- Epilogue

Her Diary

Listen

 

"Ah, Jiwoo oppa hold the bicycle properly or I will fall! You know I'm not good with this." a 13 years old girl whines to older boy behind her.

"Hey Nam Yoora, i've told you to find your own balance. It will be hard for both of us, this girl seriously." A boy with beautiful eyes whined to girl who was 2 years younger than her.

 

Yoora stopped as she pout at Jiwoo, giving him her bitter expression.

 

 

"I've been trying for 2 hours! I don't wanna play this anymore it's bothersome. Oppa ride this, I will sit behind you." The girl grinned at Jiwoo as JIwoo scoffed.

"Okay then, hold on tightly or you will fall down. I will take you home, your dad must be waiting for you." Yoora nodded as she hugged Jiwoo's waist tightly. Enjoying the wind the her fingers as Jiwoo pedals the bicycle.

 

Soon, they arrived at Yoora's house.

 

 

 

 

"Oh, uncle!" Jiwoo bowed as Yoora hugged her father.

"How was the practice, Jiwoo? I bet she couldn't do it well." Woohyun asked as he laughed softly at them, Yoora pouts when Jiwoo chuckled at her.

"You know your daughter well uncle."

 

"Jiwoo, my wife is cooking for dinner now. You don't mind having a dinner in here right? And we could discuss about our plan to go to your mom 's death anniversary." Woohyun placed his hand on Jiwoo's shoulder as he stared at his eyes.

 

"Yes uncle, I don't mind. My dad is still working anyway." Jiwoo nodded.

 

He really have her eyes, Jieun's eyes..

 

"Good. Yoora, go helped your mom in kitchen. Don't burn anything and cook deliciously for these two gentlemen."

"Yes daddy!" Yoora answered as she helped her mom, Chorong who were busy making beef stew.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Here they are Woohyun, Jiwoo and Myungsoo, standing in front of a grave. A grave where a woman that three of them loved the most, lying peacefully inside there. Woohyun always imagine how Jieun lied inside there, like how when she usually fell asleep on Woohyun's shoulder, sleeping soundly like a baby. Three of them bowed to Jieun's grave and Jiwoo put a bouquet of lily , Jieun's favorite flower on it.

"She's really pretty isn't she? I still can't believe that she's my wife." Myungsoo said and Woohyun smiled at him. They stared at Jieun's photo on the grave, who was smiling like an angel on the frame.

"She's always pretty since her childhood days, that's one of the reason why i love her. Even when she just woke up with messy hair she still look pretty to me." Myungsoo chuckled as he stared at Woohyun who was talking about his deceased wife.

"But you're lucky buddy, i was so jealous at you when i know Jieun's true feeling. I hated you too before but i regreted it, i don't know if you're really a nice guy. Your family even helped me to raise this kid, I'm glad that we become a bestbuddy now Woohyun." Myungsoo said as he hugged Jiwoo on his shoulder.

 

"Huh? Mom's true feeling? What do you mean dad?" Jiwoo blinked his eyes that resembled his mom's a lot at Myungsoo.

 

"It's our secret Jiwoo, this kid is always curious about everything. Like his mom." Myungsoo patted his son's head and Woohyun just laughed softly at both of them. Jiwoo really looked like Myungsoo, handsome like his dad but he have his mother's eyes. Those eyes that Woohyun loved to stare when Jieun was still alive.

Woohyun sighed deeply as he looked at Jieun's grave. Thinking about her is still hurting him sometimes, he wanted to erase Jieun from his life but it's just too hard for him. Jieun was too precious to be forgotten.

 

 

Jieun..

I've moved on, I have a daughter now

Everytime I see Jiwoo and Yoora, it reminds me of us a lot

Everytime I look at your son, our memories start to replay inside my mind

Our beautiful memories that we had in the past, now it's like a dream to me

Eventhough I've moved on, I still love you

I love my wife, but my love for you was bigger

There was no girl who can make my heart flustered like you did to me before

I feel so regret for everything

How i wish i can return to the days when we were kids

I will tell you how much I love you everyday

Stare at your eyes while saying that, so you will know my true feelings

I'm speaking with my heart now, how I hope you can hear me

How I wish you can hear what i'm saying now

 

I loved you, I love you, and I will always love you.

 

This is the only way how I can show my love to you

By loving your son, your boy that has your eyes and your blood

You don't need to be worried, me and Myungsoo will take care of him.

 

He probably doesn't have any memories with you

But we will remind him everyday that a woman named Lee Jieun

Once facing death to save his life

 

You will never be forgotten Lee Jieun.

 

 

Woohyun said inside his heart as he smiled at his bestfriend's grave, and caress Jiwoo's head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

FINAL CHAPTER!! ITS ENDED NOW HEHEHH

I'm sorry if i make one of you cried with this story, i feel sad too for woohyun but this is how i plan to be the ending for him.

how was it ??? i hope it won't disappointed you. Thanks for the comments my lovely readers <3

wait for my next story !!! ^^

bonus Woohyun + IU picture for you hehehehehh