- It's High School Senior Year

Her Diary

"Haeryung, go confess your love for Woohyun and ask him to go with you on this weekend's prom night." A fat girl said to her.

 

 

"Should I? What if he already has someone?" Haeryung bit lips as she stared at Woohyun who was busy adjusting his stuff on his locker.

Haeryung sighed, slightly pouting her lips. "But Woohyun always sticks around a girl from his classmate." 

 

 

"Jieun? Just give it a try. She is nothing compare to you anyway." Haeryung's friend said which made she smiled slightly.

 

 

 

 

"Aish, where did I put my motorcycle's key? Isn't it in here? Woohyun clutched his tongue as he looked frustated.

 

 

"Woohyun...." Woohyun looked behind his back and find Haeryung standing behind him  with shy face. "I have something to tell you." 

"Yeah, what is it?" 

 

"Actually, I.. Like you a lot. I have for a while." She looks down, didn't have the courage to stare at Woohyun's eyes:

"Thanks to you, I can eat spicy rice cakes. Because it's your favorite food. Thanks to you, i want to look prettier. Thanks to you i have more energy in my life." Woohyun just stared her with his poker face as Haeryung confessed her feelings.

"I hope you feel the same. And i was wondering if you want to go to the prom with me." She bit her lips, but Woohyun didn't even say any words. He just stared at Haeryung's hands who was holding a chocolate cake for him.

 

 

"Woohyun!" Jieun came to Woohyun's locker and stared to Haeryung.

"Oh I'm sorry am i interupting?" She gave both of them the stupidest grin she had. 

 

 

There was a silence for a moment, until Haeryung spoke.

 

 

"You.. Don't have to answer it now. You can think about it and tell me later."

 

 

"I'm sorry i can't go with you to the prom." Woohyun said which made Haeryung shocked slightly. Not believing what she just heard from her crush.

 

"What?..." Haeryung said.

 

"And one thing. I don't like sweet things like chocolate. You can share it with your friends." Woohyun said it calmly and walked away from Jieun and Haeryung.

 

 

Haeryung looked down and was in the urge to cry, when Jieun suddenly tapped her shoulder, trying to calm her down.

 

"That jerk, how come he did that? So cold. Haeryung, you want to give this to him? I will make sure he will eat it, all of it alone!" Jieun said as she took the chocolate cake on Haeryung's hand.

And left Haeryung without words.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

Woohyun stared at the chocolate cake box that someone just put on his desk.

 

"Yah Nam Woohyun, how come you treat a girl like that? Your deceased father will be mad if he knows." Jieun said as she frowned at him. 

 

 

"Okay i get it. i'll say sorry to her." Woohyun said without looking at Jieun. 

 

"At least eat her cake, she gave efforts when she made it." Woohyun nodded.

"By the way, are you going to go with Haeryung to the prom as well?" Jieun asked! Woohyun stared and smiled at her.

 

 

"I'm not going, Jieun."

 

"What?? Why?" Jieun frowned as Woohyun shrugged at her. "How about you Jieun?"

 

"My date is sick. Sungyeol said he couldn't go. I will just stay home." Jieun chuckled bitterly.

"Or.... Maybe you can go with me? Well you know, we once promised to each other that we'll go together to the prom if we don't have date right? How do you think buddy?" Jieun asked Woohyun as she looked at her friend Luna who was busy with her new hair.

 

 

 

 

"Okay then, dress prettily.  I will pick you up, don't try to do a comedy by wearing clown customes." Woohyun laughed at his bestfriend, which get a hit on shoulder as a return.

 

 

"Ah... Jieun, how come you hit like a guy? I thought I'm going to broke my bones." Woohyun rubbed his shoulder, pretending to be hurt eventhough it isn't. He just love to tease Jieun, her sulking face was so adorable to him.

 

"I don't even know. Should i hit you once again so you will know the answer why?" She gave him her creepy smile, aim a punch to Woohyun. 

 

 

"Don't don't don't. I've had enough."

 

 

Woohyun grinned, holding Jieun's hands on his tightly so the girl won't hit him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

sorry for short update !!! T_T i will update more today if i have spare time.

don't forget to leave some comments and subscribe !!!