- It's Junior Year

Her Diary

(Woohyun's pov)

 

 

It's raining heavily outside, but now here i am, trapped in Dongwoo's house watching him and Sunggyu hyung playing the newest Dynasty Warrior playstation game. I didn't get  my chance to try playing it because i lost in rock-paper-scissors against them, in fact i was the one who bought the game for me to play with Dongwoo. But Sunggyu hyung came over and said he wanted to play it as well. He always asks to do rock-paper-scissors on everything we wanted to share, he said so it would be fair.

 

 

 

"Oy Sunggyu hyung, let me play just once okay? You've lost so many times to Dongwoo already." I whine to the older boy.

 

 

"Okay i lost. Let's do rock-paper-scissor again so we can see who will get the chance to play again." Sunggyu said as he grinned at me, which made Dongwoo laughed. Something isn't right with this guy because he always laughs in every situations.

 

 

 

"Nevermind hyung, forget it. You know how bad I am in rock-paper-scissors. Just go play." I put on my flat face to Sunggyu hyung as i said that. This hyung seriously..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Apparently i was just watching a hamster-like guy, who-- i'm not even sure if he was paying attention on the game, he barely opened his eyes. Or maybe his eyes are indeed small. And Dongwoo, that weird guy who keep laughing. When he lose he laughed, so does when he won, he laughed. 

 

I don't get him.

 

And one thing why i ended up in Dongwoo's house, apparently i'm trying to avoid Jieun and ..... Hoya. Yeah, it was true.

Hoya likes Jieun.

 

And Jieun....

 

 

She likes Hoya too.

 

 

I couldn't explain how i felt back then. When she told me that Hoya asked her out and the fact about she liked Hoya too, my heart felt dead.

But looking how happy Jieun was, I couldn't help but to smile at her, trying to support her relationship with Hoya. And it's been 6 months for them.

But what I hate the most, Jieun started to ignore me. Well not totally, I mean because she spent more times with Hoya than me. But, haha who am i anyway. I'm just her bestfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was about to sleep on the couch when suddenly my phone rang. I ignored the first call, probably it's just Boohyun hyung who wants me to join his soccer practice this afternoon, i'm too lazy to do that. I just wanna sleep.

 

Then my phone rings again, so i decided to pick it up.

 

 

"Yeboseyo.."

 

 

"Woohyun-ah... I feel like dying now."

 

 

It was her, on the other end it was Jieun. I can hear she was crying.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Woohyun-ah... I feel like dying now." Jieun sniffled, as she tried to surpressed her cry.

 

 

"Jieun, what happened? are you okay? Where are you now?" Woohyun sounded panic.

 

 

"Can you please pick my up first at bus stop near our house? It's raining heavily, i'm soaked in the rain." Jieun said with weak voice.

 

"Wait there and don't move. I'll be there for 5 minutes." He hung up the phone.

"Dongwoo, let me borrow your umbrella. I need to go somewhere." Woohyun carried his phone, wallet and jacket as he talked to his friends.

 

 

"You can find it near stairs, but i'm not sure if there's any. My mom and sister used them when they left before. Where are you going anyway? It's raining heavily outside." Dongwoo scratched his not-itchy head when he saw Woohyun in rush.

 

 

Instead of answering Dongwoo's question, Woohyun just dashed off to take the umbrella.

 

 

Damn, It's too small for two people.

 

 

 

Woohyun took the umbrella and ran to where Jieun was, ignoring the fact how heavy the rain was.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Jieun...."

Woohyun stood beside her as he panting try to exhale and inhale much oxygen from running fastly to the bus stop. He stood there covering her from the rain with umbrella on his hand. He could see how teribble Jieun was, her brown coat soaked in wet so did her hair. It's 13 degrees celcius due to early autumn, so she's shivering as well.

 

 

Jieun stared at her bestfriend who looked terrible as well. She blinked several times at him because his appearence looked silly. Wet and messy hair due to the rain, different pair of shoes on his feet, and jacket that he wore in wrong way.

Jieun's eyes went watery when she saw how worried Woohyun was, she suddenly hugged him. Feeling the warmth from his body. Just like that, Woohyun could feel how sad his bestfriend was, just from a simple hug, without words.

 

 

 

"It's cold, take me to your home. I don't want my parents to see me like this."

 

"Use this." Jieun saw the small umbrella Woohyun gave her then stared at him.

 

"How about you? If you said you will be fine without umbrella, i will be mad Woohyun. It's damn freezing."

"Okay then let's share. Let's go home." Woohyun circled his right arm on Jieun's shoulder, pulling her to be closer with him under Dongwoo's small umbrella, as the two bestfriends walked to Woohyun's house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So what exactly happened with you Jieun?" Woohyun sit beside her, handing her a hot chocolate and towel to dry her hair after Jieun changed her clothes to Woohyun's.

 

 

 

"Hoya dumped me."

"He said that he couldn't make it on our date, but i caught him with his other girlfriend, arguing about me." Jieun rubbed the tip of her cup with her fingers.

"I came to them and asked Hoya, demand for his explain. But he said sorry to me, and he said he choosed that girl over me."

 

"Hoya did that to you?" Jieun gasped a bit when she realized how mad Woohyun was.

 

 

 

"Please don't do anything Woohyun, i don't want you to get troubles in school. I'll just act like nothing happened." Jieun stared at him.

 

"Okay i won't." Woohyun hugged the girl beside him, hiding her face on his shoulder as the girl sobbed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here they were, both of them ended up sitting on a coach in front of a TV, watching Jieun's favorite movie "50 First Dates" with 3 bags of chips and hot chocolate made by Woohyun. Woohyun suggested her to watch this so she would forget about her problems today.

 

Jieun squealed when she saw how pretty Drew Barrymore was in that movie, she sat comfortably beside Woohyun as she hugged his arm like a pillow and rest her head on Woohyun's shoulder.

 

 

"Drew unnie is so pretty, i wonder what she has been eating to make her that pretty." Jieun mumbled with her tiny voice.

 

 

 

"One thing i'm sure about that she isn't an eating machine like you. Look at your chubby cheeks. Ew." Woohyun laughed at Jieun till his small eyes disappeared.

 

"Okay okay, you can mock me up like that. I forgive you today since you're being so nice before. Thanks Woohyun, i really appreciate what you had done today."

 

Jieun smiled, she kissed Woohyun on his cheek then leaned her head to his shoulder once again.

 

 

 

 

Woohyun clenched his teeth, being stiff because he's too nervous. Not to mention how fast his heart was beating because of  Jieun's done.

 

 

 

He paused for awhile, saying nothing to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You are much prettier than her, Jieun." Woohyun said.

But no response from Jieun who already fell asleep on his shoulder, who still hugging his arm.

 

 

 

Woohyun stared at her soft feature, and down to her plump pink lips where he softly planted a kiss, sneakily. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I want her to know...

I want her to know that i don't want to be 'Just Friends'...

I love her...

I want to tell her, but I'm too shy.. 

And i don't know why..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

hello i've decided to change the title into Her Diary. Lets see what will happened in the end.

and i will make this story short probably around 8 chapter? Or more or less hehehe

happy reading!! Dont forget to comment and subscribe