My hero?

The Unforgiven

Naeun P.O.V

 

Naeun lift her head to survey outside of her cubicle.Aish no wonder its getting silence.She glance her watch. 8pm !!

This is the bad side of being a rookie.It might look impolite if you go home earlier than the sunbaes..I finish my work hours ago but I might look rude so I offer to myself help them.Surely they would accept it with wide open heart.Now its look like Im getting bullied with all this proposals and plans.

The cold air and dim light really makes me shiver..Haish its a sadistic thing to be such a scaredy cat.The eerie feeling reminds her about the ghost story  told by the sunbaes yesterday.Still focusing on the plan.Naeun tighten her grip on the pencil as she can hear low fussing behind her cubicle.

Cold sweats were all over her forehead..

Naeun quickly pack her things when she heard the keyboard beside her being  tapped..at first slowly..and getting quicker..

She almost cry herself out when she heard  soft giggles and whispers ' Naeun~~~ahh going home already?~~'

Naeun storm out through the door and knock herself with a figure infront the door.Accidently fall into that person's arm.

"Woo slow down,you really love to bump into people arent you?" the voice chuckles a little.

Naeun open up her eyes slowly..

 

"Ahh..its you again..Im sorry again ..Im kind of uhm..in a situation..sorry Mr.?

 

"Its Myungsoo.Kim Myungsoo..and you?Miss in rush all the time?haha" his eyes narrow into an eye smile..feeling a bit weird seeing her pale face.

 

"Im Lee Naeun..Sorry again Myungsoo-shi..uhm..are u taking the lift? " Naeun ask as Myungsoo is blocking the button behind him..she really really want to get out from this building as soon as possible..

"Ahh..yes..Sorry I didnt realise Im standing in front of it ahaha.." Naeun smile and nod a little before pressing the down button.

It was silent for a moment before Myungsoo break the awkward.

"Are you new here? I never met you before? Which department are you Naeun-shi?"

    the lift arrive and they enter it..

"Neh,Myungsoo-shi..Im a new interior designer here..and you? Are we working on the same floor by the way? "

"ohh ahh..uhm I am Mr Kim's assistance.Yeah I think we on the same level..Did you have something urgent after this?want to grab a coffee with me?"

"I would like to.But Im sorry Myungsoo-shi maybe not today.I have to help my sister with her baby.Lets do it tomorrow?"  Her warm smile shook Myungsoo's heart a bit.

"Nevermind then.Lets have it when you are free.See you around Naeun-shi.. Take care,Annyeong  "

Naeun return Myungsoo's smile..

"Alright Myungsoo-shi ..you too..Annyeong!" they bid goodbye as Naeun stop a cab.

 

Myungsoo P.O.V

 

Pretty but lethal..Innocent but poisining..sweet but toxic..you were no different Lee Naeun..It seems like you were a great actress..

But how can she act like she really never met me before? Isanghae..

She rejected my offer? Again?Geurae,Later will do the trick.Slowly.. So the effect might be stronger..ahh what so rush about it, we work in one building..on the same floor..right..

Today you fall into my arm accidently..Later you would be dying to be my arms.. Lee Naeun..


 

While at the apartment..

 

Haneul climb the stairs instead of elevator.Why?Because she hate to share the elevator with those stupid street boys.Its not like she was judgemental about them or something.Her bestfriends,Zelo and Jongup were also in street lifestyle but they have manners.This bunch of boys really piss her off with their rudeness and very low respect towards girls.

Surely they had been watching her for a while because they know what time she come home.

Haneul pants on the second floor..Aigoo..her apartment was on the 5th floor.'I really need to start exercise from now on.'

Suddenly someone grab her arm and drag her to the isolated part of the stairs.Haneul got panic when she realise it was those boys.

"Guys,look what we have here.An angel for dinner.We were damn lucky tonight" Haneul shivers seeing the boys red eyes.Probably high or drunken.

"Dont think of stupid action boys..Or..or Ill shout for help" her voice were shaky..clearly showing she was scared.

The boy with blue hair pinned her to the wall ...Their laugh were the most scariest thing Haneul had ever heard in her life.

"Let go yaaa neo..scumbag..let me go.."Haneul throw her kicks and punches but it only make her receive  harder.

