I thought I know you.. ? I thought wrong

The Unforgiven

"I dont really get you Myungsoo..its not like you want to marry her or something but why did you hide your statues? usually a boy do that to test a girl's sincerity because he likes that girl?But you dont even like her?aghh i dont get it" Sunggyu finish up his drink.

    Myungsoo smirks while lifting his glass." Thats why you always a step away from me hyung..I do that to know her .What type she was.Its easier to make a move then."

    "I never see you so dedicated like this..perhaps you did like her a bit arent you? so you know her better now? What type is she?"

 

Myungsoo pause.His mind want to oppose but his heart,it felt weird.Before he get the chance to answer,the dj had paused the music,to make an announcement perhaps.Their view were now focused to the stage.

 

" Ladies and gentlemen tonight we had a special event ! Special for the ladies..I bring you the battle dance between our legendary dance machine Hoya and new rookie king Moon Jongup ! ."

 

Sunggyu,Woohyun and Myungsoo quickly gather to dance floor.Checking out the battle for sure..The music flow back to the club and the battle starts.

     Amazing as always, Hoya surely was a great dancer.He start the battle with a simple one first.

 

   Girls were shouting for him.However their eyes cant resist power movement from the young talent.He already have a group of fan already,despite he was still a rookie.Realising how skillful his opponent was,Hoya spill out his moves..Jongup join in and the floor getting hotter as both create perfect combination

 

    Sunggyu and Woohyun cant hold the excitement to join.Myungsoo were about to step in,until then he realise that he and Hoya wasnt bestfriend anymore.Anger spreading and controls his mind.

 

The moment Myungsoo turn around to leave, He saw the girl that he claim as the culprit.His jaw clenched tightly when she saw Naeun hugging Hoya as she congratulate him for winning.

 

He scold himself to be off guard.For a moment he thought that she was different.That she was pure innocent.

 

"Girls are all the same !"


 

      Haneul  close the door slowly.Afraid to create even a tiny noise.The door shut succesly without a sound.Haneul let out a relieve..But then took a deep breath before continue tiptoeing to her room..

     "Where do you think you are going Lee Haneul?"

Haneul's hand automaticlly lifted up just like a criminal getting arrest."Yaa you shock me unnie..What are you doing in the dark? have u ate? How was work?"

     Smiling in sarcasm.."Uh uh ..Dont think you can change the topic young lady.Where have you been?Are you seriously think that I dont know you oftenly sneak out lately?"

      Naeun turn on the lights , resulting her sister guilty grin viewable."I - I went to dancing classes." Haneul shift her gaze to the floor.

Knowing that Naeun will surely scold her for it."Lee Haneul, how many times did I need to tell you..stop doing that thing.Focus on your studies.How many times you want to repeat your semester? "

      "I dont like that course.Its not my passion.Art,music,dancing that is my soul.If you allow me to study what I want for sure I will pass with flying colour."

Naeun let out a huge sigh."Dont start it dear.It is not my wish to force you.I promised to Appa and Omma that I will take care of you.Remember they had forbid us from taking the same path as them.They surely had their own reason Haneul.Zelo had been busy with the cafe.Who are you hanging out with actually?".

     Dissapointment cant be hide from Haneul's face. She rise up and walk to her room." A person.Someone who understands me "