- It's Graduation Day

Her Diary

 

(Woohyun's POV)

 

 

A day passed, and then a week.. And then a month. Before I could blink, It's already our graduation day. Seems like it was only yesterday when i entered high school and meet my bestfriends, Dongwoo and Sungyeol. I still remember my freshman year, when i got pranked by Sunggyu hyung on my orientation day. He asked me to confess to a senior noona named Han Seungyeon, but the weird thing was the fact that she accepted my confession. God, i hate Sunggyu hyung back then because of what he has done, i had nothing to do except dating Seungyeon noona. Eventhough it was only for a week till I broke up with her, because my heart is only for Jieun, no one else.

And because of that, people started to recognize me for being Han Seungyeon ex-boyfriend, i hate it actually to be recognized because of that. I often heard these words from senior "That Nam Woohyun kid dares to break up with Seungyeon? He really did that with queenka Seungyeon? Wow, he's really something." But thank god Seungyeon noona graduated soon when my freshman year ended, along with Sunggyu hyung. Eventhough I always quarrel with him everyday, I love him, he's the best hyung ever.

 

 

"Woohyun, look. Jieun is on the stage." Dongwoo who sat beside me nudged my arm.

 

And then I saw her.

Her perfect body.

 

 

Floated like an angel up on the stage to get her diploma, i clapped my hand proudly when she flashed smile on the stage, like a fanboy. I can't stop starring at her pretty face, I know it sounds too much because I see her everyday, but I don't know. I will never get enough of her.

 

How I wish she's mine, but I know it's imposibble. Because she only sees me as her bestfriend.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"1..2..3... kimchi!!" Woohyun smiled widely with a v-sign as he took a picture with his family.

 

"Aigoo.. My little puppy is a man now, he's not a student anymore. Yah, go quickly find a girlfriend and marry soon okay?" Mrs. Nam hugged his son and buried her face on her little boy's broad chest.

"Mom, people are watching. Don't make me shy." Woohyun looked around with his small eyes, worried if his friends found out if his mom still treated him like a child.

"I don't care! No matter how old you are, you're still my puppy." Mrs.Nam patted his son's back, and surprised when someone hugged her from behind.

 

 

"Eommoni!" Jieun said with aegyo face.

"Wah Jieun! How come this kid look so pretty in her graduation smock and hat?"

"I did a little make up to look good in front of you." She grinned slightly then looked at me as i smile at her. The Lees came to our side and took a picture together, they were talking about me and Jieun apparently. Even themselves couldn't believe that it's already the graduation day.

But something they didn't realize was about the fact that Jieun and me already disappeared. I was listening to Mr. Lee's convo with Boohyun hyung, when suddenly a pair of small hands pulled me, towards the school roof.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Don't you think time passed by too fast Woohyun? It's already graduation day. I think I still miss something in my highschool day." Jieun said as she looked at the sky, sat beside Woohyun."

"What is that?"

"The girl you like, you said you have a girl you like but you never tell me who she is eo eo eo?" Jieun said as she poked Woohyun's tummy multiple times.

 

"Nah, I have forgotten about my feeling to her." Woohyun said, avoiding Jieun's eyes.

 

I'm sorry, I lied....

 

Jieun smiled bitterly as she sighed. "You are no fun Woohyun. You are so secretive. Don't you trust me? You don't even tell me your future plans. Where are you going to continue your studies? Still in Busan right? With me?"

 

 

Woohyun bit his lips

 

 

"I'm sorry Jieun. I won't leave in here anymore. I'll go out from Busan." Woohyun said as he stared at Jieun who looked shocked with his words. Her expression was bright before, but now, he didn't even know how to explain it.

 

"What do you mean? I thought you're staying."

"I won't, I wanna be a singer. I already made it into an audition and I have to live in Seoul to be a trainee. I can't live in here anymore."

 

 

 

There was a silence at the moment, Jieun looked away and stared on the ground.

 

 

 

"Oh.. then.. Then it's good. I know you will be a singer someday. Now you can reach your dream." Jieun said as she smiled fakingly, trying to surpress her tears till she bit her lips hard.

"Thanks Jieun." Woohyun squeezed his bestfriend's hand.

 

 

"But.. Do you have to go now? How will I live here without you? I already gotten use to see your face everyday. I.... I never expect you to leave me Woohyun." And there, Jieun can't hold her tears anymore as she sobbed.

 

Woohyun reached her hands and hide her face on his shoulder as Jieun hugged him tightly, sobbing uncontrollably on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry I just tell you now, everything just happened so sudden. Jieun I'm sorry." He caressed her hair and tapped her shoulder.

 

 

"No, It's should be me who said sorry. As your bestfriend I should support you, not crying like this and asked you to not leave me." Woohyun wiped her tears as she sobbed.

 

 

"I promised I will back on every christmas, I will never let you spending christmas eve without me. Okay? Don't cry." He patted Jieun's head.

"When i become a famous singer, I promised to buy you everything you want. I will give you everything."

 

Including my heart..

 

 

She nodded and hugged Woohyun's neck once again.

"Take care of yourself well, don't eat too much Ramyun if you're too lazy to cook. Don't forget to call me and send me thousand messages before you sleep. And.. Woohyun.." She stopped for a while.

 

 

"Thanks for this beautiful years in high school. It will be nothing without you. I love you my bestfriend, you're the best." Jieun said with teary eyes as she planted a kiss on her beloved bestfriend's right cheek.

 

 

 

 

I want her to know...

I want her to know that i don't want to be 'Just Friends'...

I love her...

I want to tell her, but I'm too shy.. 

And i don't know why..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ^^