 

"Stop moving baby..dont worry Ill make sure you enjoy it too "the boy smirk before attacking her neck.

 

"Yahhhh let me go..Help!! somebody pleaseee Help~mmphh mmph"another boy shut Haneul's mouth with his hand.

 

"Aish pabo..be quick..we want our turns too"

 

Haneul keep on shouting resulting a hard slap on her cheeck.Her blouse were torn by the shoulder.Out of energy from struggling,Haneul shut her eyes..expecting the damage.Tears flowing heavily.

 

Suddenly she heard someone shouting and heavy panting.She open up her eyes..and saw someone wrestle with the blue hair boy.The other two were already on the floor.Holding their arms as if it had broken.

 

"Stupid son of a b****.Not worth living! You should die and rot in hell.." her hero keeps on punching the boy which now under him.Blood spills out over his face ..

 

Haneul cries out,falling on her knees..Thankfull but in trauma at the same time.

 

Hoya focus his gaze to the girl after seeing the boy pass out.He called the police before make his way towards the girl.

 

"Hey,..are you okay miss?"

 

Hoya can see her shoulder were shaking when she heard his voice.'Damn,she must be traumatised'

 

"Look,miss you are safe now.Im here.The police should be here soon"Hoya speak softly.

 

He open up his sweater when he saw  Haneul held her torn blouse to her chest.Haneul kept her gaze to the floor.. afraid to face him eventhough he had save her ,she was also shy as her blouse were torn from her shoulder to her chest.

 

"Here,miss wear this.." he turn his back,giving Haneul privacy to change.

 

"I..Im done "..

 

Hoya turn around and suprised seeing the girl..Its her! my angel..Oh my..Thank god I get here in time ..I should have kill those scumbag..His heart ache seeing her watery eyes.He can see she was so frighten when he heard her voice..

 

"Thank you ..for saving me..jeongmal kamsahaminda "

 

"No need to thank me..Everyone would do the same if they were me."

 

"But clearly these boys wont."

 

Hoya P.O.V

 

The police arrive and arrest those boys.Seriously if this world had no rules,I would cut them into pieces.

 

She were asked to lodged a report..Looking at her pale face,I offer myself to come with her.It was such a heaven feeling when she quickly nod in approve.

 

Im about to ask her name when two boys came in and thank me instantly.My heart crack when I saw her hug the tall boy and the other muscular boy pat her back.Who are they? Could it be her boyfriend?..Hoya frown.

 

"Zelo ah.. Thank you for coming..Im afraid to call unnie.She might be shock to death and panic."

 

"I would be crazy if I didnt come.Aish noona..I told you to wait for me everyday right.I would sent you home.See this is what you will get if you were so stubborn"Zelo pinch Haneul's nose. Hoya clenched his teeth hearing their intimate chat.Could it be this tall boy ? But he look far too young. Or could it be this one? Nice body ..neh my abs were ier for sure.Hoya shook his head for zonning out.

 

"Thank you again Hoya-shi for saving our sister.We were very thankful you were there.Im Moon Jongup by the way. We should reward you something.."

 

"Aish no need for that Jongup-shi..Anyone will do the same thing..Just take care and protect her more would be a reward for me.She is your sister?but her family name was Lee and yours Moon?"

 

"We were not bloodly related siblings.But soul related.Haneul noona and me were raise at the same orphanage."Jongup smile warmly..

 

No words can describe how excited Hoya was when he know the fact.. 'pheww .. brothers huh? thanks heaven..I still got my chances.'

 

He and Hoya then have a little chat before Zelo and Haneul finally get out from the police station..Asking for a leave.

 

"Alright hyung,we should have a little dance battle in the future.See you around .." Hoya and Jongup had a fist bump before the three of them leave.

 

Hoya watch Haneul walk between those two boys.Chuckle seeing how cute her height comparing to them.His heart skip when Haneul turn her head and give him the warmest smile in the world.

 

"Aish ottoke..Im sure I barely able to close my eyes tonight.I had save an angel today. How can I sleep in peace..but still..I dont have her number..at least I get her name..Lee Haneul..ahh"Hoya walk his way home..smiling like a dumb..