Remember me?

The Unforgiven

"LEE HAAANEEULLLLLL !!!! "

Haneul wake up in annoyance..Annoyed by her sister shouting right beside her ear.

"Stop it unnie I could be deaf. its still early haishhh..Im super tired and sleepy..let me sleep for another 5 minutes.Then you can wake me again okay?"Haneul place her head back to  pillow.

"Andwae..Lee Haneul..palli ireona..Im already late! on my first day of work..Wake up! you have class on 9 its 8.30 now..breakfast is in the fridge. Im going..Its late late late..Yah neo..palli ireona.." Haneul can still hear Naeun nagging to herself all the way to the door..

"Haish unnie..always been so fussy..since I was tired..I think I should just skip my class and back to sleep.Neh just one class in this week wont do a harm.." with that thought Haneul close her eyes and for not even a minute she jumps out of the bed.."Oh ..I have an exam today!!"..

 

MYUNGSOO P.O.V

 

I had such a wonderful dream until Omma force me to wake up. Omma had been so fussy this morning.She said I should be more responsible for myself.Arent I responsible enough? She nags because Im always late for work..And whats wrong with that.That was my father's company and soon will be mine.Thanks to omma..today I had to go for works 3 hours earlier than I usually do.. its only near to 9 a.m.I could have been cuddling with my bed.

 

Myungsoo keep on whining in his mind when he reach the elevator.Accidently someone meet his hand while he push the button.

"Ahh..Im sorry.Im kind of in rush.Sorry again"

Myungsoo turn his gaze and suprised to see the person..'Ahh isnt this Hoya's crush? that rude girl?of course I wont forget her face'.

Naeun bows again.A bit shy for being clumsy.She smile a little to the man before entering the elevator.In the ride upstairs she could feel someone staring at her but she dont dare to peek..So she set up her gaze to the door.

Regretting herself to be late on first day of work.She should just head back home last night.But she didnt have the heart to see Zelo so broken and afraid he might get into trouble,she,Haneul and Jongup decide to accompany Zelo for the drink.

Naeun lost in her thought,still grieving on the lost of her two family-like bestfriend.What had happen to Aena  and Yongguk was tragic.She still cant believe they are gone now .Its only had been a week since Aena funeral.It was heartbreaking to hear Yongguk had commited suicide.If only he could be any stronger.

"Hello,earth to you miss..I believe this is your floor."Myungsoo smile..

"Ahh ,Right.Thank you" Naeun reply his smile and nod before getting out.

Myungsoo stay on the lift,pretending like he is working on another floor.

"Im sure it is her.But how can she forget me? Its only two days ago.She looks like she didnt remember me at all.This is great,she is working for me.That should make everything easier."

 


  

"Get In"

 

Myungsoo eyes still glued to his desktop .Eventhough he always come late to the office or had been lack of discipline,but he took serious focus on works.

His model-like secreatary walk in with few files.

"Here Mr.Kim.These are the profile of few new workers from last week interviews.I already discuss this with Mr.Nam but he said you must be interested on checking it up."

Myungsoo change his view to the file lazily.What is he talking about.Aish..its easier to say that you are lazy to check up on it Woohyun hyung.

"Alright, thank you Bo Na ..you can go now."

Bo Na nod and smile seductively before she continue cat walking out of the room..Myungsoo laugh in his heart.'Bwoya? Did I mishired a rejected model or something'..

Cant help but to be curious from Woohyun's word,Myungsoo took one of the file and check.He burst into excited laugh when he read that profile.

 

"You are genius Woohyun Hyung.So,Lee Naeun..such a nice name.I didnt notice it she was a new worker.Well I note that as a point.Late on the first day of work"

 

"Hey,I dont realise you are crazy all this while..why are you talking to yourself?Did you get my message?"

 

"Aish Woohyun hyung,Dont you know how to knock?..haha yes Im checking on it.Interesting isnt it?..Most best part is her apartment was beside ours..Ill definitely going to sleep there more frequent after this"Myungsoo chuckle,already drafting his plan.

 

"Haha hey I sense evil here.Sure,but dont took in that serious.You should consider Hoya too.I think he is serious on this girl.Talking about her profile.Did you know she was the best student in her college? really isnt just somebody right?anyway dont forget tonight. R club okay?"

 

"neh hyung ..its just a game.Hoya can have her then if Im done.Noted that.."..