Angel vs Demon?

The Unforgiven

               Myungsoo walk into the cafe calmly despite the fact that he was late for hours..Excited giggles escape from the girls as he walk through the tables while shotting his angelic smirk.As usual, girls keep on fangirling over him.Eventhough they clearly know that he changes girls more frequent than he changes his clothes.

"yah yah look at that brat.how can he act so innocent after he made us wait for hours.Did you broke your alarm or what..I told you we supposed to have breakfast together..now we were fit for lunch" Myungsoo chuckles. "Aish Sunggyu hyung mianhae.I overslept since we got out late from the club last night." he pout and earn a narrow glare from the hyung.

"Pabo!You could atleast pick up our calls..". The cafe soon to be loud with the boys chatting and laughing,earning  in love glares from the girls which purposely hang there because they heard Infinite was a regular customer here..

The meal arrive and Woohyun send the waitress away with a wink..Coincidencely,his eye meet up with a girl who is entering the cafe..

"Hoya quick! look at that girl..she is the one from the gym isnt it?"Hoya stop his meal to spare a glare and then freeze..Admiring the goddess look on the girl..But somehow..she looks different today..but he cant find out what is it..is it her hair?

The girl walk through the passage in between tables.Her eyes wander around as if she is looking for someone.Without her notice,7 pairs of eyes were eyeing her top to toe.Sunggyu admires her long wavy maroon hair,perfectly contrast with her milky white skin.

Dongwoo's jaw dropped seeing her round brown eyes in set with her long lashes. Woohyun definitely gonna have a hard time on forgetting her small perky red lips.Amazed as always,Hoya dont even want to blink at the sight of her.

 

Her cute size.Just nice height not too tall not too short complete with not too wide but still not so small waist had caught Seungyeol attention.Maybe because he was damn tall.Tall girl was an exception for his taste.L bit his lips..He had to admit eventhough his ego was shouting at the side that girls are all the same,pretty but not worthy.This one really got the whole package.

 

Being the opposite one.Sung Jong eyed the girl with an envy look.'Huh whats so pretty about her..yah gichibe.My eyes were bigger than yours'...

 

The staring contest end when the girl finally found her friends which fortunately opposite to them..Hoya cant hide his shy face any longer..He dug into his meal even when his stomach already felt so full.

 

"Ehem..so Hoya.Why did you hide such a beautiful girl from us? Tell me now when did you meet her?" Sunggyu grin ear to ear for Hoya,making him choke his pasta.Sunggyu quickly grab the drinks for him while his hand pat Hoya's back.."Hyung! are you trying to my boot? oh hell no..this girl is mine..."

 

"Aish..aa-aniya..its not like that.Im just curios why did you still dont make a move on her..so unlike you haha "

 

"Yeah Im quite weird too..Hoya had eyed her for weeks.Where did The Great Casanova go ? Haha he always beat me on picking girls.." Woohyun add his unneeded comment..

Myungsoo from the end of the seat smirks.'Ige bwoya? Dont tell me the great romeo had catch under her spell..So cliche.A player met a goddes look girl.Fall idiotly in love.Oh please cut the crap.'

 

"I dont know why guys..This one shoot the arrow and stuck in my heart.Everytime I try to approach her I got tongue-tied.It makes me look totally dumb infront of her." Hoya sigh in frustation.

The other laugh and shook in disbelief.What had happen to the top rated casanova in their group.."haha dont make it cliche hyung .Its not like you had never done it before.You were great on it..Or..do you want me to try it for you?" All of the glare now set on Myungsoo.Well as the face of their group,ofcourse Myungsoo would stand a chance..

Hoya frown,but before he had the chance to speak.Woohyun already bring up the stupid idea.

"Yeah great..why dont you work your magic Myungsoo ..Im sure she would fall for it " the boys start to bet (as always)..

 

Myungsoo make his move to her table. His heart skip a bit when he saw her beautiful eye smile.She keep on talking to her friends without noticing why her friends were blushing. Myungsoo stop exactly behind her,he found it funny how she can talk excitedly and still didnt realise that her friends wasnt on the same page already..Her friend signal her to turn around and Myungsoo smile as a thank you..

She was taken aback to see the boy infront of her..Myungsoo smirk and held out a red rose to her.." Hey beautiful,can you tell me is the heaven was near?because I  think I saw an angel infront of me.."Myungsoo got confused when her shy smile turn into a devil smirk..

"Im not quite sure of heaven but surely I can tell the hell was nearer because I can see a devil escaped here."

Myungsoo's face drop but he still control his expression.Still insist of trying..The other boys that had been eyeing the scene were suprise from her reaction.People must say that girl is crazy.Girls had been dying to date Kim Myungsoo and she was the first one that had rejected him and humiliated him that way..

"Speaking of the devil,Im Kim Myungsoo but you can call me L and you my lady?" 

" whatever it is you selling right now..seriously Mr L Im not even interested to buy it. You cutting my appetite now please..get the hell out of my way " The girl leave with her friends.Myungsoo ego had burn into huge flame when he realise he had caught many attention..

Infinite boys on the opposite table were trying so hard to hold their laugh.They indeed pitied Myungsoo but the incident that had just happen was seriously funny.Anger boils and turn into grudge in Myungsoo's heart."Damn girl..do you think you that great.Just wait and see'"

 Myungsoo shot her a sharp  glare before returning to his tables.Slightly off mood..Especially when he see almost all of the customers were looking at him and the boys were giggling.

"Aww dont worry Myungsoo..You still as hot as ever.Maybe this girl were a bit crazy" Seungyeol pat his back.Earning an angry glare from Hoya.Deep inside he were thankfull that this girl were a hard one.

 

"Nahh I dont  mind hyung.Perhaps she think that she was that great and try to .The harder she get..The more fun its get " Myungsoo smile devilishly..'Just wait and see'..