- It's Prom Night

Her Diary

 

 

Woohyun was walking back and forth inside his room, already in his suit. He was so nervous about his prom night, he just couldn't stop starring at the mirror, trying to make sure that he looked fine. He's just worried about Jieun's opinion, worried that he couldn't impress her.

 

"Aish, why am I so nervous? I act like a girl who worried with her outfit now. I don't look like a waiter right?" Woohyun adjusted his bow tie as he talked to himself, in hope it will surpress his nervous.

"Be confident Nam Woohyun, you're handsome." he exhaled and walked out of his room. He accidentaly bumped into Boohyun, his older brother, who just walked out of his room as well.

 

 

"Hey, you're going to prom night? I clearly heard you won't though?" Boohyun raised an eyebrow as he stared to the youngest one from head to toe.

 

"I've decided to go. With Jieun, hyung."

 

"Oh I see. Good luck buddy, and by the way, you look like a waiter." Boohyun bursted out laughing on his brother and dashed off to downstair, left Woohyun who was cursing under his breath.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Oh Woohyun, come inside come inside. Jieun has been waiting for you." Mrs. Lee pulled Woohyun inside the living room and gestured him to sit down with Mr. Lee who was watching cooking channel.

 

"Uncle, annyeong haseyo." Woohyun bowed his head down towards Jieun's father and sat beside him.

 

"Woohyun, I've told you many times to call me with father or dad since your father passed away. Be comfortable okay? You're like my own son now." Mr. Lee frowned playfully and patted Woohyun's back gently.

 

"Yes, father. I'm just not getting used to it."

Woohyun suddenly remember about his dad who passed away few years ago because of lung cancer. He could see how his mom still mourning on his father's dead since then. She just couldn't move on, so did her childrens. But thanks to Jieun's family who always helped them when they're on the lowest. Jieun's father always treat Woohyun as his own son because he wanted to have one. Since Woohyun's family opened a restaurant, both his mom and brother worked there, with Boohyun as the chef. So when it's dinner time, Woohyun usually eat at his mom's restaurant or at Jieun's family which made him get so close with them.

 

"Aigoo, who knows that our crybaby Woohyun will grow up this handsomely? Are you still a crybaby? Cry for girls?" Woohyun just laughed when he heard Mr. Lee's tease on him.

 

Yes, I had once. I cried because of your daughter.

 

 

 

 

Just then, Jieun came into the living room, struggled with her silver high heels then she flashed a smile on Woohyun and her dad. And there's Woohyun who was staring at Jieun with a dropped jaw, like a dumb. Jieun got embarassed and slightly scratched her haid and smiled.

"Why Woohyun? I tried my best to look good, do I look weird?" She smiled awkwardly at her bestfriend.

 

"Y--yes....Jieun." Woohyun said, still amazed with Jieun appearence.

 

"What? You said my girl look weird Woohyun?" Mr. Lee rolled his newspaper and hit Woohyun on his head, as a joke.

"No father, no! I mean she looks so pretty. Ah, I'm sorry I... wasn't focus." Woohyun waved his hands to Mr. Lee trying to make sure he really didn't mean what he said, then back to Jieun.

 

 

Oh my god, I knew she's pretty. But I don't know she would be this pretty!

 

 

"Let's go Woohyun, I don't want to be late. Luna and Jiyeon are on the venue already." Jieun pulled Woohyun's hand.

"Mommy daddy I'm going!  Bye!" Jieun kissed her dad on his cheek then went out with Woohyun, towards a car.

 

"You borrowed Boohyun's oppa car? Well, I guess you can open the car's door for me?" Jieun giggled when she still saw Woohyun who act like dumb, still amazed with her.

"Oh, okay. Get inside princess." He said as he open the door for Jieun, like a gentleman.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It's already 10 P.M and the party was fun. Well apparently It's just full with dancing couple, heartbreak, some boys who sneakily drink beers, including Dongwoo who was get drunk and got high. He stood on a table, take off his tux and swing it as if he's a cowboy who was trying to catch a bandit. Woohyun and his other friends, Jinwoon, Mir and Dongwoon were having a hard time to make him stop. And Sunggyu ended up picking Dongwoo up  and took him home.

And now, Jieun and Woohyun. They didn't dance before on the prom, she said the heels was killing her, so she just ended up sitting with Luna and Jiyeon, had some hot gossips about the boys and girls talk. Woohyun was about to dropped her off to her house, when Jieun rejected and decided to hang out at a park in their neighborhood.

 

Jieun took off her killer heels and was about to ran towards a swing when Woohyun stop her. He bended down in front of her.

"Get on, I'll piggy you back." Jieun clapped her hands to express her happiness. With no doubt, she hugged Woohyun's neck and clinged herself on him.

"Wow, Nam Woohyun is being so gentleman tonight, I'm touched." Jieun pretend to made a dramatic face which made Woohyun laughed softly.

 

"Shut up." He chuckled, and put her down as they reached the swing. Woohyun took off his tuxedo and covered Jieun's body with it, to prevent her from coldness and sat down on a swing beside her.

 

"Thanks Woohyun, by the way I'm sorry. We didn't get the chance to dance today because my heels is hurting me." she pouted.

"It's okay, then we can try it again now Jieun." Woohyun stood up and grabbed his phone, trying to look for something.

 

"Huh? What are you doing?"

 

Woohyun smiled as he played this song

He placed Jieun's hand on his shoulder, and his on her waist. "Just for today, I allow you to step on my foot and dancing. Because you're barefoot now." He stared her as Jieun smiled at him.

 

"Wah this is a really sweet thing to do, to your bestfriend." She grinned widely as they started to dance to the song.

 

How I wish I'm yours, Jieun.

 

 

"At least I'm happy tonight."

"Why Woohyun?"

"My bestfriend didn't look like a clown."

"Hey...." Jieun frowned and pouted at him.

 

Damn, that lips.

 

"Just kidding, you know you always look pretty since we were kids. My mom always said that too." Woohyun said as he chuckled at her.

"I know I know, I'm pretty! I'm shameless enough to say I even look pretty when i sneeze." Woohyun laughed and so did Jieun.

 

 

 

"And I'm happy too, because I can see this side of yours. I'm happy you're my date tonight Woohyun." Woohyun stared at Jieun's eyes. He was having hard times, to prevent him for kissing Jieun's lips everytime she spoke.

 

 

"I'm happy to know a guy like you, and I'm happier because a guy like you could be my bestfriend. Thanks Woohyun." Jieun said and planted a kiss on Woohyun's cheek, she smiled gently at him and danced again.

 

 

 

 

I want her to know...

I want her to know that i don't want to be 'Just Friends'...

I love her...

I want to tell her, but I'm too shy.. 

And i don't know why..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hellooooooooooo finally chapter 5 !! I know it seems boring T_T

But I hope it won't keep you away from reading my story hahahahah

And yeah i forgot to say this before, i used a scene from High School Love On - Woohyun's drama on chapter four. I suggest you to watch that drama too because it's really cute !!

well that's all from me, don't forget to comment and subscribe !!