.

 

 

"What?" 

"I'm sorry"

 

"hm.. If you feel sorry then?"

 

"I don't know if it's gonna working but i made some notes for you when you missed the day before. I was worried you will miss the important topics so i made the copy for you." He handed the notes to Jieun's hand.

 

"Hm.. This will work. Thanks Woohyun you're best!" Jieun hugged him as she grinned widely which get a hug from Woohyun as a return.

 

 

"Woohyun, lets eat fish cakes and rice cakes. Remember our baseball bet? I still owe you one." Jieun said as she started to pull Woohyun's arm, hugging it like a kiddo.

 

"Ah.. What should i do.. I have an appointment with Hoya to talk about our basket ball team." Woohyun said, giving her his sorry look.

 

"What? Haha you play basket ball now? Are you trying to grow taller by doing it? No matter how tall or short you are, I still love you." Jieun said as she laughed at Woohyun's seriousness.

 

Woohyun clutched his tongue upon Jieun's mocking.

"Don't mock me, if i become tall and handsome, don't you dare to fall for me." He said as he mess Jieun's hair.

 

"Let me tag along okay? Pretty please? My parents aren't in home now, I'm bored. I promise I won't cause any problem." 

 

"Okay, you can. But dont forget to treat me, remember, rice cake and fish cakes."

Woohyun smiled at her as those bestfriends walk to meet Hoya in a cafe, in front of the school.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

"Wow, a new school couple come." A man with small eyes clapped happily as he saw Jieun and Woohyun.

 

"Please, she's not my girlfriend, Sunggyu hyung."

 

How i hope she is mine...

 

"Hi everyone. I'm Jieun from clas 2'4, and i'm Hoya's friend too." Jieun waved to Woohyun friends as she introduce herself.

 

 

"We know you Jieun, Woohyun and Hoya told us a lot about you." Sunggyu said.

 

 

Huh? Hoya? Don't tell me....

 

 

"Wow, you really do Hoya?" Jieun asked the guy who sat accross her.

 

Woohyun can see how Hoya was blushing like a crazy when Sunggyu said that. Which made him feeling uncomfortable.

 

 

 

After finishing the meetings, Woohyun and Jieun had bestfriend time by going to rice cake and fish cakes' stan. Jieun gulping by seeing the view in front of her, tons of Korean traditional snacks were waiting to be inside her tummy.

 

Woohyun just chuckled when he saw how silly Jieun was like when she stared the foods like a body without soul. 

 

"Just eat, you will burn the food if you just stare at it. Don't you know? Your stares are burning" Woohyun feeded her his spicy rice cakes, which made Jieun's face turned so red upon the spiceness.

 

 

"Woohyun!! Oh my god, it's so spicy i'm gonna die." 

Jieun sobbed like a kiddo as she fanned herself, Woohyun flustered because of her cuteness.

 

 

 

 

"Hm.. Jieun, how do you think about Hoya?" Woohyun asked her.

 

"Well, he's funny and nice. Eventhough he's non sense sometimes but i like him." Jieun said bluntly, munching her dried squid.

 

"What?......"

 

 

"Yah stupid. Not that 'like', i just like him as a friend, not as a man. Ish, you're so narrow minded." Jieun frowns.

"Don't worry, if i fall in love for someone i will make sure you are the first person who will know it. And you! You should the same too, bestfriend don't hide things to each other." Jieun said as she patted Woohyun shoulder, with confident look.

 

 

"Yes Jieun. I will."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"I think your parents are home now, go inside Jieun." Woohyun dropped Jieun off in front of her house, he could see Mr. Lee's car as he stared at her house.

 

"Okay, by the way Woohyun, thanks for today. Your friends were fun, but you're funnier." She giggled, trying to bestfriend.

 

"Greasy. I hope you will lost on our bet again, so i can ask you to treat meats."

 

"What? You are so cheap, how come you ask a student to treat you expensive food?" She glared at Woohyun which recieved a soft laugh from him.

 

 

"Go inside okay? It's getting darker."

"Thanks a lot for today bestfriend, I love you" Jieun tiptoed slightly as she planted a kiss on Woohyun's cheek.

 

 

Woohyun widen his eyes as he touched his cheek, looking at Jieun's bag

 

 

 

 

I want to tell her.. 

I want her to know that i don't want to be 'just friends'..

 

I think.... I love her..

 

I want to tell her but i'm too shy..

And I don't know why..

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

hellooooooo!!!! I updated 2 chaps i hope you will like it. 

Well we know that woohyun wont be that tall rte? Lets just pretend he's tall hahahahah!!

 

Don't forget to leave comment and subscribe my story!! It will help me to not be lazy for updating this one heheheh. ^^

thanks before~~!