Best Man Win?

The Unforgiven

Time seems to fly fast,It had been  2 months since Naeun work for the firm..At the same time, Myungsoo had always pop up wherever she went..

    Without notice,they had become slightly more than a friend-zone.Myungsoo took her newbie status as a opportunity to take her out for lunch or dinner almost every day,claiming that he need to teach her this or that..

 

Eventhough Naeun can sense that it was much more than teach and learn session because Myungsoo would only discuss about work for only 5 minutes before taking her to a movie or just hang for coffee,she still say yes everytime he ask her out..

      This boy somehow able to touch her heart ..She felt comfortable and safe to be around him..

Only thinking about his absent make her heart sank..She reread his text an hour ago..

~ Naeun..Im sorry I cant meet you today..Sajangnim had a meeting in China for 2 weeks.I had to tag along for sure..Miss me will you? :* ~

Naeun crack a smile."Aish ottoke? I already miss you today..how can I wait for another 14 daysKimMyungsoo"

 


    Hoya slow down his pace to catch his breath..Sweats roll all over his face. Feeling a little bit annoyed on how he forgot to bring his towel.

    "Aishh Hoya-shi,you should bring small towel if you want to workout as heavy as this..You look ugly like that. " he heard the person chuckles before handing white towel to him..

       "Ahh..Haneul-shi..I didnt expect to bump into you in this state.. its embarrasing.." he murmur the last sentence while smile sheepishly..

Hoya took the towel politely after saying thank you.'Aishh its smell so nice. '..

       "Do you jog here regularly? I think I saw you few times.."

Hoya's heart were blooming knowing that she actually noticed him.

"Ne.Usually on Friday evening..Ahh did you?" Hoya smirk mentally..A bit proud because she actually recognize him.

"I see..Yeah I think I saw you before..Hey lets seat there for a while my legs are killing me.."

 

Haneul walk towards a bench,followed by the man.Hoya were amazed to had a chat with her..Haneul is really a friendly person..and quite a chatterbox too.He felt like he had known her for a long time to have such fun conversation like this..

Haneul's handphone ring and cut their chat..Hoya smile patiently waiting for her to hung up.

  "What is it?"

 

  "Its my unnie,she ask me to come home..so Hoya shi..see you later at 8 okay? wait for me by the lobby.. " Haneul wink before dashing to the building behind them..Hoya left dumbfounded..

 

"Haneul shi! at least give me your phone number!" Hoya shook in defeat when Haneul already nowhere to found..

 

'Aish this cutiepie..You always do this to me right..Making me anxious all the time.' Hoya grin widely as he walk home..


 

"So now you telling me that she spend her time with Hoya hyung while Im not around?wow I must have look down on her.." Myungsoo clenched his fist.

   Woohyun,on the other line burst into laugh.."Haha..cool down dude, I thought you just playing around.Why can I sense jealousy here? Do you by any chance had fall for her?"

   "Dont mock me hyung..It just..just.. I hate to be fooled thats all.. If she think she is that good..fine lets tango.."

    "Wooo..I know you are mad..But remember,Hoya like her so much..Dont do anything stupid.."

  "I dont care hyung, she humiliates me back then at the cafe and now she try to toys us..Huh..I dont give a damn about Hoya hyung's feeling..Now its time for her to choose..me or him.."

 

Myungsoo had a moodswing since he heard the news from Woohyun..Honestly,he also didnt have the idea why he would had the jealousy feeling towards her..The main plan is to give her a lesson right?.. However his ego screaming that he only hate liars thats why he felt that way..

 


"Peek -a- boo"

 

Myungsoo burst into laugh when he heard Naeun scream in shock..She smack his head for teasing her that way..Even she already get used to this office..Its still scary as hell..

 

"Aww its hurt..Heheh Mianhae Naeun aah..Im just excited to meet you. "   Naeun smile,happy to meet him after weeks.

 "What is the relation between excited and scares me off Myungsoo ah? Jeongmal chaemi opso. " she widen her eyes pretending as if she was mad.

 "Mianhae mianhae..I just love to tease you..here chocolate for my pretty lady"  Myungsoo grin with a bouqeut of red rose in his hand..

"Chocolate? its a bouqeut of  rose Myungsoo ah..I did not know that you had flower blindness.." Naeun laugh cheerfully while walking out from the building..

 

"Theres a box of chocolate beneath it.Hey lets have dinner shall we" He hand her the flower before pulling her hand..

 

They chat and laugh cheerfully as if they expressing how much they miss each other..Without aware, a pair of eyes watching them in hurt..

 


Myungsoo just arrived to his home.After dinner,they went to the park having a little bit more time for a chat.it was 9 o clock when he send Naeun home.

                                  Dinggg Dingg dong

Myungsoo rush to the door after someone ring the bell.. 'Oh its Hoya hyung..'

      "Hyung..whats up get -" his word stop halfway when he fell to the floor..Hoya punch him quite hard that his lips bleed.

       "What the hell is wrong with you hyung!" Myungsoo stand up,his eyes redden.

"Ask it to yourself Kim Myungsoo..I told you I like that girl..Stop whatever game you had for her.." Hoya speak full with anger..He cant believe it Myungsoo still dont want to back off.

    "Oh so its about that bit**?! You punch me just because you cant accept that your girl is a ?hah hyung? its her choice who she would pick! its on her.." 

 

Hoya get more furios hearing those words.He grab Myungsoo by his collar and throw punches once again..Myungsoo wont back off.Both of them wrestle before the others suddenly pop infront of them..

 

"Yah stop it you two! dont be stupid fighting for a girl.." Sunggyu shout before grabbing Hoya,Dongwoo come and help when Hoya seems uncontrolable..

Woohyun and Sung Yeol on the other side,  hold Myungsoo from counter attack..

"Tell this brat Sunggyu..Our brotherhood ends here if he still insist on getting my girl.."

All of them gasp..Taken aback by Hoya decision..

    "Go ahead hyung..You cherish her more than our brotherhood..then hear my vow..I promise I would tear her heart as great as she had torn our friendship apart.Its her choice to pick me or you..Use your skills hyung..from now on, may the best man win!"