I give my all..

The Unforgiven

What ? Unnieee! You getting married??? “ Haneul scream in excitement..

       It is shocking yet she was more than happy for the news.Naeun just told her after their dinner.

“you never told me you had a boyfriend unnie. Im in shock…” Naeun’s face redden.

“ I met him from work..we don’t really have an official relationship dear, but I liked him since the first time we met..we become close friends then suddenly he proposed me..” Haneul can tell how happy her sister is from the way she told her story..smile wont fade from her face.

“ahhhh so sweet! ..he must be a romantic kind of guy..and a great man because finally the iceberg in Lee family had melt.hahaha “ in joke,Naeun scowl.

Haneul was please to know that Naeun finally have a fiancée.She used to be worried about getting married first and had to leave Naeun alone.Believe or not this is the first time she ever heard Naeun talk about someone she like.While she on the other side, have few boys in the ex list.Unlike her,Naeun is a bit antisocial in person.

        After done cleaning the table, Naeun join her sister in the living room.Pretending to focus on the movie. While she know why Haneul keep on looking at her with a teasing look..clearly she wants to dig more secrets..

  “Yahh geumanhae Lee Haneul,you making me blush “ Naeun pinch her sister’s check lightly..

 “Nyeh nyeh look at you ..why do my unnie need to be so cute..But for sure Im a little bit cuter haha jk.. so have you guys set the date already?I cant wait to pick my gown”

Naeun smile.”its still early Haneul.We haven’t plan anything yet.He suggest for me to meet his parent first and he said his mother would be more than excited to plan everything.”

“If only omma was still here with us…” for a moment sadness took over their happy news..”shhh unnie , Omma will always be here in our heart..Im here for you..but wait ahh why didn’t I ask the most important question earlier..” Haneul smack her forehead.

     “who is the lucky guy unnie?” Naeun blush even more.The thought of Myungsoo is her groom-to-be were driving her to heaven.

       “ the person name is Myungsoo..Kim Myungsoo” Haneul jerked after hearing that name.

“ Myungsoo? Kim Myungsoo? The heir of Kim construction firm?”

Noticing Haneul’s expression suddenly change,Naeun frown. “Yes Haneul…wae geurae?did you know him?have you met him before?”

Its  like her world suddenly goes black.Haneul shook her head,trying to deny the fact.No ,its not him.It cant be him..Unnie cant marry him ..god,please not him..However, reality strikes her the moment Naeun’s phone on the table rings.Showing his name with love icon at the end.Displaying his famous killer smile as the caller image.

    “No ! don’t answer him Unnie..If he is the groom,I wont give you my blessing.Not him Unnie..Please, marry anyone else ..get to know other good man.Even if it was Jin Young oppa,I will agree .” Haneul pull away her sister’s hand.Preventing her from answering the call.Naeun stand up,can feel the situation had turn in tense.

   “ Why are you suddenly act up like this Haneul? You were happy for me a moment ago.How can I marry Jin Young oppa when I know you like him back then.I love this man Haneul.Please dont ask me to leave him”..she look down to her sister,almost sound like begging.

    “ He is a monster unnie..I bet you don’t know him that well.He is the expert on crushing many hearts.Many had broke their heart because of him.Remember Na  Ra? She cut her wrist because of this man.She kill herself after he dumps her.I love you unnie,you the only family I had left..i don’t want you to be the next victim.”

      Her mind went blank.Dont know who to believe at the moment.From what she know,Myungsoo was nothing like Haneul said he is.Even so he was that bad,its almost impossible to turn back now..Her heart were no longer hers.Naeun fight her tears.

      “ Are you sure it was him? I don’t see him that way ..I know him .. But if he used to be player don’t you think maybe he had change? That’s why he want to marry me?he can toys me like the other girls but why he choose to get married..Haneul ah, please..you know it is the first time I ever felt like this..and I know I wont feel it again if I let this one go.”

Naeun’s answer provokes her sister fit even more.

“ change? Do you think a bastard like that can suddenly change? Don’t be a fool Unnie..You think you know him? What did you know about boys unnie.You said it yourself that he was your first.Why cant you believe me unnie he was a damn ing womanizer.You are a fool Unnier”

 Panggg…

 One slap, manage to shut Haneul down.

“ I never teach you to be this rude Lee Haneul.Neither do our parent.How can I know about boys when Im busy taking care of you? While you are busy dating and changing boyfriend Im busy making money for us.For sure you are a love expert then. I sacrifice my entire life looking after you Haneul.Can you please accept this for me..Once..”her voice went high.

      Haneul wells up.She hold her left check,still stinging.”wow.. I cant believe this..you are totally under his ing spell.You never once raise your voice on me no matter how bad I am ..But for him, you slap me for him?Im sorry I had been such an annoying burden to you for this 21 years Unnie. It seems like you had made your decision.Go on..marry him..leave this’ burden’ behind..” Haneul's voice represents how disappoint she is.Before Naeun had the chance to say a word, she left her crying on the living room.The door shuts with a loud bang.

       “Its not what I meant Haneul..”..Naeun was tired from the fight,she close her eyes and eventually fall asleep.

   The sun already shining bright when Naeun awakes. She rush to Haneul’s room.Her knock receive no response so she turn the doorknob.Suprisingly,it open.

“ Haneul, Im sorry…” her words stop when she saw a note.The room was tidy,nothing left besides the note.

            ~ Im sorry for being such a great burden to you all this while Unnie..I really hope he had change and may both of you be happy until the end of time.But still it didn’t mean I can accept this.I don’t. Dont find me..Ill be fine ..I promise.~

Naeun burst into tears.Why do happiness barely appear on her life? Why must her lose one to gain one?She look around the room..Her heart aches when she realize Haneul took away all their picture with her.She must had hurt her feelings too deep..She thought everything will be fine earlier that night..But the morning prove her wroong.


 

“ You marrying her?” Woohyun accidently spurted out his drink.

“Don’t tell me you marrying her for fun.It was way too cruel Kim Myungsoo.Marriage is another thing,its not like the game we had play before.”

 Myungsoo chuckles..” What so serious with it.Ofcourse it is another level hyung. When I marry her,she would think that Im all over her.Her hopes will be rising and right at the top.I would crush all hopes she have.And the most important part is, she will officially be mine so Hoya hyung wont budge in anymore.Serve him right,I told him this girl aren’t worthy but he had become a pathetic romeo who so into Julliet.”

Woohyun shook his head.Cant believe that his friend could be such a demon.

  “ But you should marry her because you love her,This aint right” this time, Sunggyu take the part to advise.

 “ Love ? what is that hyung? a species or a vege? ahhh perhaps a fruit. Duhh.. don’t tell me all of you had become an angel.hahahah I cant believe this.Tell me Sunggyu hyung, did you date all the girls back then because you love them?did you them because you in love..?”Myungsoo laugh sarcasticly.

       Both Woohyun and Sunggyu let a sigh.. What had happen to their friend..They can believe he can be this cruel.” Im calling the bet off Myungsoo. The deal is to date her then break up.Not this far.If you decide to proceed,I might need to tell Hoya about your plan.”

“aww come on hyung,you hurt my feelings..i got it you all a good boy now.Yeah sure hyung,if you think you want to lose your job and stop supporting your family..you can be such a big mouth..Dont forget to tell Hoya hyung the news. Ill send him the first invitation card once it ready..gotta go hyung, I have wedding to plan “ Myungsoo smirk devilishly before leaving his two friend …