ch.17

YURI PREGNANT!!!!????

As yoona and yuri inched closer they saw nickhun and taecyeon bruised with bloddy noses. They tried their best to control their feelings. As taecyeon went tried to go for another punch he saw yuri and yoona and stopped midway. But nickhun not seeing them punched at taecyeon and it made yuri's heart drop...Yoona mad tapped her foot glaring at nickhun. Nichkhun looked up and widened his eyes. Yoona took his hand and dragged him away. Yuri just stood there...Taecyeon went up to yuri and she pulled away his hug and walked away taecyeon following. "Yuri im sorry" She didnt say anything and took a first aid kit and dabbed some medicine on his bruised cheek. "Ow" taecyeon moaned. "What happened?" yuri asked. "I have no idea ask nickhun he started it" Yuri raised her eyebrows. "Im serious! You can go ask him he punched me then i  pushed him then he pushed me back then it started." "Ok fine i believe you" "Dont be mad..it can hurt them" "Oh shut up" Taecyeon cackled as yuri playfully punched him. "Hey wanna go shopping?" "Why?" "You know to babies r' us" "WHy?" "Um.." "Oh yeah duh...today?" "Yeah today" "Ok ill see you at 4" "Ok"

KHUNA

"I cant believe you khun i told u not to start anything" "Im sorry i just dont want your heart to get hurt anymore" "Ill be fine" Yoona wiped dry blood from his face and put a bandage around his knuckles. They sat and looked at each other and kissed.