What did I do wrong ?

The Unforgiven

It had been a week after the fight.Myungsoo grow his hate towards Naeun for this.Since that day, he did not show up at the office.Her calls and texts were ignored.Naeun worried for the sudden missing..

 

"Naeun tell me how can you be so calm? Did you hear the news?"Naeun look at her co-worker,Jung Eunji..a bit confuse when she saw all the person in the meeting room were pale and whining.

 

Eunji shook her head." I thought so..No wonder you seem so calm.They said our meeting this morning will be conducted by CEO Kim..Mr Nam had been temporary transfered to another branch."

Still clueless to be anxious.Naeun lift her eyebrows."So ?why everyone seems so terrified? Is he a cannibal or something? "

     "Sometimes you were slower than a snail Lee Naeun..The sunbaes said he is tigerer than a tiger.I bet getting chew alive were better than to face his temper."

The meeting room suddenly turn silent when the one they had been talking enter.He walk in with firm expression, not even sparing a glare to their bows.

  Naeun jaw's dropped when she saw who it is.Her eyes widen as she cant believe what she had saw.Kim Myungsoo? the CEO was Kim Myungsoo? Why would he lie to me?

"Please be seated.I think I need to introduce myself because probably someone in here does not recognize who I am..I am Kim Myungsoo the CEO for this company.And I will be the one in charge to monitor all of you for this big three projects "Since the beginning of his words,Myungsoo gaze directly to Naeun without vanishing his smirk.Somehow like mocking her.

 

Naeun bit her lips.Still fail to find the reason of this man lying to her.And also the sudden characteristic changes.He seems to be cold to her.

Myungsoo smile in victory to see her embarrased. "Focus Lee Naeun,I hate it when people did not pay attention on what Im saying.So ,any objection? "

She felt like crying right now..Why did he treated her so cold.Did she do something wrong?If so he could talk it directly to her but why did he need to bring her shame.She was lost about the meeting when suddenly she heard someone talking about her.

 

The others had left and theres only Min Ah,herself and Myungsoo "Im sorry for objecting Mr.Kim but I think its better for me to come with you than Naeun since I and Mr Nam had work on this project before.."

 

"Did I say I want to work with you Shin Min Ah? Who the boss here.Me or you? " Myungsoo yells for the last part of his words.

 

Min Ah were frigthen while Naeun were taken aback to see this side of him.He had always been a gentlemen all this while."Im sorry Mr Kim.Ill follow whatever you had instruct earlier." He walk out from the room without saying anything.Naeun still cant register what is actually happening.What had he instruct earlier?

 

"Min Ah , what did he said in the meeting"

 

Min Ah glares sharply as if she was threatening. "Are you mocking me?Dont act so innocent Lee Naeun.Do you think Im dumb enough to believe that you wasnt excited to pair up with Mr.Kim for that resort project?If you think you can beat me..go back and check your mirror"..she initially bump into Naeun's shoulder before exiting.

 

Naeun sigh heavily..what else after this..Work with him? haihh I should consider about resigning.